Zoom in to see updated info. SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium. Find which restaurants to go to during your visit! So a special shout out to Alejandro and the night manager on 01/05/14 - thanks for putting up with us! Service was excellent. Map updates are paused. Weird/fun places in the Orlando area that are extinct! Reserve a table at Lisbon - Portuguese Cuisine Orlando on Tripadvisor: See 129 unbiased reviews of Lisbon - Portuguese Cuisine rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #317 of 3 We got to the park around noon and went through the world showcase before moving to the "under the sea" area and then dinner. Denver, Colorado Downtown Aquarium Visit the Site. However, we decided…” more, “I would really have loved to have given this restaurant a full review on their food and service but unfortunately I was unable to because their reservation department is horrendous. The staff were friendly and there was space and time for you - the tanks around the dining areas are great - watching sharks and turtles - brilliant :) recommended. !” more, “ to look down from above the aquarium. Plus I felt the menu was extremely limited. The restaurant is in the shape of a boat which is cool and you sit at the bar if you want the oysters. The best! Houston, Texas Downtown Aquarium Visit the Site. Dine With Shamu 12 $$American (Traditional), Seafood. Our reservation got lost for this restaurant but the manager very kindly offered to find a table for us, even though they were packed with people lining up out the door. When you're underwater, there's an abundance of divemasters, within a few fin kicks of you. We order the bucket” more, “My boyfriend and I decided to try this place out since we heard great reviews about it! However” more, “, the restaurant attached to the pavilion, is pretty good with awesome views of the tanks. Good covid distancing in the restaurant.” more, “ and you have a great worthwhile experience and a value above eating at a higher end in-park restaurant. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit. Own or manage this property? Water box aquariums have been sold out everywhere. I was fortunate enough to recieve a ticket” more, “The best thing about this restaurant is the huge fish tanks that you eat next to. It was perfect timing and a perfect ending to the day. The Menus selections had…” more, “Cute aquarium but many things were blocked off due to social distancing. It literally makes your dinning experience that much better. Nice sit down dining with awesome table service. Which is amazing because they focus on having great livestock, corals and dry goods for reef keeping. Our SeaWorld Orlando restaurants offer a variety of delicious foods including pizza, steak, salads, and more. Overall not too pricey for a Disney restaurant. Honestly” more, “ honestly thought it was a huge screen because it didn't even look real at first. We had 11:30 for 10 people. At Coral Reef Restaurant, watch fish, sharks, turtles and rays swim in The Seas with Nemo & Friends aquarium while you enjoy seafood, steak and chicken. 10700 International Dr. International Drive / … the best part is- the prices were a lot cheaper than the aquarium shops I went to prior. the cucumber/cilantro infused vodka martini and the K&P Aquarium was great.” more, “Wife and I went here about 3 weeks ago, we were driving by the area and this place caught our eyes and we have never seen it before, So, we decided to give it a shot and with the…” more. Wow! Well, I keep coming back over and over again so I just can't rate it less than that. Comfort Food Available via Takeout/Delivery. I quickly told our server, Robert…” more. We intended to buy a cube 10 but ended up with a cube 20 for an extra $50. Inside the restaurant is like a food court area... the decoration is nice and resembles the Harry Potter theme. The kids enjoyed it so a win in my book.” more, “ were frozen in advance and not made day of. The first steak I'd say was more medium (she probably could of made due) and the second was more well done. Now, we are not people to complain and I was a little embarrassed that we did twice. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. There is a beautiful aquarium inside and the staff was top notch! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Aquarium Restaurant locations in Orlando, FL. Find 3030 listings related to Aquarium Restaurant in Orlando on YP.com. BUt I woudl say teh crap dip was yummie. Following Disney's impeccable service, at the smallest mention of a complaint, they corrected it no matter what and I really appreciated their patience with my Mom. On a special note, my Mom had to send her steak back twice to actually get it medium rare. It was so cool to watch these animals swim back and forth. We especially enjoyed the pasta and the grappa. I've had so many people tell me that this place is good and I finally remembered to give it a try. Great Restaurant - esp after a Aqua Tour Dive :), Ask Skeppers19 about Coral Reef Restaurant, Ask Edith0518 about Coral Reef Restaurant, Hotels near Universal's Islands of Adventure, Hotels near The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Hotels near Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, Hotels near Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park. Great memories reading names I haven't thought about in years. I will definitely be back! Throughout the aquarium, there are a ton of big tanks” more, “Good food and good service. Need to make reservations. Compared to what's available in Disney Springs...this food was a welcome change. That with a nice AI reef light and we're ready to for a new build! Leslie and her assistant” more, “Excellent. The chef was fantastic with dealing with the allergies.As for the view, well, we were visited by a large turtle, a shark, sting ray and some beautiful fish.Couldn't ask for more really.The first table we had was as far as you can get from the view, so we asked to be moved and had a great view form the second level.