Creamy soft vanilla ice cream topped with strawberry syrup and crispy wafer. We want to make sure you have a full understanding of how we collect and process information. Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! Mature cheddar, mayo, lettuce, tomato and red onion. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Peri Peri Original at 6456 Old Beulah St in Alexandria - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Creamy soft vanilla ice cream topped with chocolate syrup and crispy wafer. All meals are served with fries and a can of soft drink, Mayonnaise, caramelised onions, lettuce, tomato and red onion, Mature cheddar, mayonnaise, caramelised onions, lettuce, tomato and red onion, Mature cheddar, smoked rashers (Turkey), mayonnaise, caramelised onions, lettuce, tomato & red onion, Chipotle sauce, jalapenos, mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato and red onion, Onion rings, gherkin, American mustard, swiss cheese, mayo, caramelised onions, lettuce, tomato and red onion, Mixed cheese, chipotle sauce, garlic mayo, jalapenos, caramelised onions, lettuce, tomato and red onion, Mayonnaise, lettuce. Onion rings, gherkin, American mustard, Swiss cheese, mayonnaise, caramelized onion, tomato and red onion. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. Menu for Peri Peri Original provided by Allmenus.com. I discovered them doing my groceries at Wegmans and looking for somewhere to eat around there very quick . View the Menu of Peri Peri Original for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway. Get your order delivered or pick it up. Our menu has been designed to cater for all. 10917 Boulevard Cir, Owings Mills, MD 21117. Topped with lettuce, salsa, sour cream, Serve on soft taco flour Tortillas. Marinated chicken tender loins in Portuguese Peri Peri sauce then flame grilled to order in your chosen spice and served over freshly made seasoned rice. Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants. Combos includes fries and choice of soda can. Order food online from Peri Peri Original and get fresh and tasty food delivered to you at door steps. Afghan Bistro - 8081 Alban Rd D, Springfield, Mezeh Mediterranean Grill (Springfield Mall) - 6825 Spring Mall Dr, Springfield, Burtons Grill & Bar of Alexandria - 6452 Old Beulah St, Dickey's Barbecue Pit - 6451 Old Beulah St, Moe's Southwest Grill - 7869 Heneska Loop, The Greene Turtle Sports Bar & Grille - 7879 Heneska Loop. Menu for Peri Peri Original provided by Allmenus.com. Full chicken, 5 wings, 5 strips, 1 mixed salad, large fries and 2 grilled pita. All meals are served with fries and a can of soft drink, Classic Beef Burger Mayonnaise, caramelised onions, lettuce, tomato and red onion, Cheese Beef Burger Mature cheddar, mayonnaise, caramelised onions, lettuce, tomato and red onion, Cheese And Rashers Beef Burger Mature cheddar, smoked rashers (Turkey), mayonnaise, caramelised onions, lettuce, tomato & red onion, Hot Chilli Beef Burger Chipotle sauce, jalapenos, mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato and red onion, American Cheese Beef Burger Onion rings, gherkin, American mustard, swiss cheese, mayo, caramelised onions, lettuce, tomato and red onion, Original Beef Burger Mixed cheese, chipotle sauce, garlic mayo, jalapenos, caramelised onions, lettuce, tomato and red onion, Classic Chicken Burger Mayonnaise, lettuce. El Pollo Rico in Arlington sells a real whole chicken with 2 sides for a fair price of $16.50. Wish i can give them 5 stars . Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. Our order was ready, I peek inside the bag and see 2 small containers of garlic sauce so I asked the girl working at the register "Can I get few more garlic sauce? My buddy and I decided to get lunch so we chose peri peri original and we ordered $50 worth of food. Topped with lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise, or red onions. If you have an allergy that could harm your health we strongly advise you to contact the store directly before you place your order. Pesto, mayonnaise, Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato and red onion. POPULAR DISHES Some of the most popular offerings from this restaurant, GOURMET BURGERS All of our burgers are handmade using the highest quality ingredients, we cook all our burgers to order, so if you want to personalise it, just say. More information about allergy policies are available on our, Some of the most popular offerings from this restaurant, All of our burgers are handmade using the highest quality ingredients, we cook all our burgers to order, so if you want to personalise it, just say. Please click “I accept” below if you would like to receive promotions and discounts in the forms of Emails and SMS. The home of great tasting grilled chicken. 6456 Old Beulah St, Alexandria, VA 22315 Sorry, We're currently closed, Sorry our website is closed at the moment. Thank you. (703) 337-2399 Website Meal includes main course (with fries OR salad and fruit shoot). Today again coming back from the gym . View menu and reviews for Peri Peri Original in Alexandria, plus popular items & reviews. Please contact us via telephone 01162558111. When you order a $23. Delivery or takeout! Tomato and red onion, Mature cheddar, mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato, red onion, Mature cheddar, smoked rashers (Turkey), BBQ sauce, lettuce, tomato and red onion, Marinated chicken breast, cajun sauce, mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato and red onion, Sweet chilli sauce, mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato and red onion, Pesto, mayonnaise, swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato and red onion, Mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato and red onion, Mature cheddar, mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato and red onion, Chipotle, mayonnaise, jalapeno slices, tomato, lettuce and red onion, Lettuce, tomatoes, red onion, mayo, cheese served in a soft flavoured bap, Lettuce, tomatoes, red onion, mayo and cheese, Tomato, red onion lettuce, cajun sauce, mayo and cheese, Tomato, red onion lettuce, mayo, jalapeño and chipotle sauce, Childrens Menu. Please review our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. We only use the finest ingredients. Meal includes main course (with fries OR salad and fruit shoot), Served in a seeded bun with lettuce and mayonnaise, Served in a grilled tortilla with lettuce and mayonnaise, Quarter chicken, 2pcs chicken strips, 2pcs wings, fries and drink, Full chicken, 1 mixed salad, large fries, 2 grilled pittas, 1.5Ltr pepsi or diet pepsi, Full chicken, 6pcs wings, 6pcs strips, 1 mixed salad, large fries, spicy rice, 2 grilled pittas, 1.5Ltr drink, 2x Full chicken, 6pcs wings, 6pcs strips, 1 mixed salad, 2 large fries, 4 grilled pittas, spicy rice, 1.5Ltr drink, 24 Wings, large fries, corn on the cob and 1.5L bottle of Pepsi. I remembered my first experience there and... Marinated chicken breast in Portuguese Peri Peri sauce then flame grilled to order in your chosen spice. Customers are free to download and save these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Zomato logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Zomato Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Peri Peri Original at 10917 Boulevard Cir #108 in Owings Mills - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Suitable for kids under 10 years of age. Start your flavor adventure with Peri-Peri Charcoal Chicken & Sauce Bar! Peri Peri Original Menu (703) 337-2399. My first experience Wich was last week was very good . Explore restaurants near you to find what you love. Mature cheddar, mayonnaise, caramelized onion, lettuce, tomato and red onion. At Peri Peri Original we only use the finest and freshest ingredients. Tomato and red onion, Cheese Classic Chicken Burger Mature cheddar, mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato, red onion, Single Cheese Classic Chicken Burger Meal, Double Cheese Classic Chicken Burger Meal, BBQ, Cheese And Rashers Chicken Burger Mature cheddar, smoked rashers (Turkey), BBQ sauce, lettuce, tomato and red onion, Single BBQ, Cheese And Rashers Chicken Burger, Single BBQ, Cheese And Rashers Chicken Burger Meal, Double BBQ, Cheese And Rashers Chicken Burger, Double BBQ, Cheese And Rashers Chicken Burger Meal, Cajun Chicken Burger Marinated chicken breast, cajun sauce, mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato and red onion, Sweet Chilli Chicken Burger Sweet chilli sauce, mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato and red onion, Italian Chicken Burger Pesto, mayonnaise, swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato and red onion, Lamb Classic Burger Mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato and red onion, Cajun Vegetable Burger Mature cheddar, mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato and red onion, Spicy Bean Burger Chipotle, mayonnaise, jalapeno slices, tomato, lettuce and red onion, Vegetable Burger Lettuce, tomatoes, red onion, mayo, cheese served in a soft flavoured bap, Vegetable Wrap Lettuce, tomatoes, red onion, mayo and cheese, Cajun Vegetable Burger Tomato, red onion lettuce, cajun sauce, mayo and cheese, Spicy Bean Burger Tomato, red onion lettuce, mayo, jalapeño and chipotle sauce, CHILDREN Childrens Menu.