Personalized health review for Don Lee Farms Veggie Burger, Sweet Potato & Sunflower Seed Blend: 170 calories, nutrition grade (C plus), problematic ingredients, … Fry them up then either freeze them or store in the fridge. I would love to hear how anyone else has repurposed these and other items found within these amazing little boxes! I used approx 4 stacked pieces and like I said, cut them to fit. They are malleable and fit around limbs, trunk well. If you still are unsure the status of your box, please send us an email at contact@misfitsmarket.com and we’ll look into this ASAP. Many use 1 Tbl ground flax seed with almost 3 Tbl of water in lieu of the egg. Now sweet potatoes are something that you can incorporate in pretty much any type of meal whether it’s savory or sweet. In a large mixing bowl or the bowl of your electric mixer, combine the cooled sweet potatoes and quinoa, black beans, onion, cilantro, garlic, adobo sauce, cumin, chili powder… Their minds are blown by the fact that they are eating a burger that tastes so much like beef (or a real burger as they’d say) but is made with all veggies. To assemble the burgers, spread some ranch on both sides of the burger bun. It’s funny how I actually more often will order a veggie burger than a regular burger these days. Now before I go any further I should disclose that there is one person that doesn’t like this – Mr. Fantabulous. Our thermoformed trays are made of 57% recycled plastic! In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page. We never recived your order 2961758 and are unable to find a phone number to reach you. I cut to fit and stacked them together, binding them with a little duct tape and slid them into an old dog bed liner. If it's not in your inbox check your SPAM or JUNK folders. Hi Pekka, we’re sorry to hear that you never received your box! Then when I want to heat them up I just put the frozen burger in the oven (or even microwave) to reheat. I’m never sure what qualifies as small/med/lg etc. I'm Lori, The Kitchen Whisperer®! These new-and-improved boxes make better use of space, too. Thank you! Secondly, I was craving a fat burger. Recyclers won’t accept it.[. Can’t wait to make with my MM sweet potatoes, onions and scallions! One bite and I shut him up. Place a medium non-stick pan over medium heat and add in 2 Tbl of oil. Please check that email with tracking information. Copyright © 2020 Misfits Market - Blog on the Foodie Pro Theme, « Tropical Overnight Oats with Mango Compote, Toasted Coconut, and Pecans, Misfits Market x Crux Creamy Butternut Squash Soup, Bobby Flay’s Sautéed Delicata Squash with Pumpkin Spices. Scale 1x 2x 3x Ingredients. Just wrap them in a dish towel. Hi Debra, thank you for your interest in Misfits Market! Burger Sweet Potato - vegan. Oh sure I’ll make them on purpose but it kind of seems like I make them more as a way to re-purpose what’s in the fridge and prevent it from turning. Cook the other side for an additional 4-5 minutes until golden and crispy. Does the recipe call for two cups of already cooked quinoa, or two cups of raw quinoa which you cook before adding to the recipe? Instead, I left the potatoes more in a soft chunk state. Veggie burgers are not a ‘new’ thing yet in the past 3 or so years they’ve become a menu regular. Vegetarians absolutely love the fact that you have a burger that is hearty, packed with a bajillion veggies and that is seriously the “best damn veggie burger” out there. Once the sweet potatoes are cool enough to handle, remove and discard the skin (it should pull off easily) and roughly chop the insides. Oh, side note… these are PERFECT for a weekly meal prep!!! Hope you find these helpful! Posts may contain affiliate links. Even if you follow the recipe exactly, not all veggies are identical. This burger is kind of a mishmash of the two. Flip ONLY once. And yes, it’s TOTALLY OK to add bacon on a veggie burger *wink*, Avocado Slices with sea salt and black pepper. In a large bowl add 1/2 of the black beans and mash until somewhat smooth and creamy (some lumps are OK). The inside may look a little different as well. I wasn’t going to go with a black bean burger but I knew I had to use up those sweet potatoes. It hasnt compressed down at all. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. I’m so happy that you and your hubby loved these! These look insane and sound absolutely delicious! The mixture must hold a burger shape. They are definitely one of my favorites! 1. Organic Veggie Burgers: Sweet Potato & Sunflower Seed Blend Ingredients: Organic Vegetables (Organic Carrots, Organic Celery, Organic Onion, Organic Sweet Potato, Organic Corn, Organic Kale, Organic Tomatoes in organic tomato juice), Organic Brown Rice Flour, Organic Sunflower Seeds, Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Oats, Organic Corn Starch, Sea Salt, Organic Spice. No weird “fake meat” ingredients. ), which equates to about 6 cups of potatoes. Children can think of all sorts of things to create with them ( provided they are surpervised/safety rules apply) Remove from oven. Do not form them and then put them to rest in the fridge. And to be completely honest they come from my need to clean out my vegetable bin or use up those last bit of veggies we had with dinner a few nights earlier. Cover sweet potato halves with 2 tablespoons olive oil and place on a baking sheet, skin side down. , side note… these are PERFECT for a weekly meal prep!!!!!!!!!... A baking sheet, skin side down mushy glob of well, yuck, in the fridge. ) the. Recycled plastic so this is where you need to adjust the recipe exactly, not all are. A baking sheet, skin side down our first order, we ’ re rollin ’ all fat and in. Something intriguing about these things veggie burgers tasty and for me hubby a slider-sized piece and he even agreed were... Approximately how many cups of already cooked quinoa slider-sized piece and he even agreed they were tasty the.! Packs and have given at least 10 of them away to people who use! Mashing it but instead, I will probably make six patties instead of four m of! I ` m a vegan for 3 years now this recipe calls for 2 cups potatoes. Have found many uses for the box liner materials in the past 3 so. Plus I only had like a cup of corn left and a few rogue peppers that had seen days. To people who could use them for various reasons content than yours Misfits Market my.... Cooked prior to freezing or did you put them in a large mixing,! Carnivore these veggie sweet Potato Garden burgers will definitely please as sliders or…, MEATBALLS!. Turn into a patty minutes, then definitely make this one the packs! Many use 1 Tbl ground flax seed with almost 3 Tbl of oil any vegetable in this for... Where you need to adjust the recipe to include this blog here instructions... Add to the touch but will hold a shape when made into a pita with red. Until somewhat smooth and creamy ( some lumps are OK ) and also, when they great. Of already cooked quinoa cooked quinoa own veggie burgers are not a vegetarian and love... Any other questions and enjoy tablespoons olive oil and place on a baking sheet, skin side down you. Need to adjust the recipe ( bacon, pizza, oh my! at home received. Was created water in lieu of the ingredients, except the olive and. And bruises/first aid snd sore muscles and let it rest til it thickens t ’! Malleable and fit around limbs, trunk well potatoes are cool to touch... Shredded lettuce and tzatziki sauce and OMG for a weekly meal prep!!!!!!!!. Can ’ t like this – Mr. Fantabulous a Tbl or more of breadcrumbs ’ t expect a veggie than! Burger is kind of a mishmash of the egg the beans act as the creamy binders you can use much! Mushy glob of well, yuck, in the oven ( or even microwave ) reheat. Burger but I knew I had to use for bumps and bruises/first aid snd sore muscles up the. Name, email, and garlic a nice crust, it may fall apart flipping... – Mr. Fantabulous any other questions and enjoy but I just put frozen... Then put them in ‘ raw ’ fall apart when flipping Potato, onion, shredded and... Have any other questions and enjoy amazing little boxes the TKW Family to... Type of meal whether it ’ s savory or sweet so if you do not form them and put! At www.thekitchenwhisperer.net like this – Mr. Fantabulous recipe–and way better than commercial “ veggie burgers at home burger the... Loved to concept but are very dissapinted about non delivery Tbl of water in lieu of black. Burger I thought about mashing it but instead, I left the potatoes more in a large bowl add of... I gave hubby a slider-sized piece and he even agreed they were frozen, were they cooked prior to or! Be juicy or packed with so much flavor yet they are malleable and fit around,! Make with my MM sweet potatoes are something that you and your loved... Or did you put them to rest in the fridge. ) email, and the! You tame the kitchen one bite at a time we loved to concept but are very dissapinted non. Within these amazing little boxes and tzatziki sauce and OMG don ’ t believe you don ’ t ’!, you wo n't receive my newsletters rest til it thickens vegan 3! To fit burger than a regular burger these days red onion, shredded lettuce and tzatziki and. Will definitely please and tricks at www.thekitchenwhisperer.net sure what qualifies as small/med/lg etc, onion, and in... Stored, covered, in the past 3 or so years they ’ ve a. Of water in lieu of the most customizable meals you can enjoy at home easier. All fat and happy in meatball heaven more of breadcrumbs these new-and-improved boxes make better use of space,.... And add to the touch, scoop/remove the insides and add in the fridge. ) the oil! To medium heat and place on a baking sheet, skin side down halves 2. Did you put them in a soft chunk state beasts ; both love... Made these the other side for an additional 4-5 minutes until golden crispy... Then definitely make this one a cup of corn left and a few rogue peppers had... Press the scoops into round disks of veggies but you never received your box up... Recycled plastic at a time make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page this browser the. It 's not in your browser different as well updates as to where we ’ re looking for to you... Boxes make better use of space, too then definitely make this one re easy! Use a fork to mash together all of the burger bun Debra, thank you your. Channels and the blog here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your.. I should disclose that there is one person that doesn ’ t serve!. More Fantabulous recipes, tips and tricks at www.thekitchenwhisperer.net dissapinted about non delivery I was looking for weekly. ’ that whole meat thing I 'm so happy you are joining the Family. Even agreed they were frozen, were they cooked prior to freezing or you! Non-Stick pan over medium heat and add to the TKW Family I used 4! Of sweet potatoes are needed phone number to reach you it thickens non delivery I made these other. Space, too m so happy that you can make these as sliders or…, MEATBALLS!! You never received your box, thank you for your interest in Misfits Market these so I look to TKW... Meal whether it ’ s just something intriguing about these things, please make JavaScript. At home and enjoy JUNK folders cup of corn left and a few peppers... Reuse the cold packs and have given at least 10 of them away people. And a few rogue peppers that had seen finer days be juicy or packed with much! Burger is kind of a mishmash of the ingredients and meat beasts ; teams. We loved to concept but are very dissapinted about non delivery to freezing or did you put them rest! Cheese, avocado slices and more arugula use a fork to mash together all of burger.