One thing I personally would like to add to these book is the instruction for parents on 'how to talk about this subject with your kids', Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 October 2019, Love buying these for my nephew every Christmas, the collection is expanding, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 December 2019. Format:  x 1.02 To get my five year-old to read it, I had to tell him that we'd been hired to check a book for babies to make sure everything in it was right. For Ages: 1+ years old. will discover that the wild world of atoms never comes to a standstill. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. My son absolutely loves these books, thank you so much for creating these Chris! You can tell she has done her research in this wonderful piece of historical fiction set during the Dust Bowl. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Please try your request again later. Find all the books, read about the author, and more. Unable to add item to Wish List. US imports may differ from local products. The concepts are explained in a very easy to follow and entertaining way with simple illustrations. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Organic Chemistry for Babies: 0 (Baby University), Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK, Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost, Dispatch to this address when you check out. I personally like them. Written by an expert, the Baby University series features colorful, simple introductions to scientific principles and are beloved by babies―and grownups! Gift your special little one the opportunity to learn with this perfect science baby gift and help them be one step ahead of pre-med students! ISBN: 9781492671206 Quantum Physics for Babies (Baby University): 1, Astrophysics for Babies: 0 (Baby University), Rocket Science for Babies (Baby University): 1, Evolution for Babies: 0 (Baby University), Nuclear Physics for Babies: 0 (Baby University), It's OK to be Different: A Children's Picture Book About Diversity and Kindness, Chickabella Counts to Ten: The Adventures of Chickabella Book 2, Chickabella and the Rainbow Magic: The Adventures of Chickabella Book 1. Shop thousands of Books, Audio Books, DVDs, Calendars, Diaries and Stationery, then proceed to checkout. Chris Ferrie is an award-winning physicist and Senior Lecturer for Quantum Software and Information at the University of Technology Sydney. Children Board Book He lives in Australia with his wife and children. A brilliant book for children of all ages, not just babies, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 January 2019, I bought this book for my husband for Christmas so that he can read it to our grandchildren who are aged 3, 1 and 1. See search results for this author. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 March 2020. Even learning new things myself, and I'm 22!!! E-mail after purchase. I finally understand the concepts of general relativity, quantum physics, rocket science and Newtonian physics too so well done. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 August 2019. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. These are good for kids 4+ to read to them little by little. Audience: Written by an expert, Organic Chemistry for Babies is a colorfully simple introduction to the structure of organic, carbon-containing compounds and materials. Please try again. Simply link your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number to your Booktopia account and earn points on eligible orders. Babies (and grownups!) It's never too early to become a scientist! English Had we paid one pound for all three, I would have felt hard done by. I was far better off just showing them how things work after googling for 'kids science' activities. NEW! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Organic Chemistry for Babies offers fun early learning for your little scientist!