We have no technical specifications for this productbut your help will be much welcomed, Other names: Sign in to see your saved items. 4. The double-cutaway body has an arched top with oversized bound F-holes, gold-sparkle binding and white back pad. purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of I went downstairs and plugged in and played a little Slayer. Gretsch Manual-4-24-03 The G5442BDC Electromatic Hollow Body Short-Scale Bass is a stylishly seismic Gretsch bass guitar with a comfortably short 30 1/4" scale and armed with two powerful "Black Top " Filter'Tron™ humbucking bass pickups that endow it … All rights reserved. The G5442BDC Electromatic Hollowbody Short-Scale Bass is a stylishly seismic new Gretsch bass guitar with a comfortably short scale (30-1/4") and armed with two powerful new "Black Top" Filter'Tron bass pickups that endow it with an electrifying deep-end voice and identity. Short of buying a full sized double bass, the Gretsch G5440LS Hollow body electric bass guitar packs a punch rivaled by few other bass guitars. G5442BDC Electromatic Hollow Body Short Scale Bass, 4-string bass guitar from Gretsch in the Electromatic Collection series. Sort by. Gretsch Guitars G5442BDC Electromatic Short Scale Hollowbody Bass Transparent Red. a Card Payment, Manage Interviews & Medium Level, High Frequency Roll Off, Position 2. High Quality Gretsch Black Top Filter’Tron bass pickups for the full sound that balances the hollow body bass design. Transparancy Act, The shipping company will call you to schedule your delivery date and time, Someone will need to be home to receive the package, Be sure you have measured your entryway and have help available to carry the item in, Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks, For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects. Semi-hollowbody Guitars are guitars that were built to try and bridge the gap between what was possible volume wise on a sold body and the acoustic sound of a hollowbody electric guitar. Fretboard. Check it out today! (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. Excellent condition. G5442BDC Electromatic Hollow Body Short Scale Bass, 4-string bass guitar from Gretsch in the Electromatic Collection series. Most orders are eligible for free shipping! Gretsch G6297 hardshell case is made for this one. I've been playing bass for more than 10 years (been a musician for over 20), and the sound of this bass guitar is something that I've never experienced before. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. I received it in perfect condition (I forwarded it to Venezuela with a private transport service, and it arrived in perfect condition also), but I played for a month or so without the hard case and it wass hell, since the bass it's quite big and deserves extra care. complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment. or Best Offer. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals. I didn't find any hard cases in Amazon, so I had one custom made by a carpenter here in Caracas. This model is made in South Korea and its very well made. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. G5440LS Electromatic Long Scale Hollowbody Bass Orange. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Enjoy the lowest prices and best selection of Gretsch Guitars Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars at Guitar Center. Few bass guitars have been able to capture the vintage classic hollow body look and tone of the pricey collectors bass guitars that made the Hollow Body Long Scale Bass Guitar famous.