What Should I Do If I Can't Find My Player Using The BluOS App? NETGEAR RAX40-100CNS Nighthawk AX4 4-Stream AX3000 Wi-Fi 6 Router (RAX40-100CNS). It is available, it’s a $7 a month rental if you want it. The best bet it's to plug your own router to the HH3K and connect all your device to your router and leave all the Bell equipments on the HH3K. Thanks for your help. [Internet] Why is Bell FTTH still using PPPoE? ; If prompted, enter … Contact us. ; Click on the Wi-Fi settings button. I thought it was more related to range and not total max speed. Advantages. HH3000 has 2.4 and two 5ghz antennas. They said homehub 3000 isn't available yet for this type of internet. Right now on my new Tuf Laptop, I have the intel 9260AC and that requires the 160mhz to get the 1.4 or 1.7 Gig download speeds or close to that (over 1 gig would be nice). Hi, my router is in the other side of my apartment so i'm getting bad signal. Or is it through the phone line? Do I need to go the AX route or the AD route? Edit: I’m sorry I misunderstood what AC rating actually means. WEird. Am I good with that Card? Ted November 8, 2017. Also I would need a router that can give me the speeds to help my 3 gaming laptops for Speed. The subreddit of Bell Communications, one of the largest telecommunications providers in Canada. I'm sorry to sound stupid, but budgetwise it not really a factor here. … Just wondering if there’s a rating that is associated with coverage or antenna strength? You are very kind. These are frequencies at which your modem transmits its Wi-Fi signal. The homehub 2000 doesnt provide enough coverage, when I bridge through DMZ to another router, my speed on the other network becomes 22-23, whereas on homehub 2000 wifi it is 26-27. They said homehub 3000 isn't available yet for this type of internet. HH3000 doesn't support 160MHz or 80+80MHz AFAIK. Smart Home. This means they are able to provide a single unified SSID or Network Name for both the 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz frequency band of your home network. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Only 5.6% Of Broadband Users Take 1-gig Service; T-Mobile Sues San Francisco To Make 5G Upgrade Go Faster; + more news, Biden Signals Multi-Billion Investment For National Broadband; US Broadband Hits 11-year High In Q3; + more news, SpaceX Questions Answered: Wider Beta Soon, No Data Caps; Former FCC Chair Makes Case For Nationalized 5G; + more news, I am considering making these recessed shelves, Amazon IOT Sidewalk close to launch,and it's "opt out". 49 thoughts on “ Setting up Bell Home Hub 3000 Ubiquiti EdgeRouter and UniFi. That card is better than the 9260. rlin.42/. How do you change 5ghz wifi channels on Home Hub 3000? But keep in mind that the router that you chose have to support VLAN tagging because you have to assing the bell internet vlan to the WAN interface. ... For Bell, I remembered I need the internet user ID and password to use PPPoE. So I just signed up for bell internet (wireless home internet) and they gave me a homehub 2000. Anyone know what could be causing this slowdown? From any computer that's connected to the router open a web browser, Enter http://ca/homehub/ or http://192.168.2.1/ into the address bar and press enter to access the router's status page, Uncheck "Keep a common network name (SSID) and password for both 2.4 and 5.0 GHz bands. Best ac card is ac9260 or PCE-AC88 on desktop. The other choices in Netgar, D-link, Tp-link that are pretty simillar to the RT-AX88U Asus Router are what? There are a few other choices from Netgear, D-Link, TP-LINK but the hardware is pretty much the same. So I called Bell to get the information. Edit: I don’t know the exact AC rating though, sorry. I ordered a new but I installed my Intel AX200 Adapter in my laptop. Ontario, You will need to use this network name and password when connecting Wi-Fi devices to your network.See detailed instructions, In our ongoing efforts to improve our support section, your opinion is invaluable. Press J to jump to the feed. Cookies help us deliver our Services. 2.4 GHz. Connect To The Bell Home Hub Web Interface, How To Improve the Signal Strength to your Bluesound Player. Type bell.ca/homehub (or 192.168.2.1) in the address bar and then press Enter on your keyboard to access your modem's settings. When I go Wired, I can only get like 500mb/s up and 600 up. Ok, got the router but it was DOA. How do I know which connection Bluesound is using if configured to both Ethernet and Wireless? The only thing that is weird is that I am getting speeds of 320mb/s up and 360mb/s down on a 1.5 gig HH3000. So get the RT-AX8U Asus Router and using my AX200 should do the job. If you want more than 1gb on one device, it will cost you a lot of buck to achieve that and it's not with wifi you will be able to do that. The homehub 2000 doesnt … Is this normal for slow speeds like that? Highly unlikely you are going to get much higher over WiFi than 360mbit. Having questions about Home Hub 3000? [Aliant] Bell Hub 3000 is it or can it go 5Ghz (160Mhz)??? So I just signed up for bell internet (wireless home internet) and they gave me a homehub 2000. Using your Home Hub 3000 Change your Wi-Fi network's name or password ... How do 2.4 and 5 GHz Wi-Fi signals differ? So both routers should handle the same measly speed I’m being sold the same lol. Open a web browser. I also ordered an intel AX200 (works for AMD motherboards) compared to the AX201 card that does't. Thank you for posting so basically replacing the HH3000 by a another router and bam you got more speed? © Bell Canada, 2020. Also i am wondering if anyone know the AC rating of both the homehub 2000 and 3000 models. I so far havent found anyone else with an HH3000 able achieve the bridge … Unless you have changed it, the default password is "admin". Your Home Hub 3000 can transmit both at the same time to optimize your Wi-Fi performance or you can choose to use only one or the other. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. If you want the 3000 call 310-7873 and Bell will upgrade it if you pay the monthly rental fee. All rights reserved. HH2000 has both 2.4 and 5. Can you specify the Models please? But IF I disable my Kaspersky, I get the full 990up and 600 up. [Internet] Is VLAN tagging required on second router using PPPOE? I will be able to understand the tech once I know some of the models and I can do some research. What do SSID and WPA2 mean? BLS-KB17-403. heheeh Also something funny as well, is that I have Kaspersky on my laptop. But it seems Bell … Just wondering if it becomes available will it be comparable to my D link 1900AC router lol. This is pretty impressive. All my other devices are wired. Do I need to upgrade the Card as well. I want to get over 1gig internet as I have a 1.5 gig line. 160MHz gives a nice speed boost over wireless but is susceptible to driver issue, compatibility between vendors, DFS, and crowdy 5G band. This is just a community. Never heard of that or seen one. The apartment is pretty small, but for some reason, I can't get a reliable wifi connection in my bedroom (where I also … Your primary Wi-Fi network supports both 2.4 and 5 GHz wireless bands. My Bluesound Player's Play/Pause Button stays Red when Upgrading, Verizon Actiontec MI424-WR Proxy Configuration. Right now I am connected on the Bell HH3000. The apartment is pretty small, but for some reason, I can't get a reliable wifi connection in my bedroom (where I also have my work computer -- the computer has very slow but stable connection; in my bed, wifi drops all the time and YouTube defaults to 480p to keep up when I actually connect to the wifi). Just wondering. I just moved into a new apartment and had internet installed by Bell (Home Hub 3000). Bell Canada ISP provided routers, Bell Home Hub 2000 and Bell Home Hub 3000 have the ability to Band Span. Do you have any suggestions on what router to buy that would comply to what you are saying here. Only thing that Id ever run wifi is my cell phone. Asus has the advantage of one of the best official firmware and enhanced Merlin firmware for more features. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.