I think peanut butter cookies are inherently greasy because, well, peanut butter has a ton of fat in it, ounce for ounce. It. I did the chia 'egg' and the dough was just a tad dry so I also added a bit of unsweetened applesauce. Hafta. Next time I’m going to try brown sugar instead of white. Thanks for trying the recipe. Careful not to overcook. I did use the 1 cup of all natural peanut butter, but I tried to scoop out some that was somewhat less oily (ie- from the bottom of the tub). I had no idea Bisquick and SCM could do all that, but I’m hooked! Well, I want to change that perception. Be sure to spoon + level the flour (don't scoop it or you'll end up with more than needed). Do NOT over bake these cookies. http://www.forloveofbaking.com Excited to bake them tomorrow! Thanks for trying the recipe and everyone has different tastes. Plus, we all know soft cookie > hard cookie. I wanted to create a simple dairy-free peanut butter cookie, and I like what I came up with. So classic and comforting. I used natural PB, so maybe that was my mistake. That people don’t LIKE it? I have a bar chocolate chip recipe using a yellow cake mix as the base. These cookies are seriously disgusting. The supreme chewy factor reminds me of my Big Soft and Chewy Peanut Butter Crinkle Cookies, but they’re way thicker and I love thick cookies. I just oiled my pan with canola oil and wiped the excess with a paper towel. https://www.averiecooks.com/2014/05/soft-and-chewy-nutella-white-chocolate-chip-cookies.html. They will firm up as they cool. UMM where is that sign up sheet! My boyfriend loved them! Store for 3 days? I remember being super jazzed when Bisquik started making a GF version. Add white sugar and light brown sugar. I was going to improvise until I came across this website. If you make these bisquick cookies with something other than peanut butter, please leave me a comment to let me know how they turned out! Let me know how it goes! These 4-ingredient peanut butter cookies are made with a secret ingredient...and lots of peanut butter, of course! Honestly the taste was not good (for our family) & when we gave some to a couple of friends & family members they didn’t like them either. I just made these again and gave 5 stars, not 4 like my last review. These look so delicious! But you can make these on a nonstick baking sheet! Neither cook the way I like if I try 2 at once; take a bit longer, but worth it in the end. I’d like to update that not only were these a hit – my husband brought a few to work and now I have requests for dozens of them! Why didn’t you put in the amount of each ingredient? If you love peanut butter, these flourless peanut butter cookies are gonna be your fave. Preheat oven to 350F, line a baking sheet with a Silpat or spray with cooking spray. I really liked this recipe. I think that would be fine and would look great! This recipe was not! The old-fashioned crisscross fork patterns, crinkles, and crevices just lure me in. Your email address will not be published. I’ve made chocolate chip cookies with Bisquick and really like those, so I will absolutely be trying these! Tried this recipe. What does it resemble the most? Love these! Is that a thing? I live in high altitude, in Colorado. I used chunky peanut butter by accident and really enjoyed the little but if crunch in contrast to the rich chewiness. mix together peanut butter, sugars, vanilla and margarine until well blended. Add the peanut butter, sugar, flour, and flax egg to a large mixing bowl. And I will answer your questions ahead of time here: The peanut butter cookie dough is super simple. After 5 minutes remove cookies to the cooling rack and let them cool completely. They slid right out of the pan in the morning. Then invite me over for a tasting party…k? I don't have time buy either of those items. But one egg to one cup of peanut butter seems too be just right. I use this recipe and just over half way through make a divot add jam. I’m Shelly and I’m an addict. I used all-natural peanut butter (from freshly ground peanuts, not from a jar), and added chocolate chips. The peanut butter is the star of these cookies and they know it. Can you put these in a pan like cookie bars as well? Glad they came out great for you and that you’re pleased – and yes with cookies like these, based on the types of PB everyone has, and their climate, ovens, etc. Just mix until it all comes together. Thank you! Keywords:: cookies, peanut butter, peanut butter cookie recipe, easy cookie recipe, quick cookies, Tag @cookiesandcups on Instagram and hashtag it #cookiesandcups. Usually I order pecans (which are crazy expensive here), and maple syrop, looks like I have to extend the list. It should be like standard cookie dough, but on the oily side from all the PB :). What modifications need to be made to bake these in high altitudes? I don’t like hard PB cookies. I will use half the sugar next time. I haven’t tried this recipe with Nutella so can’t say for sure but I have these which are made with Nutella and they’re great. Place mounds on a large plate or tray, cover with plasticwrap, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, up to 5 days. You don’t have to use parchment paper, I just prefer it as I find it aids in baking in the cookies more evenly, and then of course the clean up! Bake for 10 - 12 minutes, or until the edges are lightly browned. Thanks again and I look forward to your new and delicious recipes! Please disable your adblocking software or whitelist our website. I live in Colorado and when I baked these, they were super flat. :) Pinned! I can’t seem to process…. Hi! I baked for 8 minutes at 375. My cookbook is all about peanut butter! And full of peanut butter flavor. Cooking with pumpkin, Big Soft and Chewy Peanut Butter Crinkle Cookies, Reese’s Pieces Soft Peanut Butter Cookies, Soft and Chewy Triple Peanut Butter Cookies, https://www.averiecooks.com/2014/05/soft-and-chewy-nutella-white-chocolate-chip-cookies.html, http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1620876213/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=1620876213&linkCode=as2&tag=lovvegyogruna-20, https://www.averiecooks.com/category/dessert/cookies, 1 cup creamy peanut butter (Jif, Skippy, or similar; not natural – too runny, oily, and can separate), one 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk. Few tools, little clean up, but a good end product. Peanut butter cookies are the best! Delish!!!!! *NOTE TO SELF* My youngest son loves peanut butter! You'll find fast and easy recipes from dinners to desserts that taste amazing and are geared for real life. You’ll need all the “extra stuff” that comes from brands like Skippy, Jiff, etc for this recipe to come together. If you don’t, use what you generally prefer to use in cookies. To a large mixing bowl add the peanut butter, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, and stir to combine. Honey roasted, no problem. I add a half a cup of dark chocolate chips, big hit with the family, Instead of using a cup of sugar you could try using a half a cup or 3/4. Loved having it memorized after baking once. Batter will be a little crumbly; this is okay. Cookies will keep airtight at room temperature for up to 1 week or in the freezer for up to 6 months. These eggless peanut butter cookies are packed with rich, bold, peanut butter flavor. Is the nutrition information based on the whole recipe? // They came out lightly crispy on the outside & bottom but soft on the inside.