Always LOVE coming here! Fast friendly service. Just not...More, not much of mexican food place not much difference between it and fuzzys..casa bueno better bad fast food, The meal was good, but the atmosphere left a little to be desired, it was too noisy, felt more like a bar rather than a restaurant. more, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Seating, There are newer reviews for 3 Parrots Taco Shop, Homewood Suites Fort Worth West at Cityview, La Quinta by Wyndham Fort Worth City View. If you are one of the hundreds who play in youth baseball tournaments at the Benbrook Fields, you are just down the street from 3 Parrots and they have always been very kid-friendly when we bring our team in between games. Only thing I don't like is no crispy tacos. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. Great place for Breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? Get quick answers from 3 Parrots Taco Shop staff and past visitors. He is very personable and great customer service. These tacos are much higher end tacos. 3 Parrots Taco Shop, Benbrook: See 47 unbiased reviews of 3 Parrots Taco Shop, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 32 restaurants in Benbrook. Use your Uber account to order delivery from 3 Parrots Taco Taco Shop in Benbrook. Food is excellent and prices are very good! Cost $35 for two people (approx.) Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person up to $10. Fun atmosphere and friendly crew. Recently moved to the area and was recommended by a friend to this establishment. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. I've never had a problem. It is pretty cheap and very tasty. Get quick answers from 3 Parrots Taco Shop staff and past visitors. I love the chicken nachos and I like to add beans! Management is always friendly and service is great. It is very clean, the food was tasty and the staff was spot on. We go here in the evening for baja tacos and margaritas, Great place to watch sports and enjoy your evening. 3 Parrots is the best Taco Shop in all of the Fort Worth/Dallas area. 3 Parrots, 8737 Benbrook Blvd; 3 Parrots. 92 Food was good; 91 Delivery was on time; 90 Order was correct; Menu About Reviews. Husband likes the tacos and I prefer the salads. This is definitely a must visit! Ice is forming when you are served. just not my kind of place. The food is pretty good, and the price is reasonable. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. View Larger Map. Search restaurants or dishes. 3 Parrots Taco Shop. My grandkids like there cheese nachos, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Yes, 3 Parrots Taco Shop offers delivery services. We were trying to avoid the regular fast food places as we passed through town and decided to stop here. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. We have eaten here many times, usually after baseball tournaments and this place is always great. 3 Parrots Taco Shop is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.za, 8737 Highway 377 S, Benbrook, TX 76126-3442. Yes, 3 Parrots Taco Shop offers takeaway services. Great place for parents...More, My husband and I love to eat at 3 Parrots. Ok... BEER. It's a step above a fast food and a step below a sit down restaurant. I mean, literally. This place has THE COLDEST brews in Benbrook. If you are thinking tacos as in taco bell - think again. Closes soon: 22:00 +1 817-249-8226. Home; About Us. The staff is friendly and willing to help you out anytime. Good family restaurant with good margaritas. Fort Worth Location. SO GOOD. (Hwy 377) Benbrook, TX 76126 817-249-8226 Hours of Operation: 10:30am - 10:00pm Mon-Sun. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #30 of 123 restaurants in Benbrook #8 of 28 Mexican restaurants in Benbrook #618 of 3272 restaurants in Fort Worth #216 of 694 Mexican restaurants in Fort Worth . Sign in. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? I usually get fajitas or beef enchiladas. Order delivery online from 3 Parrots Taco Shop in Benbrook instantly with Seamless! Mexican. 49 ratings. 3 Parrots Taco Shop Menu 8737 Benbrook Blvd (817) 249-8226. Wow! LOVE Pork Tacos for breakfast, lunch or dinner. This place is a must if you are in Benbrook. Very clean!! DF, eaten there two or three times just not fond of food, layout or service or lack of service. We have tried most everything on the...More, We were excited to try out a local Mexican restaurant with great reviews in our own town, but we were disappointed. Hotels near (DFW) Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, American Restaurants for Families in Benbrook, American Restaurants for Lunch in Benbrook. Enter an address. I really love the chipotle mojo sauce. I also get the... Omg... where do I start? Start group order. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. If you are in the Dallas area be sure to stop by. Closed. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Order food online at 3 Parrots Taco Shop, Benbrook with Tripadvisor: See 47 unbiased reviews of 3 Parrots Taco Shop, ranked #2 on Tripadvisor among 33 restaurants in Benbrook. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for 3 Parrots Taco Shop at 8737 Benbrook Blvd in Benbrook - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. 8737 Highway 377 S, Benbrook, TX 76126-3442. Got the taco plate with a shrimp taco, brisket taco, seasoned rice, and baja potatoes. Search. Restaurant was also empty, so crowd issues were not the problem. Company Info; See Inside; Careers; Menu; Locations; Specials; Contact. Food is very good. 8737 Benbrook Blvd. Really enjoyed my dinner here. Had a great burrito bowl. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive? Reasonable prices. I couldn't even measure it in centimeters! The food has awesome flavor. Grilled fish is way over seasoned and less than 4 inches long and 8 mm thick!!!!!! 3 Parrots Taco Shop Benbrook; 3 Parrots Taco Shop, Benbrook; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for 3 Parrots Taco Shop Restaurant on Zomato Serves Mexican. Got home with our food: No queso, no pico de gallo or cilantro on burrito bowl. The girl that took our order was very helpful and friendly.