But I'm getting used to this one. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. Well, it is exactly what I need because I have a colander in a smaller size and I have one in a bigger size, so the Pioneer Woman 5 Quart Ceramic Colander is right in the middle. product details shipping & returns. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Shop Cook Pro 5-Quart Colander Stainless steel at Best Buy. Select Option. … I miss my old colander that broke. Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time. proposition 65 reasons:This product may expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. The Cook Pro Stainless Steel Colander is a multi-purpose kitchen tool designed for style and function. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. Make meal prep practically effortless with this Food Network stainless steel colander… Williams Sonoma Gunmetal Colander 5-Qt. Took forever to get it off so we could strain the food! Drop shipped from a m a z o n. Save yourself some coins and get it there. The construction is solid and the colander itself is very sturdy. Find in Store. No problem. I do, however, plan to display it in my kitchen because of the beautiful design and will either display fruit, or possibly a floral centerpiece in it after the holidays. The main drawback is that there aren't many holes in the bottom so it holds in water that it should be draining out. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. Exclusive ; QTY. The only problem I have with it is that it is hand wash only. WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer andbirth defects or other reproductive harm. and we have not verified it. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Make meal prep practically effortless with this Food Network stainless steel colander. Enter ZIP Code for a better delivery estimate. I honestly would rather hand clean this one. While it is a generalized instruction, it does provide good information to maintain this product. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. to see all the coverage offered for each product. This KitchenAid colander … Find in Store. The color and designs are unique, It can also be used as a Decorative piece for your household. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Works well and looks nice. I just love this colander. I received this product in exchange for an honest review. This kitchen colander is offered in a generous 5 qt size, allowing you to drain large pots of pasta and canned goods or rinse large quantities of fruits and vegetables. suppliers and others provide what you see here, The Cook Pro Stainless Steel Colander is a multi-purpose kitchen tool designed for style and function. The Cook Pro Stainless Steel Colander is a multi-purpose kitchen tool designed for style and function. Learn more about our Returns Policy. The Pioneer Woman 5 Quart Ceramic Colander size is perfect. This large colander features durable steel construction and oversized handles that make it easy to carry. I can never have enough colanders or strainers. capacity Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. The one thing that I was impressed with was the General Safety and Care sheet that came with it. when I got one it was a funny dusty teal. While I believe that it would work well for most cooks, because of my problem I don't think I will use it for its intended purpose. No additional import charges at delivery! - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, This piece of All-Clad Stainless Cookware has been in my collection for many years. I am not sure how the enamel would hold up in a dishwasher, therefore, hand washing highly recommended. The PayPal Credit account is issued by Synchrony Bank. so I think it should be durable. The color and pattern are gorgeous. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. This piece shows no signs of use. Qualifying purchases could enjoy No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. In fact, it is almost to heavy for me personally, as I do have trouble with lack of strength in my hands. I believe this is extremely good quality. All-Clad Colanders, Strainers and Sifters, All-Clad Pasta Colanders, Strainers & Sifters, All-Clad Vegetables Colanders, Strainers & Sifters. I have used it to strain pastas, I have washed fruits and vegetables in it and the best part is because of the pretty design on it, I have used it as a fruit basket as well! THANKS (15% OFF) at checkout Quantity + Add to List. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. $14.99 Sale $29.99 Reg $12.74 when you use. Please enter a number less than or equal to 1. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. View cart for details. The shipment was very quick. Shipping to: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Australia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, Japan, China, Sweden, Korea, South, Indonesia, Taiwan, South Africa, Thailand, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Bahamas, Israel, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Switzerland, Norway, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Croatia, Republic of, Malaysia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Jamaica, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Montserrat, Turks and Caicos Islands, Barbados, Bangladesh, Bermuda, Brunei Darussalam, Bolivia, Egypt, French Guiana, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Iceland, Jersey, Jordan, Cambodia, Liechtenstein, Sri Lanka, Luxembourg, Monaco, Macau, Martinique, Maldives, Nicaragua, Oman, Pakistan, Paraguay, Reunion, Uruguay, Russian Federation, Ukraine, Cayman Islands, Excludes: Alaska/Hawaii, APO/FPO, Angola, Cameroon, French Polynesia, Libya, Mongolia, Suriname, Guyana, Mauritius, Chad, Madagascar, New Caledonia, Iran, Western Sahara, Laos, Congo, Republic of the, Seychelles, Sudan, Venezuela, Somalia, Burma, Cuba, Republic of, Yemen, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Central African Republic, Niger, Saint Pierre and Miquelon.