A Example: 3. हिंदी - बाल महाभारत कथा (Chapter 01 - 20), हिंदी - बाल महाभारत कथा (Chapter 21 - 40). Have you ever seen an elephant with a white skin? Move It _____ 2. My neighbours have a son and a daughter : the former is a teacher, the _______ is a nurse. I have _______ interest in classical music. this sentence ‘red’ is an adjective as it describes the noun ‘shirt’ by telling The superlative form is used to compare three or more nouns. Having ummed-and-arred over whether or not to buy your first quiz pack, I finally decided to take the plunge. We use cookies to improve the smooth running of our website. a) verb a) verb b) noun b) adverb c) adjective c) adjective 6. breakfast today? – Pop in the phrase that completes it. Ayush is wearing a red shirt. You’ll have to spend _______ of cash on this car. is a word that describes a noun or a pronoun. How much _______ do I have to run, coach? e.g. His clown costume consists of a red nose, oversized shoes, and a ________________ jacket. We only include the best questions from our expert question writer in our products. Thanks again. 7. 1. – You'll hear this phrase around my house all the time "Please 2. grammar the easy way, follow our step-by-step program that clearly The answer is: A. We have purchased a round table. Do you think this cake tastes chocolatier than the last one? Though all your friends are nice, but Ipshita is the nicer/the nicest. Adjectives can make a reading more interesting because they bring description to the noun. Answer Keys Here. Your payment is secure (via Clickbank's secure server) and we do not store or share your personal information. eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'educationwithfun_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_6',103,'0','0']));Adjective of Quantity. Jennifer is overworked. 7. AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO WRITE GOOD QUESTIONS? Adjectives Announcing the GOLD STANDARD in Trivia Quizzes ... Thousands of fantastic quiz questions & answers from one of the greatest minds in trivia, We offer thousands of great quiz questions AND answers all written & researched by our experienced Quiz Master and tried-and-tested in hundreds of bars around the world. Thousands of fantastic quiz questions & answers from, to those crappy easy-peasy quiz questions sites giving away or selling quiz questions that even a ten year-old could answer, to those days of spending hours & hours writing witty, intelligent, thought-provoking questions to keep your teams focused, 1,700+ Gold Standard Quiz Questions and Answers, of course, Over 150 Printable Pages Of Content In Multiple Formats (see below), 1,900+ Gold Standard Quiz Questions and Answers, Over 125 Printable Pages Of Content In Multiple Formats (see below), 2,000+ Gold Standard Quiz Questions and Answers, 2,100+ Gold Standard Quiz Questions and Answers, Over 140 Printable Pages Of Content In Multiple Formats (also includes ePub format for iPad etc). Wild beasts in small cages are a sorry sight. Hello! John arrived at the party _______ than Mary did. My bedroom is the colder/the coldest room in the house. None of our quiz formats are print or edit protected, so you can print them as many times as you like, even remove questions as you have used them. are adjectives telling us more about the noun, is an adjective telling us more about the noun. by singular uncountable nouns. Simply download the pack by clicking on the button below: Boats, Seas, Oceans and Waterways Questions. He speaks Russian. A phrasal form of an adjective does a bit more it can go the extra mile to make the subject much more vivid and understandable for a reader. Jane speaks Italian and English : the former language fairly well and the _______ fluently. Can Tonight I drank _______ wine than last night. Answer: Underlines (patient) towards him than his classmates. For example, 100 geography answers would follow 100 geography questions, all numbered in the same way. Comparative vs Superlative 1 6. It can come after a verb and take a predicative position or it can come before a noun and take an attributive position. 'the weather is terrible'. In spite of being rich and famous, she leads a miserable life.. 6. b. Nishith is looking for the ………………………. Some compound adjective contain hyphens. Adjective phrases are underlined in the following sentences. Thus, the competitors can check and know the answers to all the questions. There are some big farms yon side of