Max 23° Min 18° 4 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 10 day forecast. (1 hour ago) 23 °F. Chance of snow 50%. High near -5C. Cloudy. Dew point will be around 0F with an average humidity of 77%. Chance of snow 50%. Winds will be 6 mph from the N. Partly cloudy. Winds NNE and variable. Weather Today/Tomorrow ; Hour-by-Hour Forecast ; 14 Day Forecast ; Yesterday/Past Weather; Climate (Averages) Time Zone ; DST Changes; Sun & Moon . Winds will be 5 mph from the NNE. High -1C. By integrating our hyper-local weather data with Smart Home connected devices we are delievering predictive energy efficiency insight to homeowners and Utility companies. Cloudy with snow showers developing during the afternoon. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. North wind 10 to 25 mph. Snow showers. Yes, Save it No Thanks + Hourly; 36 Hours; Weekend; 7 Days; 14 Days; Nov, 2020. High around -5C. Highs in the upper 20s to mid 30s. Dew point will be around 5F with an average humidity of 75%. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Snow showers. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. High -5ºC. Variable wind 10 mph, Partly sunny with a chance of snow. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Take control of your data. Winds NNE and variable. Partly cloudy. Chance of snow 40%. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Anchorage, AK, United States with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Rain, changing to snow. Chance of snow 40%. High -3ºC. Winds light and variable. Low -6ºC. Snowfall of 2-3 cm. Winds NNE and variable. The time period when the sun is no more than 6 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. Thu. Winds SE and variable. Winds will be 5 mph from the NE. Max 28° Min 19° 7 mph. Wed. 11/25. Partly to mostly cloudy. Low temperature around 15F. Max 25° Min 16° 7 mph. Partly cloudy. Snow accumulations less than 2 cm. Chance of snow 30%. 30 / 21 °F Humidity: 91%. Max 21° Min 14° 4 mph. Snow accumulations less than 2cm. 2-3cm of snow expected. Snowfall of 3-7 cm. Chance of snow 40%. Chance of snow 30%. Snow accumulations less than 2cm. Snow likely. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 km/h. Would you like to add this location to your favourites? Winds light and variable. Snow showers. High -6C. High near -5C. Winds light and variable. Cloudy skies. Chance of snow 50%. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph except east 15 to 30 mph along turnagain arm and higher elevations, Cloudy with a chance of snow. Snowfall of 2-3 cm. Dew point will be around 1F with an average humidity of 75%. The time of Civil Sunset minus the time of Civil Sunrise. Chance of snow 50%. Anchorage, AK 10-Day Weather Forecast star_ratehome. Winds N at 10 to 15 km/h. Fri. 11/27. High around -5C. Winds light and variable. Snow showers overnight. Low -8C. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 km/h. High 0ºC. A slight chance of snow in the morning. Snow showers. Variably cloudy with snow showers. Cloudy. Low near -5C. Winds NNE and variable. A mix of clouds and sun early, then becoming cloudy later in the day. Lows 15 to 20. Winds light and variable. Snowfall of 2-3cm. High -5ºC. High -6ºC. Chance of snow 60%. Snow showers. Winds S at 15 to 30 km/h. Mon. Ordinary outdoor activities are not possible at this time without extra illumination. Snow showers. Lows in the 20s. A mix of rain and snow early. Highs in the 30s. Low -8ºC. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Scattered flurries and snow showers. The time period when the sun is between 12 and 18 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. High -6ºC. 21 °F. Winds will be 7 mph from the NNE. Scattered snow showers. Snowfall of 3-7 cm. Chance of snow 60%. 11/29. Considerable cloudiness. Cloudy. Snow accumulation up to 2 inches. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 km/h. Chance of snow 40%. Low -5ºC. Low -1ºC. Chance of snow 60%. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 km/h. Winds will be 8 mph from the NNE. Snow likely in the evening then a chance of snow after midnight. 14 day forecast, day-by-day Hour-by-hour forecast for next week. 17 F South Addition Station | Report. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Local Forecast Office More Local Wx 3 Day History Mobile Weather Hourly Weather Forecast Detailed forecast for Anchorage Rest Of Today Cloudy with a slight chance of snow. Cloudy with rain and snow this evening. For more than 20 years Earth Networks has operated the world’s largest and most comprehensive weather observation, lightning detection, and climate networks. Lows in the 20s. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph, Cloudy with a chance of snow. In the beginning of morning astronomical twilight and at the end of astronomical twilight in the evening, sky illumination is very faint, and might be undetectable. Snowfall of 2-3cm. Chance of snow 30%. High -3C. Dew point will be around 14F with an average humidity of 83%. The time of Actual Sunset minus the time of Actual Sunrise. Variable wind 10 mph, Mostly cloudy with isolated snow showers. Send feedback! Winds NNE at 10 to 15 km/h. (1 hour ago) 22 °F. Snowfall of 3-7 cm. Variable wind 10 mph, Partly sunny with a chance of snow. Winds light and variable. Considerable cloudiness. We will review the data in question. Winds NNE and variable. High 0ºC. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 40%. Chance of snow 60%. Snow showers early. Mostly cloudy. Yesterday's weather. Chance of precipitation 25%. Low -3ºC. Snow accumulations less than 2cm. Flurries and a few snow showers throughout the day. Wind: 4 mph ↑ from Northeast. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Time/General; Weather . Low -9C. Chance of snow 30%. High -3C. Snow accumulations less than 2 cm. Anchorage / Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson: (5 mi) Passing clouds. Flurries and a few snow showers throughout the day. Gusts to 40 mph decreasing to 25 mph after midnight, Partly cloudy. Winds light and variable. 3-7cm of snow expected. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 km/h. High -5ºC. Low -5ºC. Low temperature around 4F. Low -6ºC. Snow accumulations less than 2 cm. Snowfall of 2-3 cm. Winds will be 5 mph from the E. Partly cloudy. Low -6C. Highs in the upper 20s to mid 30s. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Scattered flurries and snow showers. High -1ºC. Alaska ak, Weather 10 Day Weekly Forecast Monthly Forecast Contact 15.Oct.2020 Anchorage Weather 10 Day 5 days, 7 days, 10 day, 14 days, 15 days, 16 days, 25 days, 30 … Highs 25 to 35, Snow likely. Winds N and variable. Sun. Chance of snow 30%. Low -1C. Snow likely in the evening then a chance of snow after midnight. By integrating our hyper-local weather data with Smart Home connected devices we are delievering predictive energy efficiency insight to homeowners and Utility companies. High -4C. High around 0C. Chance of precip 90%. Winds will be 8 mph from the NNE. Highs in the lower to mid 20s. Use escape to clear. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Snowfall of 2-3cm. Lows 15 to 20. Thank you for reporting this station. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulating 3-7cm. A few snow showers developing late. High -6C. Low -7ºC. Dew point will be around 1F with an average humidity of 79%. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Along turnagain arm and higher elevations...East wind 30 to 45 mph becoming north 10 … Snow showers. South wind 10 to 25 mph. Thank you for reporting this station. Scattered snow showers. Chance of snow 50%. Anchorage, AK 10-Day Weather Forecast star_ratehome 46 F Beamreach Ct Station | Report Report Station Thank you for reporting this station. Sat. Low -8C. Take control of your data. Snow accumulation up to 2 inches. Variably cloudy with snow showers. Low -8C. High temperature around 6F. Expect occasional wintry mix to end at 12:45am. Low -8ºC.