Sprinkle almonds over the salad, then the chow mein noodles. Put dressing in refrigerator to chill while you prepare the salad. 3. I like to use grilled … I like to change out the lettuce and use a mesclun mix. 1. I just have to say right off the bat that this Oriental Chicken Salad … In place of the deep-fried chicken strips Applebee’s puts on its Oriental Chicken Salad, I swapped these Crispy Asian Chicken Tenders.They offer the … I usually make a double recipe and add a little extra honey! Cut lettuce and cabbage into very thin, short strips. If you need a fun way to switch up your typical salad, try giving it some oriental flavor! 5. Here is one of the healthiest chicken salad recipes you will ever come across, and it is a copycat of one of the most popular salad joints in the nation –Applebee’s. Preparation. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice, but calorie needs vary. Sprinkle almonds over the salad, then the chow mein noodles. True, not all types of chicken salad are healthy. Put dressing in refrigerator to chill while you prepare the salad. Grill chicken breast 4. I will say, though, that this salad is on their “2 for $20” menu, which means you can get two entrees and an appetizer for 20 bucks. To me, that is really expensive for a salad. Top with green onions, chow mein noodles and Chicken. 7. Blend together all ingredients for dressing in a small bowl with an electric mixer. Sprinkle sliced green onion on top of the lettuce. Prepare salad by tossing the chopped romaine with the chopped red cabbage, Napa cabbage, and carrots. Idea: You can also turn this salad into amazing wraps! But when made from healthy ingredients, it can actually be very healthy. Cut the chicken into small bite-size chunks. 6. Applebee’s currently charges $9.49 for their oriental chicken salad. A regular salad without the dressing has 19 g of fat and 3 g of saturated fat. But when made from healthy ingredients, it can actually be very healthy. True, not all types of chicken salad are healthy. Sprinkle sliced green onion on top of the lettuce. Preparation. 3. About This Oriental Chicken Salad. https://ohsweetbasil.com/copycat-applebees-oriental-chicken-salad-recipe Here is one of the healthiest chicken salad recipes you will ever come across, and it is a copycat of one of the most popular salad joints in the nation –Applebee’s. Blend together all ingredients for dressing in a small bowl with an electric mixer. Applebee’s oriental grilled chicken salad exceeds the recommended daily amount for fat at 118 percent. The half size is $7.99. Prepare salad by tossing the chopped romaine with the chopped red cabbage, Napa cabbage, and carrots. https://www.daringgourmet.com/applebees-asian-chicken-salad-copycat-recipe 6. Grill chicken breast 4. Applebee's cannot ensure menu items do not contain ingredients that might cause an allergic reaction or impact other dietary restrictions. Applebee’s Oriental Chicken Salad is cornflake crusted chicken on a bed of greens and veggies topped with a sweet oriental honey mustard dressing! 7. 5. Diners can decrease the salad’s fat content by ordering it without the oriental vinaigrette or requesting it on the side. Cut the chicken into small bite-size chunks. This delicious Copycat Oriental Chicken Salad from Applebees is made with breaded chicken, cabbage, romaine, sliced almonds, cucumber, and crunchy chow mein, tossed in a flavorful asian dressing! Variations Now, Applebee’s Grilled Chicken Oriental Salad is a delicious salad, but there are a few variations that I like to make. Salad: This salad is made easiest with a pair of kitchen scissors. 1. This copycat recipe is spot on! Additional nutrition information available upon request.