I added them because I love them. So good! Just made this and tasted sooo good. But more often than not, I need something special that can be made quickly. Easy to make ahead for a dinner party, top with fruit or jelly! For my Book Club, I always serve dessert and champagne (or proseco). Make The Recipe. Creamy, perfectly sweet, vegan white chocolate truffles made with 5 ingredients! Our motto is “Healthy from the Inside Out”! Tender, salty-sweet, gluten-free, and perfect for the holidays! A healthier vegan, gluten free dessert! Any suggestions? SUPER easy and delicious! You can also whip the ingredients, but only for about 1 minute. I see this in our weekly dessert rotation! Pinning this to try! You become more proficient, it becomes smoother–just like getting in shape and exercising. Reader Interactions Primary Sidebar. Scoop the coconut cream into small serving bowls. Get the 21-Day Fat Loss Challenge FREE Training Guide! very very nice to be wrong. Crispy gluten-free crust, fluffy and silky cream center, and layered with 3 whole bananas! Vegan ice cream snickers made at home with just 5 ingredients! Healthy Vegan Fudge (30 minutes!) But for coconut lovers, this 5-Minute Coconut Cream Dessert is the ultimate. https://www.happierwithtea.com/index.php/2020/05/05/easy-vegan-dessert-recipes/. Creamy, 6-ingredient vegan chocolate ice cream infused with cocoa powder, vegan dark chocolate, and coconut cream. How to Survive the Holidays if You’re Insulin Resistant + 20 Recipes, Finally Lose Weight With the Insulin Resistance Diet, The Healthiest Cooking Oils for Weight Loss and How to Use Them, How Your Metabolic ID Body Type Affects Weight Loss. Reduce label-reading headaches by making these homemade vegan desserts! Entertaining more also increases your confidence in your ability to do it. Also, what kind of nuts would you recommend? 5-Minute Vegan Coconut Cream Dessert is a delicious vegan, gluten free, dairy free dessert. Naturally sweetened with maple syrup and dates, and intensely chocolaty thanks to melted cocoa butter and cacao powder. What is the nutritional information on this dessert? If you give any of these vegan dessert recipes a try, let us know! How Carrie Changed Her Life and Lost 98 Pounds in just 13 Months. Let’s get baking! I'd like to receive the free email course. You will not be subscribed to our newsletter list. https://www.happierwithtea.com/index.php/2020/05/05/easy-vegan-dessert-recipes/ Black bean brownies (vegan and gluten-free) that require just 1 bowl and about 30 minutes to prepare! Tofu, cocoa, sugar, and plant-based milk make a quick chocolate dessert Prepping, cooking, cleaning – is entertaining easy? I’m going to high five myself for exercising next time I’m frantically trying to clean my house and cook/not burn myself 5 minutes before guests arrive :). Hi Sandy, Yum, yum, yum! Thanks. 5-Minute Vegan Coconut Cream Dessert is a delicious vegan, gluten free, dairy free dessert. Five minutes is all you need! I love stocking up on ingredients that can go quickly into a scrumptious dessert, especially when my vegan friends are coming for dinner! originally published March 1, 2018 — last updated January 25, 2019 omg this stuff looks soooooo cool i am going to try all of it. How do you mix the ingredients? Creamy, 7-ingredient coconut ice cream with a luxurious sea salt date caramel swirl! Coconut sugar is also at many health food stores. Welcome to my home and table! Easy to prepare, requiring just 1 blender! Amazing baked vegan cheesecake with a simple oat-almond crust that tastes like graham crackers! Within 5 minutes, follow the recipe below, and you can have a fantastic dessert ready for your guests. If milk, you can flip the can over and separate off the liquid. The only adjustment i made to make it a little bit healthier and to make it thick without having tho whip it too much was to add a little bit of soft tofu! If you’re looking for gluten free desserts or easy vegan desserts, and something quick and simple? 14 oz. This just saved my life so God bless you. Creamy and rich center with crunchy macadamia nuts throughout. Easy, 10-ingredient, vegan, gluten-free s’mores bars with an almond-pecan-oat crust, chocolate ganache layer, and toasted vegan marshmallows! Also what is coconut sugar? Get our copy of FAN FAVORITES featuring 20 of our most loved, highly-rated recipes! The best vegan apple crisp, naturally sweetened and made in 1 bowl! I also keep a premium jelly on hand.