My man-ho Alexios slept with both brothers, never bothering to mention Neema or their sprout waiting for him back home. It's the sixth adventure of The Lost Tales of Greece expansion. Lykinos, an Athenian poet of alleged renown, found out from his brother, Timotheos, that their father had been murdered. So how did this quest turn out for you? Find out how to save the young warrior in this section of the AC Odyssey Guide. If you are generous, you can spend 10,000 drachmas to solve the problem without bloodshed (picture6). … We can talk this out. If you killed Monger in a public place (square), Hypatos will be grateful to you for getting rid of the competition and the following options will be available: If you haven't killed Monger yet or killed him quietly in the cave, you will be able to choose one of the following options: At the end you have to make the last, "cosmetic" decision. - Hypatos will want you to kill Monger in a public place. The most important factor that will have an impact on this is whether and how you dealt with the Monger in quest Monger Down. The first thing you have to do is to get to the brothers’ house. Go to the brothers’s house and talk to Lykinos, then head for the bandit camp indicated on the map and eliminate all enemies before releasing Timotheos (pictures1-2-3). You can find the house in the location shown in the map below, marked by the quest symbol. This request is related to the “Monger Down” main quest, and if at this stage of the game you have already completed it according to the required conditions, Hypatos will leave the two brothers alone. The following chapter of our guide to Assassin's Creed Odyssey contains a list of all missions and quests that have been added to the game in A Brother's Seduction adventure. To begin Moving On you must first complete Career Orientation and Wounds of Days Gone By. Love is clearly in the air and you witness a touching little finale with your chosen one, before he disappears completely from the game. Return to the brothers' house in Port of Kechries. | Terms of service When you do this, you will meet with the brothers and soon the perpetrator of all the confusion, Hypatos, will join you. I choose Timotheos. Privacy policy Timotheos was kidnapped by the bandits responsible for Diokles’s death, so you go after them. Following this, several choices are available to you to solve the problem posed by Hypatos. | Cookie Settings | Contact us, They are in the center of the Palace of Agamemnon. Related points of interest Sea Captain Dock World Map Rewards: Legendary XP, Legendary Drachmae. If, on the contrary, you have decided to discreetly kill the Monger, Hypatos will refuse to withdraw and you will be forced to eliminate him (pictures7-8). The Delos Islands questline is one of the most intense side quests in the game. But first surprise was when they remembered I lied to Lykinos and called me out on it when the truth came out. Him and the other brother, of course (pictures11-12). Offer your services: The Monger died in the theater. I choose Lykinos. The gentle poet Lykinos and the hard-edged Timotheos vied for my affection as I teased out the full, riveting story. You are hot to trot, the two brothers are furious about your “infidelity”, so you leave each other very angry (pictures9-10). In Odyssey, the millionth installment of Assassin’s Creed, the series has finally done something it’s never done before: introduced player choice into the storyline.. The brothers asked Alexios to help prepare them for the funeral. Rewards: Legendary XP, Legendary Drachmae. Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Ainigmata Ostraka, Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Ship Cosmetics, Legendary chest of the Temple of Poseidon, Legendary chest of the Palace of Amphitrite, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Ancient Tablet Locations, Daughters of Artemis and Daughters of Aphrodite, You choose one of the two brothers but you also slept with the other during the “, You choose one of the two brothers and you have not slept with either of them, or only with the chosen brother during the “, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Guide & Walkthrough. If you already killed him and did it quietly, it will not satisfy Hypatos. Walk into the house. You may also be interested in something from the list below. Following this, several choices are available to you to solve the problem posed by Hypatos. If you decide to negotiate with Hypatos, he will ask you to publicly get rid of his direct competitor, the Monger.