It’s very easy: just add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. I couldn’t help myself…, Take all the ingredients and get out your high-speed blender. This keto coffee smoothie is a smooth, refreshing coffee shake perfect summer keto drink to replace your regular bulletproof latte coffee. amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; Therefore, it is using almost the same ingredients including: You can tweak coffee smoothie in so many ways! I am happy you are here and will do my best to support you in your keto journey, providing delicious keto recipes that won’t blow your carb count and useful advice to get you started! Made with sprouted brown rice, it is also a complete protein (containing all essential amino acids, that is), just like whey protein. And here’s the ready almond butter. Your email address will not be published. One is published in my Low Sugar, So Simple book and another one appears in this 7-Day Keto-Vegan Detox Meal Plan. THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE SALES LINKS. I really love this grass-fed vanilla-flavored whey protein. I wanted to add protein powder so that this would be the perfect breakfast smoothie, with enough fat, protein and calories to carry you until lunch and beyond. Decorate the smoothie with grated dark chocolate, if you like. Finally, use in the recipe as a replacement for brewed coffee. January 6, 2019 By elviira Leave a Comment. Ice cubes – this adds the frothy texture to your coffee. A lot of us on keto diets love the idea of a keto smoothie for breakfast, but would a coconut banana smoothie … Never miss a post, giveaway, or other fun! While most coffee smoothies use banana, keto coffee smoothies are sugar-free, dairy-free, and banana free. You can use store-bought unsweetened almond butter without any added stuff (like vegetable seed oils), but the best-tasting and freshest almond butter you’ll get is the one you prepare yourself — and it’s also far more affordable than (over-priced!) That means opting for organic, natural, nutrient-dense, unprocessed food. Therefore, it can be used to flavor a chocolate smoothie but you can’t use ground coffee to make this keto coffee smoothie. amzn_assoc_linkid = "31a97d47360ca111682acd64b3c9e815"; As long as can I remember, I’ve loved chocolaty smoothies and shakes. For the best texture and digestibility, be sure to soak the almonds overnight before making the almond butter. Then, cool down the coffee, even store in the fridge for best results. It is safe to eat ground coffee in a very small amount. I love to hear your feedback on my recipes. Just remember that the carb count is higher in PB than in AB (that is, almond butter). If you enjoyed this post, share it with your close ones! Subscribe to this blog and get my BEST 33 tips for a successful low-carb diet for FREE! Blend again on high speed to combine the added ingredients. So it was the natural choice for this smoothie. Refresh with this decadent Chocolate Avocado Smoothie! text or images) used in this site. That’s fine, as long as it doesn’t contain any sweeteners or additives. Learn how your comment data is processed. Here’s one batch made with light olive oil (coconut oil would have been healthier…). My tummy has no problem with erythritol and it doesn’t raise blood sugar, so there’s no reason not to use it. It’s a delicious combination of chocolate, almond, and vanilla flavors, and it’s on the thick side, thanks to the almond butter and protein powder. Below I listed my favorite keto add-ons to make this low-carb coffee smoothie even more delicious: Yes, you can use instant coffee in this recipe. For a moment, I thought about adding almond flavoring, too, but decided to drop it because I wanted a pure, natural taste. If you want to add more chocolate flavor to your smoothie, replace the vanilla-flavored protein powder with a chocolate-flavored one. Your email address will not be published. This Keto peanut butter smoothie is a light and refreshing keto smoothie with a delicious peanut butter flavor. For this recipe here, I wanted to use almond milk as a base. Unsweetened almond milk or unsweetened coconut milk if you love coconut flavor in your coffee shake. Register to my newsletter, get a Keto Quick Start Guide and receive recipes straight in your mailbox!