If you’d like to see a list of manufacturers that follow USPA belt rules, you can simply use the IPF & USAPL Approved Belts list. Same, I ordered one and they said 4-6 weeks and they would let me know when it was being made. It’s IPF-Approved & used by thousands of competitive lifters. If it wasn’t for the Pioneer Cut being available, I’d most likely go with this belt. Just because you're the biggest doesn't mean you can treat your customers/patrons like shit. Phone calls are better than ordering online but its never been good. You can just tell. The one exception are the less-intense W30 Red Line Knee Wraps that are made for beginner to intermediate lifters. Anytime you order between December and April, expect a longer turnover time. Breaking in your belt is overrated. I just said fuck it and gave up, their customer service is also extremely shitty. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. How does it compare with other belts with similar functionality. I'm on week 4 and called them recently. Before we go into the details of each, let’s define the criteria that we’re judging buy: What makes the Pioneer Cut Belt the best belt on the market, in my opinion, is because of this: I’ve been using it for quite a while now and it’s by far my favorite belt. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, M | 512.5 Kg | 93 Kg | 322 Wk | USAPL | RAW, M | 737.5kg | 82.5kg | 502 Wilks | Raw | USPA, M | 622.5kg | 92.2kg | 392Wks | British Powerlifting (IPF) | Raw, M | 907kg | 105kg | 543wks | USAPL | Single-Ply, M | 725 kg | 131.5 kg | 409W ks | USPA | Raw, M l 422.5 Kg l 81.3 Kg l USAPL l 285 Wk | RAW. Inzer is pretty much the sole supplier for Texas highschool powerlifting gear, which is just coming to an end. Knowing that they've had issues recently, people are still lining up to purchase their belts. To cut to the chase, here are the winners from each category: Best Overall: Pioneer Cut Belt by General Leathercraft (Go HERE to Buy), Best Lever Belt: Inzer Forever Belt (Best Deal On the ‘Net), Best Budget: Sweat Steel Leather Belt (Buy On Amazon). The main reason to choose the SBD Belt over this one would be because of the adjustable buckle. The most unique feature about the SBD Belt is the adjustable buckle technology. SBD has taken over in a major way. Its been bad since at least 2007. Pioneer Stock Belt Review: TIGHTEST Spring-Prong Belt Ever. Inzer probably can't keep up with the rush of people who've had to buy IPF approved belts. The Inzer Forever Belt also comes in 13-MM & 10-MM. Is this because monopoly? I ordered mine in early January, and it showed up in late March. I ordered one on Feb 25. I know, I was hoping to rock my fuchsia (hot pink) belt :(. Usually ships in 1 business day (3) Select Options. And the final note here, and why I really believe this is the Best Lever Belt is because performance (weight lifted on the bar) will be the same independent of the price tag. It’s IPF-Approved & used by thousands of competitive lifters. On the plus side, it's bright blue and I squatted 425 in a meet the first time I tried it. I'm kinda in the same boat with bestbelts. Quick View . In all, it’s a great starting belt for many people. Does the price reflect its performance/functionality? The belt is backed by a trusted and reputable company, and you do get free shipping if you buy one of their cool Rogue shirts. I called and called and they could not tell me anything except it was still being made. Leather powerlifting belts are very durable and cost-effective. The SBD Belt is a premium leather belt which seems to be the most popular brand out there right now. View all; A7 Belts (IPF Approved) Custom Belts; Inzer Belts (IPF approved) Lifting Large Belts (IPF approved) Loaded Lifting Belts; Pioneer Belts - Made in the U.S.A; Replacement Levers; Strongman Belts; Equipped; IPF approved; Hardware; Massage Guns; Mobility. Ugh, it's been bad ever since the first announcement by IPF sanctioning certain brands. 5 years ago. In fact, the hard leather might be a bit too stiff in the beginning, so it’ll need some break-in time to conform to your body. Potentially a controversial choice, but there’s one main reason for why I’d consider the Inzer Forever Belt the go-to lever belt for serious lifters. IPF Approved Belts; IPF Approved Belts. For a company that is clearly the most popular one when it comes to powerlifting belts, I'm pretty sure they earn a lot of money, like lots of it. I dont get it either. I ordered my belt years ago and it took close to 6 weeks. Belts. Nearly all IPF approved Inzer wraps are intended for experienced lifters. Just know that it'll be taking longer than the 6-8 week "estimate" they're giving. I've heard from many people in the company that their manufacturer can't keep up with demand. I've heard from many people in the company that their manufacturer can't keep up with demand. And the final note here, and why I really believe this is the Best Lever Belt is because performance (weight lifted on the bar) will be the same independent of the price tag. It looks great and is IPF-Approved. It's like the Harley production, they can easily make more faster but if you keep the supply low and the demand high the scarcity increases the value. It is also: At any powerlifting meet or major competition in the last few years, it’d be hard to miss this belt. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the powerlifting community, A subreddit for the sport of powerlifting, Press J to jump to the feed. The belt is made from IPF-approved genuine leathers and has all the specifications of their technical rule book met. It allows you the use of adjustability of a single-prong, with the ease of use of a lever belt. Ordered my belt from them on March 13. Then recently I ordered a single ply suit from them and it took like 3 months! It's been 4 weeks already and haven't heard shit. Texas Training Power Belt 4 inches - 10cm Wide. TL;DR: Belts are taking an addition 3-4weeks apparently. I don't understand Inzer's business model. If they have better customer service, it will only be even sweeter for them when it comes to word of mouth. Texas Training Belt Tapered Front. it's been bad ever since the first announcement by IPF sanctioning certain brands. The Pioneer Cut (half-inch spacing) allows this single-prong belt more micro-adjustments for exact tightness. Inzer is pretty much the sole supplier for Texas highschool powerlifting gear, which is just coming to an end. $59.00. I bought it for $50 and ended up using it very rigorously for a year-ish. IPF and USAPL Approved Belts. Quick View. Products [27] Quick View. Ships within 1 business day (6) Select Options. Because they can do what the hell they want, take as much time as they need manufacturing the belts (giving inaccurate wait times) knowing they're the only place to get it from? If you like your belt tight, and you’re in periods of weight loss and weight gain — that might be a primary consideration for you. I ordered mine on Feb. 13 (colored) and this being the 8th week, I called them up to get an update and the person told me that I should be expecting its arrival by the end of the month. In contrast, the Inzer Forever Belt needs to be unscrewed and it doesn’t allow for the same ease of adjustability. A Complete Breakdown of All Leather Powerlifting Belts, Best Overall: Pioneer Cut Belt by General Leathercraft. Fingers crossed. I don't think the PL equipment companies are anywhere near as big as people assume them to be in terms of manpower, production capabilities etc. Patent-Pending Buckle Design for Easy Adjusting, Used by Thousands of Competitive Lifters to Smash PR’s, $50 for a great budget-level starter belt, One-day shipping for Amazon users (if available in your city), Manufactured in the USA by a well-known market leader. They said it'll be done in 4 weeks and a couple days for shipping hopefully. Invest in a good one and it’ll be with you for thousands and thousands of reps and a few years. Thanks, and damn. It’s a bad boy. I don’t know how popular this belt is but I found it on Amazon while shopping for a starter-level belt. $80.00. Seems to be the case. Damn I got mine in just in time sounds like it's to expand for them they could be raking it in right now. The 10-mm will make it not restrictive at all and very easy to break in. The Inzer Forever Belt also comes in 13-MM & 10-MM. Why spend money fixing a "problem" that doesn't affect your revenue? It’s IPF-Approved & used by thousands of competitive lifters. The Rogue leather belt is a very high-quality belt with also very competitive pricing. I would definitely recommend it as the go-to option for those still new to training with belts and looking for a budget or starter option. Thousands of reps later and a LOT of use: this belt served me faithfully and it’s always what I recommend beginner-level lifters to use. $59.00. Then I get it and it is took small. Seems like it's working to me. Get a cheap one and you might not even notice that it’s there to begin with — until it snaps in half, that is. Inzer’s belts being the only brand of the two that’s approved for competitive powerlifting by the IPF is a conclusive win by knockout for anyone that’s considering using the belt in a real competition.