Description: You will meet Demosthenes near the center. Now that I've given … There is a challenging battle with enemy soldiers waiting for you unless you decide to steal the weapon and escape. In the end I told him life is equal then he hit me with more ethics about politicians and children. Description: You could not save the messenger, however, you can rescue the Captain. Assassin's Creed Odyssey Guide and Walkthrough. Kassandra traveled through Lavrio and saw a slave being spat on by his master, who then walked off. On Silver Mountain, you’ll see a slave being abused by his master. Carry him to the indicated location. Our products and services are used by … hello , im trying to find the quest " a lifes worth " on silver mountain to get the last cultist on that branch but it is not appearing. You have to pick him up and carry him outside the camp. You offer your help, saying you will talk to the master yourself. Have fun using it on our WWW pages. A slave will ask for you to talk to his master for him as he’s gone back on a promise to free him if he hands over some money. Choose from approximately 2,000 patient locations across the U.S. Find a location convenient for you – you can even make an appointment. Sokrates caught a man stealing a horse and wanted Alexios to decide what to do with him. Looking for an address or phone number for a laboratory facility? Description: You have to find the witness somewhere around Agora. The dialogue with Sokrates is fine and all but the cultist bragged about being in the cult and that I wouldn't dare kill him or else the slave would never be free... he turned around and I just crit assassinated him. It’s the last cultist as well, You have to complete all the side quests in Attika first. Read more about our products and services. This quest starts: After you complete previous quests and talk to the slave in the south. You can complete this task at your leisure while visiting other regions of the in-game world. You automatically settle on just killing the cultist if at the end of her quest line you recruit her to join your crew. Through our state-of-the-art laboratory facility in Gurgaon, we provide a range of products and services to physicians, hospitals, life insurance companies and pharmaceutical/biotech companies in India. Location | Terms of service I think they handled the choice scenarios perfectly and it's one of my favourite aspects of the game. A Life's Worth. Description: Attika is occupied and Kleon asks you to break the Spartan assault. Description: Your main task is to retrieve Heitor's Sword. In the end I didn't kill the woman. Quest Diagnostics has headquarters in the U.S. and operations in India, Ireland, and Mexico. Next 2. Regardless, Kassandra tired of the debate. I never had a choice in the matter. Required fields are marked *, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – A Life’s Worth Quest Walkthrough. When you are nearby, an exclamation mark will appear. To do this, you need to get onboard your ship, track, and sink an enemy vessel. Memory type I really don’t remember getting the option to kill the woman. Then, find your way upwards - you will find clues where the man you are looking for might be. Nothing simpler - leave the captain in a save place and handle the killing spree. Can't get a "life's worth" to pop up I'm tyring to get the Master from the eyes of kosmos, I did everything in Athens, I even finished Alkibidies ark and got him hitched, I did the sokrates method in one of the islands, but this quest wont pop no matter what I do. This quest starts: After you complete the previous quest. Description: Go to the horse thief - he will start running the moment he spots you. I was never going to kill the woman in the first place. A Life's Worth, quest walkthrough and hints. Return to the man and receive: 5625 XP. You can of course choose this moment to kill him and get a cultist out of the way.