Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, and Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis (Tiare) Flower Extract: Signature blend of oils and extracts to help provide conditioning, softening and shine to hair. Prêt-à-powder, Bb.thickening, Hairdresser's Invisible Oil, Creme de Coco and more. I have wavy hair that I straighten every day; my strands are more on the fine side, but I have a LOT of hair. Invisible Oil Shampoo 33.8 oz / 1 Liter Jumbo Size Pump, Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser Shampoo Conditioner Primer 30ml Mini Travel Set, Bumble and Bumble Hair dresser's Invisible Oil Sulfate Free Shampoo for Unisex, 2 Ounce, Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer Travel Size 2.00 oz, Sebastian Professional Drench Moisturizing Shampoo, COLOR WOW Dream Filter Pre-Shampoo Mineral Remover for Picture Perfect Hair Color, 6.7 Fl Oz, Gentle, Hair Growth Shampoo by Tree To Tub - Biotin Caffeine Hair Regrowth Shampoo for Thinning Hair and Hair Loss with Wild Soapberries, Organic Argan Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil, for Women and Men 8.5 oz, Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer for Unisex, 2 Ounce, OKSLO Bb. Please try again later. The best long sleeve dresses to buy right now, The best letterbox Christmas trees to send, The best luxury Christmas crackers for 2020, Best sulphate-free shampoos and conditioners, This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. When I saw this product, I was excited because it said it has 6 oils and was for dry damaged hair. Bumble and bumble began in 1977, as a New York City salon famed for its signature rebel-elegance. Try this one for lightweight moisture! Right away, Bb. This multi-tasking, moisturizing shampoo instantly transforms dry, coarse or brittle hair – leaving it soft, silky, and smooth, without the weight. See 23 member reviews and photos. Rinse thoroughly. Wonderful product with amazing results to soften and smooth this type of hair! A featherlight moisturizing shampoo for dry hair. The consistency was thick and almost chunky, unlike how most conditioner should be, creamy. I have fine, longer hair and I use this product after the shower to detangle and protect from flatironingI hair. The Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil collection is famed for pampering parched hair – and it’s powered by our Invisible Oil Blend. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Starring Bb.Faves Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Shampoo, Conditioner, Heat/UV Protective Primer, and Mask — for mega-moisturized hair. There was a problem completing your request. While You Sleep Overnight Damage Repair Masque. Please try again. Shop online for bath, body, cosmetics, skin care, hair care, perfume, beauty tools, and more at Amazon.ca After a rinse, it didn't feel smooth at all, so I guess the conditioner didn't absorb into my hair at all. I use both the shampoo and conditioner on my 4c hair and it leaves my hair sooo soft! I wash my hair every other day so this gives my hair great moisture but not too much that my hair is oily on day 2. Hairdresser'S Invisible Oil Balm-to-Oil Pre-Shampoo Hair Masque - Size : 0.46 Oz (432-854-953), Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil for Unisex, 0.85 Ounce, Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer Travel Size 1 oz, Bumble and Bumble Crème De Coco Shampoo, White , 8 Ounce, Bumble and Bumble Quenching Shampoo and Conditioner for Dry Hair, 8.5 Ounce Duo Set, Bumble and Bumble Bb. Refresh, revive, and lightly scent styles on day 2 (or 3, or 4…). ... 2x BUMBLE AND BUMBLE Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Shampoo & Conditioner sample . And on sale for $63, can't beat the price, Reviewed in the United States on 17 October 2020. I have to use almost a 1/4 of the bottle just to distribute this product evenly from the ends to the mid-shaft of my hair. How it works: A blend of six featherlight oils helps soften, silken, tame, de-frizz, detangle, and protect against breakage without weighing hair down. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Balm-to-Oil Pre-Shampoo Masque- 0.46oz, Bumble and bumble Hairdressers Invisible Oil Primer 250ml - Pack of 2, RECAMIER Keratin Shampoo Argan Oil Conditioner Damage Repair | Champu Keratina y Acondicionador 33.3 OZ, Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil, 3.4 Ounce, Biotin Shampoo and Conditioner for Hair Growth | Thickening Anti Hair Loss Shampoo Treatment | Regrowth Shampoo & Conditioner for Dry Normal Oily & Color Treated Hair, Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner SLS Sulfate Free Gift Set - Best for Damaged, Dry, Curly or Frizzy Hair - Thickening for Fine / Thin Hair, Safe for Color and Keratin Treated Hair, BB Hairdressers Invisible Oil Mask 6.7 fl oz, Biotin Shampoo for Hair Growth B-Complex Formula for Hair Loss Removes DHT for Thicker Fuller Hair Anti Dandruff Formula with Zinc Tea Tree Oil Extract Jojoba Oil Argan Oil For Women and Men 8 oz, Biotin Shampoo and Conditioner Hair Loss Treatment for Thinning Hair - Hair Follicle Stimulator for Fuller Thicker Hair Growth - Revive Damaged Hair with Natural Jojoba Oil Argan Oil Sea Buckthorn, ArtNaturals Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner Set - (2 x 16 Fl Oz / 473ml) - Sulfate Free - Volumizing & Moisturizing - Gentle on Curly & Color Treated Hair - Infused with Keratin, Bumble and Bumble Mending Conditioner, 8.5 Ounce, Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Conditioner Travel Size 2 oz, Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Travel Trio Set: 2 oz Shampoo + 2 oz Conditioner + 2 oz Heat/UV Protective Primer, BOTANIC HEARTH Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner Set - with Keratin, Restorative & Moisturizing, Sulfate Free - All Hair Types & Color Treated Hair, Men and Women - (Packaging May Vary) -16 fl oz each, Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Shampoo + Conditioner Travel Packette, Bumble and Bumble Mending Shampoo 33.8 oz.