They still have excellent tread and are just begging to be taken out again. A phenomenal deal whether you are an experienced user looking for the performance CBR’s are famous for, or you are looking for your second bike and want to upgrade. No Problem! Item name (be very descriptive): 2009 Honda CBR600RR Motorcycle Age and condition: First registration 2012 in excellent condition Do you include packaging: n/a Warranty: Voetstoots … Willing to negotiate on very reasonable offers. Stainless steel four-into-one underseat exhaust and Unit-Pro link rear swingarm make it one of the best looking 600cc sport bikes around. Apply online!Honda carried over many of the MotoGAP technologies in addition to styling with the 600RR that make it at home on the race track. Get the best deals on Honda Footrests, Pedals & Pegs for 2009 Honda CBR600RR when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Honda's Intake Air Control Valve is designed to smooth out fuel-injected throttle response combined with the close ratio transmission makes this bike very smooth. On the track or street, there’s simply no better 600-class bike, as back-to-back AMA FX titles and "Best Middleweight Supersport" crowns from industry experts attest. 2007 Honda CBR600RR Blue/Silver paint scheme. There are some cosmetic scratches on the side as a result. Triumph Street Triple RS, BLOWHARDS! Price dropped to R40 000 for it to go urgently. The cause of the minor cosmetic damages was a hit and run while I was at work. Undertail exhaust, high revving 599cc liquid-cooled engine with dual-stage fuel injection and 6 speed transmission. sold or purchased without guarantee or warranty; at the buyer's risk. I am selling because I don't have enough time to ride. 2009 Honda CBR600RR The amazing CBR600RR combines radical performance with everyday practicality in a way that'll blow your socks off. Aftermarket mods: Carbon fiber RS-5 Yoshimura Exhaust slip on ($500). We have a variety of lenders with flexible options to fit your needs, as well as a great lay-away plan.Call us today at 952-941-0774 or text us at 612-256-2179! I have stock exhaust and windscreen with aftermarket parts listed. Kelly Blue Book puts the expected mileage for a 2009 bike like this at 18,800 miles, so this bike is 10,000 miles below that. 1993 Harley-Davidson 1993 Harley Davidson FLSTN Heritage Nostalgia. Apply online!Honda carried over many of the MotoGAP technologies in addition to styling with the 600RR that make it at home on the race track. This bike looks good. No Problem! By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of data and cookies. It has 7424 miles. I don’t want to sell this bike, but I got back from Japan after teaching English for a year, and I need a car more than I need a motorcycle. Price does not include title, license, or trip permit fees. Came back and saw it on its side. The bike has never been taken to a track or raced. Seat Height 32.3 in. (189.99) Honda racing carbon fiber tank/knee pads (69.99)new battery (161.99) black smoked windscreen(89.99) black frame slider (89.99)short black race levers(89.99) k&n air filter (59.99).Thanks for looking. The tail lights don’t sit quite right, but they are 100% functional. Apply online!Honda carried over many of the MotoGP technologies in addition to styling with the 600RR that make it at home on the race track. Bike has CMR Levers, and RR barends installed. We use cookies to improve your experience on this website and so that ads you see online can be tailored to your online browsing interests. 2014 (I still ride occasionally so it will go up a little.) Full Shogun frame sliders set (frame slider, spool, and bar ends) to protect it from scratches just in case of a drop. RACERSEDGE411. 2009 Honda CBR 600RR, Very low mileage 2009 CBR 600RR. Model © 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved. I have a clean title in hand, and I am the first and only owner. 2009 Honda CBR 600RR, Very low mileage 2009 CBR 600RR. 1984 Kawasaki GPz750 Turbo vs. 2020 Kawasaki H2 Carbon vs. Ken Vreeke and JB. Item name (be very descriptive): 2009 Honda CBR600RR Motorcycle. 2009 Honda CBR600RR, 2009 Honda CBR600RRjust 1k milesBrand New TiresJust servicedExcellent ConditionWe Finance! travel Rake 23.5° Trail 3.9 in. It has a clean title and will pass our rigorous 53-Point Inspection and oil change performed by our trained Technicians. The bike has been well maintained and cared for. If you like pink, and are looking for one of the best 600 sport bikes available, this is the bike for you. This bike looks good. Ignition Computer-controlled digital transistorized with 3-D mapping Cooling Liquid DrivetrainTransmission Close-ratio 6-speed Final Drive #525 O-ring-sealed chain Brakes/Wheels/TiresBrakes Front: Dual radial-mounted 4-piston calipers with full-floating 310 mm discs Rear: 1-caliper 220 mm disc Tires Front: 120/70ZR-17 radial Rear: 180/55ZR-17 radial OperationalSuspension Front: 41 mm inverted Big Piston fork with spring preload, rebound & compression damping adjustability Rear: Unit Pro-Link® HMAS single shock with spring preload, rebound & compression damping adjustability; 5.1 in. Brake fluid was recently flushed and filled less than 1500 miles ago. Buyer is responsible for shipping - though we we recommend companies to help facilitate. We do charge $199 to $249 per bike sold to help cover the cost of these inspections.As motorcycle enthusiasts just like you we at Simply Street Bikes love to ride, and our goal is to give you the Premier Motorcycle Experience with: 1) The largest selection of pre-owned motorcycles in Minnesota, 2) The best tire prices in town, or 3) While-U-Wait service on most makes and modelsHave another bike to trade or sell? We can take nearly any type of vehicle on trade, and we also buy motorcycles outright and offer a consignment option to help sell the bike on your behalf.Need Shipping? It may not display this or other websites correctly. Also comes with Front and rear stands. Bad credit or no credit? The tires were replaced within the last two years and haven't been ridden much because I was living abroad last year. Oil change every 2500-3000 with full synthetic Rotella. I still have the manual and an Allen wrench to detach the bike seat, and will include both with the purchase. The body is in great condition (shown in the pictures) with very little cosmetic issues. We use data about you for a number of purposes explained in the links below. Extra details: 2007-2008 CBR600RR are also known for being the best years because of its higher top end(never tried) as the new 2009+ CBR were tuned lower for emission purposes. CBR - 600RR CBR600RR, 2009 HONDA CBR - 600RR CBR600RR, Please call for information. Some inspections take 3-5 days or more so please call to confirm time frame. I have title in hand. No Problem! High Tech Speed - Proton Flushmount Turn Signals ($100) Pazzo shorty lever set ($170) Tripage Integrated Tail light ($200). And since its introduction in 2003, the sportbike has dominated in the ultimate testing grounds for such a performance-bred motorcycle – the World Supersport Championship, where the 600 took eight titles.With such dominance, Honda didn’t do much with the Honda CBR600RR since its debut.