Huda BeautyHighly pigmented and ultra-wearable palettes for endless smokey looks. It easily blends in with existing hairs and fills in sparse areas. Sorry, there seems to have been an error. I took one star off as I find it a little too wet. Buy benefit Brow Microfilling Brow Pen 0.8ml (Various Shades) - luxury skincare, hair care, makeup and beauty products at LOOKFANTASTIC.com with Free Delivery. The microbladed look made easy! The must? Benefit Cosmetics Microfilling Brow Pen with Bag $25.00 exclusive! Once you get to the arch, turn pen sideways & angle it down toward your temple. To apply, simply hold the three-pronged tip parallel to the brow bone with the longest tip towards the centre of the brow and follow the natural direction of the brow hairs while applying light, fluffy strokes. Available in four versatile shades that flatter warm, cool and neutral undertones, the cleverly-designed pen gives you that microbladed look without any pain or commitment involved. Please try again. I have never really used anything quite like this ; it has a 3-prong nib so gives you 3 light hair strokes with every sweep to mimic brow hairs and give you that microblade effect…. so microblading, while intriguing, has always been off the table. Benefit's New Microfilling Pen is the Brow Product You Desperately Need in Your Routine As POPSUGAR editors, we independently select and write about stuff we love and think you'll like too. Use Code: EARLYLF at basket, To see our available delivery options please. Access the world of Sephora on the go using our Sephora App! They've created the one product that I've been desperately waiting for to fill out my brow routine. By continuing, you agree to our use of cookies. It will be interesting to see how long the micro filler pen lasts me. In the past I’ve used top end products, ie Nars/Mac/other Benefit products and high street brands too .. all of these are so much more effective. . Brow Microfilling Pen eyebrow pen brow pen for microfine, hair-like strokes WHY WE LOVE IT Get the Look of Microbladed Brows...Without the Commitment! Brow Microfilling Pen creates the illusion of natural brow hair with 3 ultra-fine lines in a single stroke. Get the look of microbladed brows...without the commitment! without the commitment or fear! The new Benefit Microfilling Pen claims to last 24 hours, which is about how permanent I like my makeup at the moment. Glossier Brow Flick. Make sure Brow Microfilling Pen is applied to clean, dry brows so nothing stands in the ink-like formula’s way. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS PRODUCT. Absolute Body Joy. The tiered tip means that it actually mimics your natural hairs and blends softly into the skin, for the illusion of fuller-looking brows. The lightweight formula makes it excellent for feathering in sparse areas, and when you turn it on its side so you're using a single tip, you're able to give the brow some much-needed definition whether it be in the arches or the tail. A unique concept to transform your eyebrows in just minutes with eyebrow Bars and a collection of magical products. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77266 [Nano] (Black 2), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. Sol De JaneiroAddictive scents. The pen comes in four shades: blonde, light brown, medium brown, and dark brown, and will set you back $45 — worth every cent. I feel like it's the brow product I didn't even know I was missing but so desperately needed. Comes in 4 versatile shades; Claims: 92% said it was easy to apply** 96% said brows looked thicker** 91% said it draws hair-like strokes** *Instrumental test on 22 women **Self-evaluation by 104 women after 1 week Check out how to use Benefit's Brow Microfilling Eyebrow Pen. What’s more, you can rest assured that the formula won’t smudge, fade or drip off with rain or sweat, instead giving you long-lasting and comfortable wear that won’t budge ‘til you say so! I'm not too sure if I do like this, product doesn't come out of the pen easily but once its on it doesn't budge. San Francisco 1976, twin sisters Jean & Jane Ford launched the Benefit brand with the intention of bringing a smile to every woman's face. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group. Benefit's new Microfiling Pen promises to mimic the look of microblading on your brows, but does it work? It’s not often I don’t get on well with a benefit product. It easily blends in with existing hairs and fills in Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Maybe it’s my technique but it’s not working well for me. The three-pronged custom tip allows you to make clean, controlled ultra-fine strokes, which means filling in gaps is so easy that even if you've never wielded a brow pen or pencil you'll still feel like a pro. However, even the darkest shade was too browny and light for me and it just didn't look as well as I was hoping for it to look. The perfect tool for filling in sparse gaps, the pigmented strokes from the ultra-fine pen blends seamlessly in with your existing brow hairs, and gives them an even, polished finish. ). Shop Benefit Cosmetics Brow Microfilling Eyebrow Pen online at Macys.com. Dann ist unser NEUER Brow Microfilling Pen genau das richtige für dich - der Augenbrauenstift zum zeichnen mikrofeiner, tüschend erchter Härchen! Only four shades are currently available; Blonde, Light Brown, Medium Brown and Deep Brown. This is a great micro brow pen, probably the best one around, the angle of the prongs are just right and they create  perfect hair strokes. Get a Free Mini Vinoperfect Dark Spot Correcting Moisturizer with any purchase of AED 350.CODE: VINOGLOW. Create the illusion of natural brow hair with our New Brow Microfilling pen. The pen promises "the look of microbladed brows without the commitment" (or the pain), and, boy, does it deliver. Apply Brow Microfilling Pen on clean, dry brows—that means no moisturizer, no other brow products, nada! Buy Benefit Brow Microfilling Pen and Collect 4 Advantage Card Points when you spend £1. Please enable it to enjoy all the features of this site. Site Navigation - use tab or left/right arrows to navigate, use down arrows to open sub menus where available, press escape key to return to top level. clearpay . Starting at the front of your brow, flick up in short, gentle strokes following your natural brow shape. To create fun and innovative products for an instant beauty effect. Limited Edition Value SetsDiscover our limited edition Sheetheart Set & more. This does not work at all. The ink-like formula can’t adhere properly to brow hair or skin if anything stands in the way. Honestly, after one use of this product, a week before launch, I was bursting at the seams to recommend it to everyone I know. There are currently no items in your basket. Achieve the full, fluffy, defined brows of your dreams with the Brow Microfilling Brow Pen from benefit, a liquid brow-liner pen with a slanted, three-pronged tip designed to perfectly mimic hair-like strokes and redefine the shape of your arches. We use cookies to give you the best experience on our site. Glossier Brow Flick fills in where Boy Brow doesn't. Cue the new Benefit Microfilling Pen: A beauty tool for effortlessly perfect brows. It looks the part and I had high hopes but it just doesn't quite deliver. N° 14380/B, ( Shop now & enjoy, The SUPERMUD® Mega Size Problem Solver Set, Brows that look microbladed...in an instant! Aqua (Water), Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Acrylates/Ethylhexl Acrylate Copolymer, Pvp, Sodium Polyaspartate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Maltodextrin, Beheneth-30, Laureth-21, Peg-11 Methyl Ether Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Aminomethyl Propanol, Peg-60 Glyceryl Isostearate, Silica, Disodium Edta, Sodium Metaphosphate. It easily fills in gaps AND builds brows where before there were none. 0 Receive a complimentary 111SKIN 3 Phase Anti Blemish Booster 20ml when you spend £200 on the brand.