Cover and cook over high heat 3 minutes. Toss and serve. Hi Al. This recipe can be made with or without the vodka if you need to keep it family-friendly.#Bertoli Organic Sauce Ideas #Chicken in Rosa Vodka Sauce #Vodka Sauce Recipes #Date Night Dinner Ideas #Valentines Day Dinner Ideas #Kitchen Dreaming #mc-embedded-subscribe-form input[type=checkbox]{display: inline; width: auto;margin-right: 10px;} Hi! Updated: December 18, 2019     Ronda Eagle. The Best Bertolli Vodka Sauce Chicken Recipes on Yummly | Fresh Tomato Vodka Sauce, Mini Peanut Butter White Russians, Make-ahead Turkey White Wine Rosemary-garlic Gravy But I guess that means when I do post chicken recipes, you fellow fence-sitters out there should know it’s a recipe I thoroughly enjoyed. For a complete meal, serve with a fresh garden salad with vinaigrette. Conveniently treat yourself to delicious, Italian flavor in the comfort of your own home; simply prepare over the stove in a skillet and your meal is ready in minutes. It’s worthwhile to note here that while most of the alcohol does boil off and evaporate, small amounts of alcohol may be left behind. It’s funny because the recipe is so simple. by Bertolli (190) Leave a Review. Fresh Groceries at great prices from all your favorite stores - in as fast as 1 hour! Learn how your comment data is processed. But how does something so simple become a Date Night dinner? This 24 oz package contains one frozen Bertolli Chicken Alla Vodka & Farfalle Skillet Meal for Two; contains soy, egg, wheat, and milk. You know the kind of excited, the dancing-in-my-chair-waving-my-fork-and-singing kind of excited you get when you take the first bite of deliciousness. Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large heavy skillet. More About Me. Embrace everyday decadence with this quick and delicious Italian pasta dish featuring tender grilled white meat chicken with farfalle, juicy tomatoes and asparagus in a creamy vodka sauce. Meal should be cooked to 165F. Thank you for sharing your recipes! The answer is simple – Vodka! Here you will find easy, family-friendly recipes anyone can make. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. * (Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.). The one down there coated in that beautiful Rosa Vodka Sauce sprinkled with fresh basil and freshly grated Parmesan cheese. You see it there? Thank you for stopping in. To that, I added vodka and allowed it to simmer to burn off the alcohol. #mc-embedded-subscribe-form .mc_fieldset{border:none;min-height: 0px;padding-bottom:0px;}, Filed Under: 30-Minute Meals, Main Dishes, Recipe Tagged With: Cheese, Chicken, chicken breast, dinner, Easy Recipes for Beginners, Family-Friendly Recipes, Italian, kid-friendly, pasta, sauce. Add the chicken and saute for several minutes on each side until golden brown on the outside. #mergeRow-gdpr fieldset label {font-weight: normal;} Reduce heat to medium-high and continue cooking covered, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until sauce is boiling and all ingredients are piping hot. Stir and serve. Microwave Directions: Pour meal into an 8-inch square microwave-safe dish. For a complete meal, serve with a fresh garden salad with vinaigrette. Pour meal into 12-inch nonstick skillet. Description. Yummmmm! Bring a pot of generously salted water to a boil and prepare the pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside. Please click on each retailer to see that retailer's price for this product. If you want you can start with boneless, skinless chicken and either slice it or pound it out into thinner cutlets. Meal should be cooked to 165F. Next, I stir in the basil and then add the chicken back into the pan to reheat and get covered in all that luscious Rosa Vodka Sauce. Please read my Disclosure Policy . Bertolli's flavorful frozen skillet meals are thoughtfully prepared in Italian tradition. Nice work! Slicing it is the quickest way to achieve the same results without all the hassle. Refrigerate or discard leftovers. Garnish with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and shreds of basil, if desired. Very easy weeknight meal. Hubby enjoyed this for date night. #mergeRow-gdpr {margin-top: 20px;} Along with each recipe you'll find expert tips to help you create them perfectly each and every time. Top servings of pasta with the chicken and the sauce. Hope you enjoyed it. Microwave covered on high 10 to 12 minutes for 1000- to 1300-watt microwave ovens or 13 to 18 minutes for 800- to 900-watt microwave ovens or until sauce is boiling and all ingredients are piping hot, stirring once halfway through. This easy Chicken with Pasta in Rosa Vodka Sauce is the perfect dinner that everyone loves. Thanks for the recioe. Microwave ovens vary; adjust times as needed. Add the chicken back in to the pan to heat and soak up the sauce. I'm Ronda, welcome to Kitchen Dreaming. * FREE delivery on your first order with Express. Call me old-fashioned, but I like to print recipes instead of referring to my phone or iPad while making the dish. Today, I want to introduce you to what just may be my new favorite way to eat chicken! Added salt and pepper to both sides. If you prefer not to have alcohol in the sauce, you, of course, may omit it without any substitution. Then cooked the chicken breasts in it. Bertolli Vodka Sauce Chicken Recipes. I sauteed garlic and onions in olive oil sauce. Do not refreeze. Keep frozen until ready to use. This 24 oz package contains one frozen Bertolli Chicken Alla Vodka & Farfalle Skillet Meal for Two; contains soy, egg, wheat, and milk. Put the jar of sauce … Personal shoppers pick all the highest quality items for you. Sauce (water, Diced Tomatoes, Cream, Tomato Puree, Parmesan Cheese [pasteurized Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Natamycin*], Salted Vodka [vodka, Salt], Onions, Soybean Oil, Romano Cheese From Cow's Milk [cultured Part-skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Less Than 2% Of: Garlic, Tomato Paste, Rice Starch, Spices, Salt, Rendered Chicken Fat), Cooked Pasta (water, Durum Wheat Semolina, Egg Yolks, Soybean Oil), Seasoned White Meat Chicken (chicken Breast With Rib Meat, Water, Less Than 2% Of: Natural Flavorings, Sugar, Olive Oil, Isolated Soy Protein, Salt, Potato Starch), Vegetables (asparagus And Tomatoes).