I really do miss Kyra though. Trouble in Paradise. I also took the trouble to knock Thaletas out the first time and when the quest didn't complete, I just shrugged and tossed him into the ocean. I'm really just ranting and complaining here. If you get that one, then you have to kill him but you can also let him get poisoned/murdered by the rebel fanatic you set free or have him stay alive. In the end it doesn't really matter in terms of rewards. Assassin's Creed Odyssey's best ending isn't garuanteed, in fact whether or not you'll achieve it comes down to your decisions and choices made along the way. Archived. You knew Kyra and Thaletas were together and you romanced Kyra anyway. He was also a possessive ass regarding Kyra. If you romance him he's also an ass to you in the end telling you "I love you but my duty is to sparta and I will set sail because sparta has my heart and I will return there" only to be like "lol jk i am staying with kyra #fucksparta". After all, his grandmother, a previous Oracle, got a lot of people killed. Posted by. The ending to this quest is kinda weird. Continue this thread ... and Thaletas ended up deciding to stay in Mykonos and help with rebuilding. I accidentally started the romance with Thelatos and wanted Kira but didnt want to go back 3 hours in saves , so I fucked him and if you do him Kira doesnt care so they both live. I am disappointedly annoyed with the ending of the Delos/Mykonos Islands questline // Discussion. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the assassinscreed community. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I did a bit of flirting with Kyra but no real romance options but Theletas died because I saved that bastard guy from the prison. The finish of the series missions is really a surprising turn of events, so I looked up a little, it seems everybody got a better ending than mine. But to help the people overthrow their Athenian oppressors, he first had to find the rebel leader named Kyra. Once you’ve landed on Mykonos, go to the message board and pick up the Trouble in Paradise quest. You have to not romance Kyra. How to get the best ending in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. level 1. Everyone survived in my save, but it still surprises me that a single dialogue option was the difference between everyone surviving and Thaletes dying. Alternatively, there is also the Assassin's Creed Odyssey guide for everything else this massive game has to throw at you. In the last mission, "a night to remember", the quest leads me to meet Thaletas, who begins to talk about I took his everything, his victory, his Kyra(wtf)...and I had to fight and kill him. Kyra's plotline doesn't end after the meeting on the beach. That's cool. Assassin's Creed Odyssey's best ending isn't garuanteed, in fact whether or not you'll achieve it comes down to your decisions and choices made along the way.. Odyssey fully embraces its … She's the best love interest out of all of them. Now you have to return to Erinna and deal with her. I just completed this mission too and I ended up banging Kyra while Thaletas also lived. To reconcile your family and bring them back together, there are six key events that you must achieve during your playthrough. Odyssey fully embraces its … I think one thing that I did wrong was, when I was pursuing the Thaletas quest line, of finding helmet and defeating fleets, I saw the untracked quest of "call to arms" ("This one is close enough, I might as well...") and it killed the Thaletas quest line. Trouble in Paradise Assassin's Creed Odyssey Quest. Press J to jump to the feed. Rebels need your help on the island of Mykonos. spoiler. Best ending. Banged neither, they ended up happy together. Thaletas is a goddamn dick and he got mad at you for "stealing his glory/killing blow" despite you doing 95% of the work.