Product packaging, labeling, formulations and ingredient sourcing can change at any time and Publix may not receive up-to-date information regarding such changes; thus, Publix cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided and you should not rely on this information. I’ve really been enjoying the great flavor of the Weber Smokey Joe. Made in the USA with USA and imported ingredients. Regional collection. Drain pasta and add to sauce; stir to combine. Traditional. Most Popular. Get full nutrition facts for other Barilla products and all your other favorite brands. New recipe - no added sugar (See nutrition facts panel for nutritional information. Our Inspiration: Peppers and tomatoes thrive in warm Southern Italy. It’s time to feel good, for real. The long cooking process mellows the acidity of the tomatoes and melds the flavor of the garlic and onion all together into one beautiful sauce. And if you like this recipe, you will go ga-ga over the fire roasted gazpacho I’ll be posting soon! Established in Parma 1877. The beauty is that you can basically just chop the ingredients, drop them in, hit start, and let the slow cooker simmer the sauce all day. I like to make a double batch and freeze the leftovers so we always have sauce ready to go for nights when I don’t feel like cooking. Filled. Roasted Garlic. An American favorite with a variety of lasagne sheet options and recipes from Barilla. This proves you can achieve awesome flavor even on a $30 dollar grill! * For a chunkier texture, use 1 28-oz can fire-roasted crushed tomatoes and 1 28-oz can fire-roasted diced tomatoes. 01654010345, Barilla® Whole Grain Lasagne with Roasted Zucchini, Fire Roasted Marinara Sauce & Ricotta Cheese, 2 jars Barilla® Fire Roasted Marinara Sauce, 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided, 3 pounds zucchini, sliced thin lengthwise, 1 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, shredded, REMOVE from oven and decrease the oven to 375°F, SPRAY a 13x9 lasagne dish with olive oil, and pour 1 cup of the sauce onto the bottom of the pan, LAYER with 4 sheets of lasagne, then top with 1 cup of sauce, ¼ of the ricotta mixture, 1 tablespoon of Parmigiano cheese, and 1 layer of roasted zucchini, FINISH lasagne by topping with remaining sauce and Parmigiano cheese, COVER lasagne with foil and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165°F. Delicious premium flavors. https://www.heb.com/product-detail/barilla-fire-roasted-marinara-sauce/1232700 A dried, filled pasta that is never doughy or chewy when cooked, and always bursts with naturally fresh flavors. I’m a mama with a simple mission: to help you feel good. We’ve been putting a pool in the backyard and the backyard is a major construction zone so I made this on my Weber Smokey Joe. Yes, you can make sauce on the grill! products Most Popular. Set up a grill for medium high direct heat (375-400 degrees). 100% whole grain goodness with the delicious taste and “al dente” texture of traditional pasta. Posted by Robyn | Aug 24, 2014 | Paleo Friendly Recipes, Recipes, Rubs Sauces Marinades Dips. Available in select zip codes or locations. The addition of fire roasted tomatoes adds a subtle smokey flavor to the sauce, as does a dash of smoked paprika. Pairing Inspiration: Take advantage of the spice - use in hot soups or chili. Hey there! Get full nutrition facts for other Barilla products and all your other favorite brands. I will never spam you, I promise- just great recipe content into your inbox! Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours. Gluten free pasta with the classic pasta taste and texture. Arrange on baking sheets. Tag @realfoodwholelife on Instagram and hashtag it #realfoodwholelife. The products listed are available in the Publix store you selected but may be out of stock and may not be available in other Publix or Publix GreenWise Market® stores. Additional nutrition information available upon request. Heat through until cheese is melted. Finely diced ingredients infused in oil for a delicious, balanced texture, 2018 Barilla G. e R. F.lli S.p.A. P.I. You really can’t go wrong. In a shallow dish, place the bread crumbs. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden. 2000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice, but calorie needs vary. These fun and versatile shapes do well in a pasta salad, baked dishes and with chunkier sauces. I’m Robyn Conley Downs, founder of Real Food Whole Life + creator of the Feel Good Mindset & Method. I put this sauce on a bed of spaghetti squash paired with chicken sausage, but it would be great in any dish calling for tomato sauce. Barilla Pasta Sauce Marinara Fire Roasted - 24 Oz. Add an additional ½ teaspoon smoked paprika, stirring to combine. Return Pasta Shape. Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Diced Tomatoes In Tomato Juice, Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes In Smoked Tomato Juice, Fire Roasted Red Bell Pepper, Garlic, Red Bell Pepper, Carrots, Dried Onion, Sea Salt, Roasted Garlic, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Oregano, Basil, Citric Acid (Acidity Regulator), Red Chili Pepper.