Ésaïe 19:1Oracle sur l'Egypte. Create or log in to your Bible Gateway account. ”, 8 Puis Houshaï dit : “ Tu connais bien ton père et ses hommes, [tu sais] qu’ils sont forts+, et ils ont l’âme amère+, comme une ourse qui a perdu ses petits dans la campagne+ ; ton père est un guerrier+, il ne passera pas la nuit avec le peuple. If not, give us your opinion.”. Les Saintes Écritures. 12 So we will come upon him in some place where he may be found, and we will fall on him as the dew falls on the ground. The woman answered them, “They crossed over the brook.”[c] The men searched but found no one, so they returned to Jerusalem. Then he [b]put his (U)household in order, and (V)hanged himself, and died; and he was buried in his father’s tomb. (AI) For they said, “The people have become exhausted and hungry and thirsty in the wilderness.(AJ)”. Commentary for 2 Samuel 17 . : haʼaryéh, le lion d’Afrique. And Absalom crossed over the Jordan, he and all the men of Israel with him. Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. I would attack him while he is weary and weak. ”. Upgrade to the best Bible Gateway experience! And all the people who are with him will flee, and I will (B)strike only the king. ”. (S)’”, 17 Jonathan(T) and Ahimaaz were staying at En Rogel. Je le surprendrai pendant qu'il est fatigué et sans force, je l'effraierai et tout le peuple qui l’accompagne prendra la fuite. 9 Vois ! 8 You know your father and his men; they are fighters, and as fierce as a wild bear robbed of her cubs. He put his house in order and then hanged himself. 2 I will catch up with him while he is weary and discouraged. Proverbes 28:1Le méchant prend la fuite sans qu'on le poursuive, Le juste a de l'assurance comme un jeune lion. 19 His wife took a covering and spread it out over the opening of the well and scattered grain over it. 23 When Ahithophel saw that his advice had not been followed, he saddled his donkey and set out for his house in his hometown. Cantique des Cantiqu 3:7Voici la litière de Salomon, Et autour d'elle soixante vaillants hommes, Des plus vaillants d'Israël. NIV Reverse Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Greek. 15 Hushai told Zadok and Abiathar, the priests, “Ahithophel has advised Absalom and the elders of Israel to do such and such, but I have advised them to do so and so. 17 Comme Yonathân+ et Ahimaats+ se tenaient à En-Roguel+, une servante partit les informer. Ils partirent donc, car ils devaient informer le roi David ; ils ne pouvaient en effet se faire voir, en entrant dans la ville. (I), 11 “So I advise you: Let all Israel, from Dan to Beersheba(J)—as numerous as the sand(K) on the seashore—be gathered to you, with you yourself leading them into battle. C’est seulement l’âme d’un homme que tu cherches ; et tout le peuple sera en paix ”. Take notes, highlights, and favorites to share or document personal thoughts. 3 Then I will bring back all the people to you. Begin reading God's Word ad-free with instant access to your new online study library. And of him and all the men who are with him there shall not be left so much as one. 25 C’est Amasa+ qu’Absalom mit au-dessus de l’armée à la place de Yoab+ ; Amasa était le fils d’un homme dont le nom était Yithra+ l’Israélite*, qui avait des relations avec Abigaïl+ la fille de Nahash*, la sœur de Tserouïa la mère de Yoab. Aucune vidéo n'est disponible pour cette sélection. 20 When Absalom’s men came to the woman at the house, they asked, “Where are Ahimaaz and Jonathan?”. I would strike him with terror, and then all the people with him will flee. Amasa was the son of Jether,[d](AC) an Ishmaelite[e] who had married Abigail,[f] the daughter of Nahash and sister of Zeruiah the mother of Joab. 24 Quant à David, il arriva à Mahanaïm+ ; Absalom, de son côté, traversa le Jourdain, lui et tous les hommes d’Israël avec lui. 17. By daybreak, no one was left who had not crossed the Jordan. David went to Mahanaim, and Absalom crossed the Jordan with all the men of Israel. Ou : “ se pendit ”, LXX, comme en Mt 27:5. The death of the man you seek will mean the return of all; all the people will be unharmed.” 4 This plan seemed good to Absalom and to all the elders of Israel. Try Bible Gateway Plus free for 30 days. the daughter of Nahash and sister of Zeruiah the mother of Joab. But a young man saw them and told Absalom. Il descendit au milieu d'une citerne, où il frappa un lion, un jour de neige. 24 Then David went to (W)Mahanaim. 1 Now Ahithophel urged Absalom, “Let me choose 12,000 men to start out after David tonight. You know your father and his men; they are fighters, and as fierce as a wild bear robbed of her cubs. 13 Moreover, if he has withdrawn into a city, then all Israel shall bring ropes to that city; and we will (I)pull it into the river, until there is not one small stone found there.”. ’ 10 [Alors] même l’homme vaillant dont le cœur est comme le cœur du lion*+ se sentira vraiment fondre de faiblesse+ ; car tout Israël sait que ton père est un homme fort+, [comme] le sont également les hommes vaillants qui sont avec lui+. 14 So Absalom and all the men of Israel said, “The advice of Hushai the Archite is better than the advice of Ahithophel.” For (J)the Lord had purposed to defeat the good advice of Ahithophel, to the intent that the Lord might bring disaster on Absalom. Or Saül se disait: Je ne veux pas mettre la main sur lui, mais que la main des Philistins soit sur lui. I would strike down only the king(B) 3 and bring all the people back to you. 2 I would attack him while he is weary and weak. 19 His wife took a covering and spread it out over the opening of the well and scattered grain over it. Pour afficher les notes cliquez sur les versets en noir et gras. No one knew anything about it. For they said, “The people are hungry and weary and thirsty (AC)in the wilderness.”. The Israelites and Absalom camped in the land of Gilead. Cliquez sur un numéro de verset pour en voir la traduction dans différentes versions de la Bible. 18 Nevertheless a lad saw them, and told Absalom. 2 I will come upon him while he is weary and weak, and make him [] afraid. 5 Then Absalom said, “Now call Hushai the Archite also, and let us hear what he (D)says too.” 6 And when Hushai came to Absalom, Absalom spoke to him, saying, “Ahithophel has spoken in this manner. 11 Moi je conseille donc ceci : que tout Israël se réunisse sans faute auprès de toi, depuis Dân jusqu’à Béer-Shéba+, comme les grains de sable qui sont au bord de la mer, en multitude+, et ta personne même* marchera au combat*+. Traduction du monde nouveau (avec notes et références), 2S 15:31, 34; Jb 5:12; Pr 19:21; 21:30; Is 8:10; 1Co 3:19, Ex 1:19; Jos 2:5; 1S 19:14; 21:2; Mt 10:16, Ex 20:13; 1S 31:4; 1R 16:18; Mt 27:5; Ac 1:18. When David came to Mahanaim, Shobi son of Nahash from Rabbah of the Ammonites, and Makir son of Ammiel from Lo Debar, and Barzillai the Gileadite from Rogelim. And I will bring back all the people unto thee: the man whom thou seekest is as if all returned: so all … Upgrade, and get the most out of your new account. I would strike down only the king, and bring all the people back to you. 1 Samuel 27:6 Et ce même jour Akisch lui donna Tsiklag. Alors il donna des ordres à sa maisonnée+, puis s’étrangla*+ et mourut+.