Print Recipe. Grab and go or sit with your family and eat together. Top each granola cup with your favorite flavor of Silk Yogurt- I am particularly fond of the blueberry (shown here)- and top with fresh chopped fruit. After all, mornings are hard enough. Fast-forward to present day life, we are now old. Well, these easy baked yogurt cups with yogurt and fruit can easily be added to your list of meal prep favorites. Paper liners … In a large mixing bowl combine the rolled oats, salt, cinnamon, honey, coconut oil, and egg white. I mean, I had an, but not really. My husband still has a sensitivity to lactose and I still laugh it off. are a fun and easy breakfast recipe loved by the whole family. . Gently twist the granola cup loose and pull out. Mix well. Carefully dislodge the oatmeal muffins from the muffin tin by slowly running a knife along the edge of the granola cup. Make your muffin cups. A silly and infatuated college girl with no knowledge of what it meant to have a sensitivity to lactose, let alone to be lactose intolerant. Healthy Baked Oatmeal … Greek Yogurt Baked Oatmeal. Ingredients . Preheat oven to 350°F and spray an 8 x 8 baking dish with nonstick oil spray, set aside. That’s totally up to how big your family is, how many baked muffin cups each person will eat, etc. ? That’s awful. you will need to make extra, so factor that into how many you plan to cook (these oatmeal cups store well for approximately 3 days). Go to Walmart and stock your refrigerator with your favorite flavors of Silk Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative and fresh fruit. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F. Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix well until everything is combined. Even though I don’t necessarily need to eat a diet that fits any one of those restrictions, it’s a recipe that I can make for a large group of guests and feel comfortable knowing that individuals with dietary restrictions will be ok. In other words, these baked oatmeal cups are going to save me from making ten different breakfast options over the holidays. Preheat oven to 350°F and line a 12-cup muffin tin with silicone liners. Enjoy! eat them with your hands and they’re bite-size. Either way, this simple and nutritious breakfast is pretty much the best thing ever. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 2-3 minutes before handling. Instructions. Through my husband, I have learned that even those individuals with a sensitivity to lactose need to take care when choosing to eat dairy products. Made with gluten-free rolled oats and dairy-free Silk® yogurt, both kids and grownups will have a blast topping their very own oatmeal cups with chopped fresh. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a regular size muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray, making … Your email address will not be published. Store any leftover oatmeal cups in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4-5 days. Using the back of a spoon gently, yet firmly, press the mixture to the bottom of the muffin cup and up the sides to create a small well, or bowl, in the middle. next to your Silk Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative…or where ever . Welcome to The Forked Spoon. And then there are things that may be a little less obvious. Made with gluten-free rolled oats and Silk® Dairy-Free Yogurt, both kids and grownups will have a blast topping their very own oatmeal cups with chopped fresh. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a regular size muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray, making sure to spray the bottom and the sides of each muffin well. Things like pretty breakfast foods and dairy-free yogurt that the whole family gets excited to eat. Read my, If you try a recipe, please share it using the hashtag #theforkedspoon or by tagging @theforkedspoon on, Baked Oatmeal Cups with Yogurt (Dairy and Gluten Free). As a result.