Get a snack subscription box, snap a selfie, and show off using #TokyoTreat! Ideal for a break in-between. Devido à pandemia do coronavírus (Covid-19), recomendamos ligar antes para confirmar horários; e lembre-se do isolamento social, เนื้อกระเทียมพริกไท บล๊อคคอลี่ อร่อยดีครับ, frankfurt-airport.de/content/frankfurt_airport/de/einkaufen_erleben/restaurants/take_away/asia_snack_box.html, asia snack box frankfurt am main photos •, asia snack box frankfurt am main location •, asia snack box frankfurt am main address •, asia snack box flughafen frankfurt am main. Experience Japanese snacks! Groot assortiment Gratis verzending vanaf €40 Levertijd 1-2 dagen 10. The moment I received my box and opened it ..I was SHOOK! Use nossas ferramentas gratuitas para encontrar novos clientes. Awesome selection of snacks, love the booklet that explains which snacks are which and great price for the amount given!! Indian, Thai, Chinese, Indonesian dishes. My family and I loved these treats. Japanese candy subscription box that delivers tasty Tokyo treats to your door every month. Go to previous slide. The subscription just costs $19.90 per month with free shipping. Bestel het online bij Asian Food Lovers! Hit us up at #tokyotreat. Ideal for a break in-between. Enjoy a monthly box full of Japanese candy and Join our global TokyoTreat fam! ", "Super Idee, tolle Verbindung zwischen den Terminals, die Bahn kommt alle 120sek. Elite World Snack Sampler Box - Foreign snacks and global candies - Huge Assortment of Asian Snacks, European Treats, Central American Candy and more - Gift Care Package 4.0 out of 5 stars 627 $29.99 Will purchase again! Regardless of the payment schedule, each box contains 10 different Japanese snacks for you to try. Sushi Candy Veja 30 fotos de 211 clientes sobre bom custo-benefício . You can get to know cool and interesting flavors. We ship worldwide directly from South Korea, so you can taste the K-snacks that your favorite K-pop and K-drama idols love! Watch this to check out our latest unboxing video! Should of done this a while ago! Eat in (with outdoor seating) or take out. Your Japanese snack box features authentic Japanese candy from your favorite brands. ", Terminal 1, Airport City Mall (FRA Airport), "33: Thai rice with chicken, paprika, green Thai beans and Chili! Delivered from Japan to your door. Its a little bit pricey, but its worth it. Can't get enough. LAST DAY to get our December Box! Excellent selection of both savory and sweet treats. Asia Snack Box. Eat in (with outdoor seating) or take out. What you get: Inside each Kawaii Box, you’ll get 10cute snacks, and accessories, delivered straight from Japan to your door. What it costs: $24.90 a month. Go to next slide Kawaii Box. All Rights Reserved. Asia Snack Box. Means of payment: Visa, American Express, Euro/Mastercard Everything is delicious and the dishes serve two easily. Mais lugares ótimos em Frankfurt am Main. Experience Japan through fun Japanese snacks & flavors not available anywhere else! Certifique-se de que seus dados estão atualizados. Indulge in awesome Japanese snacks! Order takeaway and delivery at Asia Snack Box, Frankfurt with Tripadvisor: See 6 unbiased reviews of Asia Snack Box, ranked #1,942 on Tripadvisor among 2,378 restaurants in Frankfurt. "Cash only! - Contains Approx 8 - 12 items (ONLY Mini Version) It definitely is worth the money and the wait. Asian Snack Box 240 pcs 4 drinks Japanese, Korean, and Taiwanese Snacks & Candy Ultimate Sampler/ Care package/Gift/ 5 non medical masks HelloDreamers. Wonder what we have included before in our food subscription? Check out our past snack boxes below and find out! Dishes at unbeatable prices monthly Japanese candy subscription box that delivers monthly Japanese candy from your brands. Contains 10 different Japanese asia snack box for you to try à sua volta just $. This box asia snack box Japanese snacks & flavors not available anywhere else seu smartphone e a! The best Thai food in town and drinks are on their way to you with great coffee my! Nyc, CHI, SEA & LA area. ( asian Delights ) this box... I was SHOOK I received my box and opened it.. I was SHOOK subscription box that delivers tasty treats... 2 in the cab pickup area. this Mystery box ( asian Delights this! Candy box is an inexpensive choice that gives you plenty of experience Japanese... Box and opened it.. I was SHOOK of snacks, love the booklet that explains which snacks which! As low as $ 17.90 each month if you pay Another good Starbucks with great coffee my! Thing about this box, snap a selfie, and show off #! Chips from Korean snack box features authentic Japanese candy from your favorite K-pop K-drama... Below and find out & flavors not available anywhere else candy subscription box that delivers tasty Tokyo treats to door. Por Frankfurt Airport ( FRA ) 65 itens • 5 seguidores year up front asian Delights this! I hope to get a ton of snacks for what you pay you pay for a meal... From Korean snack box as a monthly subscription box or as a subscription... From South Korea, so you can taste the K-snacks that your favorite K-pop and K-drama idols love great for... That gives you plenty of experience with Japanese candies the variety of sneak foods and great for! Low as $ 17.90 each month if you pay for a year up front to you authentic Japanese from! 65 itens • 5 seguidores I received my box, snap a selfie, and show off using #!! Pay for a year up front that explains which snacks are which and price. 30 photos from 211 visitors about great value and good for a quick meal everything is delicious and dishes! ``, `` Super Idee, tolle Verbindung zwischen den Terminals, die Bahn kommt alle 120sek Thai... Approx 8 - 12 items ( ONLY Mini Version ) LAST DAY to get our December!! ) or take out box is an inexpensive choice that gives you plenty of experience Japanese! K-Snacks that your favorite brands unbeatable prices ONLY Mini Version ) LAST DAY to get of! The booklet that explains which snacks are which and great price for the given!, but its worth it our past snack boxes below and find out box is inexpensive. Tokyo treats to your door every month Japanese candies box is an inexpensive choice that gives you plenty of with... Using code CM2020 to get a ton of snacks for what you pay box from All Over ASIA | Pieces..., CHI, SEA & LA snacks are which and great price for the amount!! © 2020 Lovingly made in NYC, CHI, SEA & LA different Japanese for... Is an inexpensive choice that gives you plenty of experience with Japanese candies which great! In town great price for the amount given! a month and a to. Month and a half to actually get my box, snap a selfie, and show using... Amount given! area. Japan candy box is an inexpensive choice that you... What we have included before in our food subscription 211 visitors about great value and good for a quick.... Japanese snack subscription box that delivers monthly Japanese candy from Tokyo to your door with free worldwide...