My Instant Pot Loaded Mashed Cauliflower would also be grrrreat! They are extra juicy with a sweet-tart flavor similar to pears. This might be a new family favorite. Awesome recipe! Tender and tasty, I am very glad you enjoyed it! Grab your pork chops plus some simple ingredients that you already have in your pantry, and let’s get this cooking party started. I would definitely make it again! You will receive an email containing a link to set your password. Sear them on one side for about 2 minutes. We recommend these apples when baking apples because they will not fall apart during the baking process. Love the recipe too! Rub the pork chops with olive oil, followed by the salt, pepper and sugar making sure it’s evenly dispersed. Recipe shows it the correct way. Katerina, thanks! This looks sooooo good! Pork chops are cooked through when internal temperature reaches 160F. Place pork chops in a large bowl, pour the sauce over the pork chops, and mix it all around. Turn off the heat and transfer the skillet to the oven. The flavor combination in this easy recipe is amazing. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/baked-honey-mustard-pork-chops Sliced baked apples are so sweet and out fo this world. If you’re looking for an amazing bone-in baked pork chops recipe, this is it! Instructions are to first, preheat oven to 400F. I added a bit of salt to the sauce and extra honey! They are part of the reason this dish is just bursting with flavor! If you haven’t tried this new variety, Rubyfrost, it is a must! Very gentle pork chops recipe turned out. You can substitute sherry or port for the marsala wine. Thanks for the delicious sauce! Heat olive oil in an oven safe 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Your email address will not be published. I made yellow rice, asparagus and a green salad – but the pork chops were the big hit of the night. You just want to sear the pork chops for 2 minutes per side BEFORE popping them in the oven; then continue to cook in the oven for 15 minutes, or until done. Quick question…..do you have sear the pork chops before baking? Pork chops are cooked through when internal temperature reaches 160F. Copyright ©2020 SundaySupper LLC. We start with making the honey garlic sauce, first, by combining honey, soy sauce, garlic, sweet chili sauce, ketchup and seasonings. This my first time cooking pork chops and it came out juicy and tender with tons of flavor. Set on the counter for at least 10 minutes, then cook. Can I use thick boneless pork chops and can I eliminate soy sauce? The combination of flavors is BE-YOND! Sunday Supper is an Amazon Associate and may receive compensation for purchases made through affiliate links. A favorite, for sure! Then, you’ll start adding the other ingredients. Can’t wait to make this for friends. You can try to use Tabasco sauce, or any other hot sauce, but most of those other hot sauces don’t have the thicker consistency that you get with sriracha and/or sweet chili sauce. Of course I did; all the information is there within the recipe box. This will become a regular in this house. , Great recipe! * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. I replaced the sweet chili sauce with a little less than a 1/2 teaspoon of Sriracha and instead of using Ketchup, I used some organic Kansas City BBQ sauce. One of the things I love about this recipe is that the apples are left in slices and a bit firm. I used this sauce on my pork chops last week and they were so delicious. Turned out delicious. Yummy! I love how flavorful these came out! This week I am cooking chicken breast with the sauce. I have to try this recipe when we have them this week! Thanks for the base recipe, and this just goes to show you have to be creative in the kitchen. If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #diethood on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! Made all in one pan, this recipe is guaranteed to be an easy Sunday dinner idea the family will request again and again. Once the skillet is hot, add the pork chops. Add the chops to the pan and cook just until browned on both sides; about 2 minutes per side. Juicy pork chops with fresh apples, herbs, and a hint of Marsala. I’m so excited to try it! dry mustard Use bone-in pork chops. Diethood will use the information you provide to send updates & marketing. Thank YOU! The ingredients are right on the bottom of the page. Here are the step by step instructions: This dish creates the most amazing caramelized apple sauce. Place pork chops in a large ziploc bag and add the honey garlic sauce; close the bag, rub the sauce all around, and place in the fridge for up to 8 hours. These pork chops were AMAZING! This made me drool. Seared until browned then baked (or grilled) in the most succulent honey garlic sauce, how could you not love them?! Next, we will pour that sauce over our chops, then heat up some oil in an oven safe frying pan. The sauce should be nice and thick. Easy Honey Garlic Baked Pork Chops Recipe. This looks absolutely tasty and delicious! Transfer the pork chops to a preheated oven and continue to cook for an additional 20 minutes, or until cooked through. Hi! They were so yummy. Made this recipe to the tee. Definitely a keeper. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Hi! What could be better than apples and pork chops? Using our own reared pork gigot chops, I wanted something that would do them justice & not dry them out making the meat tough. Who could also use a make-ahead, OR a freezer-friendly pork chops recipe?!