Inside, you will find a blocked passage. Keep pulling following the lines on the ground, without getting stabbed by the spikes. Tomb location: Argolis, the northern part of the location. All Collectibles Guides All Tombs Walkthroughs. When you get there, speak to … Agamemnon’s Tomb. Edit: I know that’s the Stele isn’t part of the Atlantis. Here’s a walkthrough of Agamemnon’s Symbol in AC Odyssey. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Torment of Hades – Where to recruit the Fallen Guardians. Apr 4, 2019 @ 11:21am Fate of Atlantis agamemnons tomb symbol bugged? Continue, and then turn left. Along the wall is a small grouping of pots. This quest is recommended for those level 52 and above, but it differs depending on your own level. The Abandoned Tomb at Hephaistos Islands is a tomb full of blocked passages. There's a dot there that shows me its the right one but I have no clue what to do now. Your task is to get to Agamemnon’s Tomb in Argolis and find the symbol. This way, you will be able to get to the other side. I'm in the that tomb at Argolis, near the Palace of Agamemnon. Then take the first left, go down more stairs, and go right at … Enter the tomb. It's almost in the centre and can be found southwest of Mycenae. In The tomb and found the symbol but I cant activate it. Enter the tomb. Agamemnon’s Tomb is in the northeast of Argolis, to the northeast of its main city Argos, and southwest of the Palace of Agamemnon fort, Mycenae. In order to unlock it, hit it. Your first task is to find Agamemnon’s Tomb. All Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Tomb locations: how to get all the Ancient Stele treasures. Here's how you get to the Stele and the treasure. On the left-hand side of the room, you will find a pathway that will take you to another room. Where To Find Atlantis Symbol In Agamemnon’s Tomb In AC Odyssey. Here's how you get to the Stele and the treasure. If you go straight ahead, you will see that the passage is blocked by a shelf at the other end - as it seems (this is one of the exits). This way, you will be able to get to the other side. By James Billcliffe, Thursday, 13 June 2019 15:18 GMT Share on: … … Get to Argolis at the exact location shown in the map below. Agamemnon’s Tomb. Abandoned Tomb | Hephaistos Islands | Walkthrough - All Tombs, Ainigmata and Loot Treasure Locations | Assassin's Creed Odyssey Tomb location: Argolis, the northern part of the location. I’m taking about after I got back control of Kassandra I still couldn’t go in and hit the Stele Find this shelf which is at the entrance and pull it near the poles. Abandoned Tomb | Hephaistos Islands | Walkthrough - All Tombs, Ainigmata and Loot Treasure Locations | Assassin's Creed Odyssey × Assassin's Creed Odyssey. So go left. Destroying the pots reveals a small hidden broken wall that you can sneak under. Anyone else have this issue? On the left-hand side of the room, you will find a pathway that will take you to another room. I go in the tomb and there is a thing to move but it won't budge so I go into this room practically filled with spikes but there is a wooden fence blocking me there. Proceed through the tomb until you reach the room with the large hole in the floor. Inside the room, you need to climb to the other side which is blocked by some wooden poles. This tomb is located in the Palace of Agamemnon region. You are now in a room with lots of dead bodies, floor traps, a barricade at the center and a small shelf. voodoolord. Assassin's Creed Odyssey. The Abandoned Tomb at Hephaistos Islands is a tomb full of blocked passages. Find the tomb. In AC Odyssey Atlantis musst du die Mission "Erbe der Erinnerungen" abschließen, bei der im Grunde genommen die drei Symbole gefunden werden, darunter das von Atlantis im Grab von Agamemnon. To advance through Agamemnon’s Tomb though, you need to go down the stairs, and left at the bottom. Inside, you will find a blocked passage. In order to unlock it, hit it. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Assassin's Creed Odyssey > General Discussions > Topic Details. I went to Agamemnon’s tomb for the first time during the Atlantis quest and I can’t select the Stele to complete the Tomb. Assassin's Creed Odyssey Tombs are home to precious Ancient Steles that award extra ability points. Wenn Sie diese Mission abschließen möchten, lesen Sie weiter, denn hier zeigen wir Ihnen, wie es geht. Don’t drop down, instead look to the left.