Find answers to your questions online anytime. Kann nicht mit anderen Rabatten oder Angeboten kombiniert werden. Healthy Rewards. 100% Vegan. See All Buying Options. Warning: For external use only. Staying healthy just got easier and more rewarding. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Amazon.com : Acure Seriously Soothing 24hr Moisture Lotion (Pack Of 2) With Aloe Vera, Sunflower, Safflower, Meadowfoam, Cocoa Seed Butter, Seabuckthorn and Olive Fruit Oil, 8 oz. Clinically shown to provide moisture for 24hrs when used as directed, Vegan and certified cruelty-free. There was a problem completing your request. Ein iHerb Kunde hat eine Transaktion beendet und hat die, Neukunden - Sparen Sie 25%! 1500+ Immunität-Boosters I started using all three immediately, and again when getting out off the shower last night. If you have dry itchy skin this is the answer to your prayers, Reviewed in the United States on 9 January 2020. Its alot smoother now. Please try your search again later. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. WATER/AQUA, ALOE VERA BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, CETEARYL OLIVATE, SORBITAN OLIVATE, GLYCERIN, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, GLYCERYL LAURATE, COCOGLYCERIDES, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, COLLOIDAL OATMEAL, LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, HIPPOPHAE RHAMNOIDES (SEABUCKTHORN) SEED OIL, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, SQUALANE, XANTHAN GUM, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM LEVULINATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE. It absorbs super well while giving a mat glow to the skin. Not only is it cruelty free, but I live in Sunny South Florida which has been so hard on my skin and within the first few days of using this I have noticed a significant difference. Hope to see it soon in Amazon's Whole Foods. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. I’m so happy to find a lotion without alcohol or other harsh ingredients - I had basically given up on lotions prior to finding it. Live chat with representatives when available. If you have dry itchy skin this is the answer to your prayers, Reviewed in the United States on March 20, 2020. Sie eignen sich nicht zur Diagnose, Behandlung, Heilung oder Vorbeugung vor Krankheiten. We will respond to every email as quickly as we can. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, ACURE Seriously Soothing 24Hr Moisture Lotion - 100% Vegan, Style Name: Seriously Soothing 24Hr Moisture Lotion, Style Name: Calming Itch & Irritation Lotion, See all details for ACURE Seriously Soothing 24Hr Moisture Lotion - 100% Vegan, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Packed with cocoa butter, colloidal oatmeal and deeply moisturizing aloe. Please try again. We believe that products should be pure, simple and effective to help your skin truly perform. Avoid contact with eyes. Thank you! I decided to try this cream and am very disappointed. I do highly recommend putting it on after your shower/bath and rubbing it in completely. Das Versandgewicht beinhaltet das Produkt, Umverpackungen zum Schutz und das Versandpaket. I used to get absolutely AWFUL razor burn on my legs, I tried everything to make it better, nothing worked. Have they changed their formula or did I receive a fake? This winter in Colorado has been brutal on my skin. © Copyright 1997-2020 iHerb, LLC. Glasbehälter, Flüssigkeiten, Zerbrechliches, Gekühltes) häufig eine Umverpackung zum Schutz des Produkts erfordern. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. clinically shown to provide moisture for 24hrs when used as directed. Dennoch kommen manchmal Abweichungen vor.