Occasionally, I will review items from Aldi's and compare them to name brand or competitor stores to see if the quality and taste can match the price. Have you thawed and cooked any? Frozen salmon will keep for up to 3 months. These cheap fillets are usually caught, frozen… If the price is that good at our Aldi I'll have to pick some up this week! Shop for frozen-salmon at ALDI. Aldi uses cookies to ensure you have the best possible shopping experience. Although, I've never cooked it myself. Find out if Click & Collect is available in your area, Already have a Click & Collect account? The specially selected (black bag) is more expensive but much better than the sea queen stuff. nooooo.. i just bought some..When I get home i am going to have to see if it says product of china. The pieces are sufficent for a meal balance with salad greens or steammed vegetables. I will never buy it again. Our Aussie salmon is 100% sustainably sourced. *Please note, you will need to register to use our new online Grocery Click & Collect service even if you already have an account at aldi.co.uk. Find Scottish Salmon Fillets at ALDI. Flounder is nice, but pricey -- baked. So you can enjoy it more without the guilt. All the more reason to have for dinner tonight. Salmon… Probably what is going on here. We’ve tried our best to make sure everything is accurate, but you should always read the label before consuming or using the product. You can manage the use of these cookies in your browser. I will have to check to see if they have the salmon back here in Ohio because we haven't had it at out store in sometime. Here is a simple Salmon dinner … Super good for you. I've had the same issue with their tilapia. Our Aussie salmon is 100% sustainably sourced. We like the wild caught salmon (grill as you do), but not the salmon patties. So you can enjoy it more without the guilt. Follow the Click & Collect parking bay instructions and we'll be out with your order ASAP. It's use as fillets is because it's abundant and cheap compared to sockeye or coho which will be firmer and more "salmon" colored. I agree that it's probably salmon that just hasn't been dyed. "Aldi’s prices are one of the biggest pulls for shoppers, and their cod fillets certainly don’t disappoint when it comes to quality and quantity for your money. I bought tilapia from two different stores (Aldi and Sprouts) and they were very different fish. Salmon’s not … Frozen salmon will keep for up to 3 months. Grandessa Signature Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing, Season's Choice Whole Breaded Onion Rings, Rachel (Diary of a Recovering Chocoholic). According to the package one serving of pink salmon … But those fishing grounds are East of China, not West from the US. If that's salmon it doesn't look very healthy. We don't care for tilapia generally. Dillema is if that is the case, then why are they listing china? Mix the ingredients in a bowl with lid, carefully turn the salmon in the mixture and refridgerate it for 1 - 2 hours. What started in 1986 as one fish pen and a lone feeder has grown significantly. Pink salmon can be unusually pale colored compared to other wild salmon species. Anyone know? Never buying that again, which is sad bc I've bought it about a dozen times before and it was good. Grocery Price Comparison List Between Aldi, Publix... New Aldi Ad Starts Tomorrow Wednesday 2/2, Grandessa Signature Raspberry Vinaigrette, New Aldi AdNew Aldi Ad: New Low Prices Update 7/17, New Aldi AdNew Aldi Ad: New Low Prices Update 7/3, Tips On How To Choose A Pineapple.Aldi Pineapple. It’s also worth remembering that our products and their ingredients are liable to change at any time. Keeping plenty more fish in the sea. Aldi Recipes: Grilled Salmon, with grilled peppers and rice. Dunno if it has to do with where the farms are and water/feed or what though never really looked into it too deep. The source is listed as "Northeast Pacific." Collect in store. You'll be among the first to hear about our latest products and offers, like our award-winning wines and amazing Specialbuys. These cheap fillets are usually caught, frozen, sent to China for processing, thawed, cut, dipped in sodium tripolyphosphate , then packaged and sent back to the US warehouses. Frozen salmon will keep for up to 3 months. Storing your salmon. Simple Aldi Recipes: Homemade Cinnamon Rolls. ALDI Click & Collect is not yet available in this area. The taste is pretty bad. Then browse our products & make your selections. We’ve provided the details above for information purposes only, to enhance your experience of the Aldi website. I don't know where it's packaged.I used to buy the more expensive ones but these are better as they're already skinned and taste just as good nad I'm a pickky eater. According to the package one serving of pink salmon provides 1270 mg of Omega-3 fatty acids. If you can get the bigger pieces that are packaged in the meat section they are much better. Oil the grill pan, and grill for about 4 minutes on each side, or until the salmon reaches about 140 degrees F. If you think the salmon is getting to dark on the grill, transfer it to a baking dish and continue heating in the oven at 350 degrees F.