Nowadays with my IBS I'd have to substitute regular or light or fat-free cream cheese with a non-dairy version, such as Tofutti Better Than Cream Cheese. Then serve with your favorite crackers. 48. wheat crackers (I used Wheatsworth brand) 8. ounces cream cheese (in brick or tub, light, fat-free, regular, or non-dairy Tofutti Better Than Cream Cheese) 8. ounces mild green jalapeno … Best Cream Cheese Appetizers Jelly from Pepper Jelly Cream Cheese Appetizer • A Joyfully Mad Kitchen. Allow cream cheese to sit at room temperature for at least 30 minutes. Don’t worry it happens to all of us. For best results, unwrap the cream cheese while it is still cold to help keep its shape. If you enjoyed this fun snack recipe, here are some other recipes that you might enjoy. I always did it from the tub. Facts you should know about types of cardio, 5 tips for losing weight fast, easy and safe, What are Probiotics, their Benefits, Probiotic Supplements and Foods, Selenium and Top 15 Foods Rich in Selenium. cream cheese, softened, shredded chicken, ocean spray jellied cranberry sauce, heinz chili sauce, lea & perrins worcestershire sauce, heinz apple cider vinegar, dijon mustard, red Holiday Cheese Spread With Raspberry Pepper Jelly, Weight watchers estimated points calculator. Super easy finger foods are the excellent method to kick off an event. :). For best results, unwrap the cream cheese while it is still cold to help keep its shape. Enjoy! Otherwise, just spread desired amount of cream cheese on a cracker, then top with desired amount of pepper jelly. Then put the halves back together in the shape of a Christmas Tree. Quick Cream Cheese Spread, for Bagels or Crackers. Serving size is an estimate, depends on how much of each ingredient you want to use. This is also a snacking guilty pleasure. The combination is … Cook time is chill time if you use the brick-style. Get Free Shipping on a Single Packet!! shakes, smoothies, milk, coffee, juice, water and chocolate milk, shakes, smoothies, frapp's, milk, coffee, juice and water, 6" Low Fat Sandwiches with 6 Grams of Fat or Less, Cookie Sandwiches (Non-CA locations only). Another childhood favorite of mine for a snack or appetizer. For best results, unwrap the cream cheese while it is still cold to help keep its shape. This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy. If using brick cream cheese, you can spread the pepper jelly over the entire brick and refrigerate then place on serving plate with wheat crackers. This is an easy recipe that you can throw together for parties and potlucks that you attend. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to all or some of the cookies, please refer to the cookie policy. Stop by our retail store at 210 1st St, Chugwater, WY for a sample of Chugwater Chili. Our red pepper jelly is made with sweet red bell peppers to make a delicious treat. 13 %, wheat crackers (I used Wheatsworth brand), (in brick or tub, light, fat-free, regular, or non-dairy Tofutti Better Than Cream Cheese), ounces mild green jalapeno jelly (I think it comes in 8oz jars, but maybe 6oz). This will make it easier to cut and handle. 41.5 g Our Chugwater Chili Red Pepper Jelly is a sweet, savory, and beautiful treat to serve this holiday season. You should be able to find the pepper jelly in the regular jam/jelly section of your supermarket. Serve with crackers. Top the cream cheese with Chugwater Chili Red Pepper Jelly. I remember my mom telling my grandma that we should introduce her to "crackers, cream cheese, and pepper jelly" and grandma said, "who are they, your cats?" Lol. Source Image: joyfullymad.com. This easy appetizer recipe features the sweet and savory combination of red pepper jelly and cream cheese. Paired with cream cheese and crackers, the red pepper jelly adds a vibrant decoration to the table and the taste buds too. Visit this site for details: joyfullymad.com. Sweet, spicy red pepper jelly, dolloped on top of a block of cool, rich cream cheese is one of my all-time favorite appetizers. This combination of flavors will keep you snacking until you have “accidentally” ate the whole thing. This is always a hit. Next, top the cream cheese with Chugwater Chili Red Pepper Jelly. This helps to soften the cream cheese so that it is easier to scoop up with your cracker. Plus, browse a variety of fun western gifts and Wyoming made items. A couple of weeks ago, I shared a recipe for red pepper jelly from my friend, Stacy Lyn on my Facebook Page. First time trying Chugwater Chili? Paired with cream cheese and crackers, the red pepper jelly adds a vibrant decoration to the table and the taste buds too. You can purchase the tub and spread the cream cheese from that, or you can buy the brick-style cream cheese (although I don't think Tofutti makes a brick-style) and spread the pepper jelly on top, refrigerate, and then spread on the crackers. https://www.chugwaterchili.com/blogs/recipes/red-pepper-jelly-with-cream-cheese-and-crackers, 8-ounce block cream cheese, room temperature, 8 ounce block cream cheese, room temperature. This helps to soften the cream cheese so that it is easier to scoop up with your cracker. Next, top the cream cheese with Chugwater Chili Red Pepper Jelly. red pepper jelly with cream cheese and crackers, cream cheese dish, easy appetizer, red pepper jelly. If you are taking this to a party or placing it out at a party, you host you can lay out an assortment of crackers for people to choose and enjoy. Our red pepper jelly is a sweet, savory, and beautiful treat to serve this holiday season. Allow cream cheese to sit at room temperature for at least 30 minutes. If you happen to forget that you have an event that you are supposed to bring food to, don’t worry just grab your jar of red pepper jelly, a brick of cream cheese, and box of crackers. Total Carbohydrate I thought everybody knew about this awesome combination, served with a stack of crackers but I was wrong! It’s simply a block of cream cheese with your choice of pepper jelly or fruit preserve on top, served with Back to Nature Pink Himalayan Salt Multigrain Flatbread Crackers. Cut the cream cheese block in half diagonally. 8 oz cream cheese – I used Philadelphia cream cheese; Crackers – I used Club Crackers; Sweet Pepper or Jalapeno Jelly; Stick the cream cheese in the freezer for about 10-15 minutes before arranging.