This helps me fill the sparse bits quickly and flawlessly. I am impressed by the colour of this pencil - I have light eyebrows and it's hard to find a match. Beautiful and easy to apply.. Prefect strokes for a lovely finish. Shop Benefit Cosmetics Precisely, My Brow Pencil Waterproof Eyebrow Definer online at Macys.com. Please try again. As I've said in some of my other reviews, I don't often wear makeup at all as my work hours and long and I really don't care!. The information you provide is to send communications about Benefit Cosmetics offers, news and events. [+/-: CI 19140 (YELLOW 5, YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS), CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)]. I’ve repurchased this so many times! I've been on a quest for the best eyebrow products over the last year and I keep coming back to this brow pencil paired with the Gimme Brow. I personally prefer the look of powder in my brows so I don't reach for this as often. :)). 4 instalments of £5.62 with laybuy With some setting agent on top it stays put all day. Best for making hairlike strokes for a natural look! Brush though with spoolie end to blend any harsh lines. I will buy again, Easy to apply and accurate, gives lovely shape and definition. I was scared to brake it while trying to wear away the film. Apply 3D Browtones to add subtle highlights and further dimension. ***Source: The NPD Group. makes fine hairs look thick and can be used to give an amazing shape. Get an expert to answer your question about this product! perfect for create more dramatic brows or just natural brows. Start at the base of the brow and use tiny hair-like flicks…light, short, upward strokes…to draw in the direction of your natural hair growth. There are brow pencils from affordable brands which give similar results. precisely shade 05 INGREDIENTS: STEARIC ACID, RHUS SUCCEDANEA FRUIT WAX, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL), CERA MICROCRISTALLINA (MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX), CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), HYDROGENATED COCONUT OIL, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL, HYDROGENATED PALM OIL, TALC, TOCOPHEROL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, LECITHIN, BHT. I used benefits goof proof for years but bought this by accident from the benefit store. Oh my WOW…precise & defined eyebrows! The brow pencil is so fine and easy to create nice strokes with. At this point, I've gone through at least 3 of these and would highly recommend it. so many brands have really warm toned pencils but this is such a perfect shade. But a pencil with an ultrafine tip gives you more control over the look you create. The spoolie is good quality too. Why is a fine tip beneficial in an eyebrow pencil? I do try to be careful with it though since the pencil is quite thin and feels a bit delicate. I never buy anything else now and the colour range means you'll find your perfect match. It’s got such a precise tip and glides on so easily when outlining my brows. Build up coverage around the tail of the brow to maintain a great shape. So beautifully pigmented with such a fine tip for easy and precise application. LOOKFANTASTIC Black Friday LIVE: What's in store? I love this, it gives life like hair strokes, however it does run out very quickly. The shape of the pencil is amazing and allows for a precise application of the eyebrow. This ultra-fine eyebrow pencil draws incredibly natural-looking, hair-like strokes that last 12 budge-proof hours. My mum converted to this brow pencil as well after she experiences how easy it is to use. Oh my WOW precise and defined eyebrows! clearpay I expected thin strokes that weren’t noticeable but this is so much better! Best brow pencil on the market! precisely for sure. I use this pencil every day and it's pretty good, however it annoys me so much waste of plastic! Lives up to its expectation! it's so easy to shape your brows and still have it look natural because of the super fine and precise tip, I love this thing - I have really thin brows and it lets my fill them in as much as I want without looking freakily fake. Don't think a very warm brown is particularly flattering on most people, but each to their own! By filling in the spaces between your natural brow hairs softly, not boldly, you get a naturally grown look. Comes in full size & mini; Twist-up, non-sharpen tip; Built-in spoolie-brush; Waterproof** eyebrow pencil Each one lasts couple of months. This ultra-fine eyebrow pencil draws incredibly natural-looking, hair-like strokes that last 12 budge-proof hours. I actually find it easier to use pomade to get my brows done fast but if I have the time and want them to last I use this as it has better staying power. I have ombre brows from having them microbladed. I just want the same amount of pencil but I have so many brushes that is not necessary! And the colour is great and long lasting. A little bit expensive but have not found an alternative yet, My go-to brow pencil. Benefit Precisely, My Brow Pencil is the ultimate brow defining pencil. How to use: Hold the brow pencil by the custom control grip. I think sometimes people don’t know I even have product in - sometimes people compliment me on my ‘natural brows’ but it’s all cause of this pencil that somehow just l... shade 6 is the perfect cool toned black brown shade for those with black hair. I love the formula and I love the amazing colour range they offer in the precisely my brow.