Sign up to receive my blog posts via email and get 99 practical ideas that will jump-start your journey to financial freedom. Sixteen years old [was] Uzziah when he began to reign, and he reigned fifty and two years in Jerusalem. You might think that you are not as smart, athletic or good looking as you want to be. Not to mention the daily bombardment of temptations that lure them in the wrong direction. It’s about giving fresh life to something. Yet time and time again we fail ourselves. Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart. Personal finance is unique and involves risk so do your own research and consult a certified professional advisor before making financial decisions. I convinced myself that since I was not fully developed spiritually, I couldn’t be used by God. That will help them have an arsenal of verses to focus on as they go through the challenges of life. So why is it so hard to put our trust in God who never fails us? He will bring it about in His timing. 28 Bible Verses about Bad Children ‹ › Most Relevant Verses. The great thing is these Bible verses for teens are short and easy to memorize. He will reveal it to you. That’s why these words are so encouraging. You are welcome Daniel…thanks for reading! Friendship or Romance?​—Part 2: What Signals Am I Sending? But it’s up to us to learn the lessons and see the good as best we can. For my day job, I'm a high school government and economics teacher and school counselor at a private Christian school. Related Content: 12 Bible Verses About Friendship That Will Make You a Better Friend, “How can a young man cleanse his way? Read More…, Thanks for those words they arent just so captivating,and encouraging,they are also inspiring for every teen. What Does God Want Me to Do With My Life? Hope for your financial journey and beyond. Valuable Bible Verses for Teens. But not if you take your eyes off your Creator. It’s a guarantee that God will help you as you learn about him. His mentor, the missionary Paul, would give him some encouragement as he faced this tough situation. Romans 12:2 tells us to be “…transformed by the renewing of our mind.” To renew means to reestablish, restore or begin again. Bible Verses About Prayer, Bible Verses About Children When I was young, I thought that I was just a bite-sized Christian. (34.7k views), Give Money and It Shall Be Given Unto You? “Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits.”. Some scripture references/categories courtesy of Open Bible .info under CC BY 3.0. What we see is that God: Forgives our sin (v. 3), heals (v. 3), saves, protects and loves us (v. 4), is merciful towards us (v. 4, 8-9, 11), provides for us (v. 5), gives us strength (v. 5), stands up for those who are oppressed (v. 6), reveals Himself to us in words and deeds (v. 7), is gracious (v. 8-9), is patient with us (v. 8-9) and shows us compassion (v. 13-14). (Part 1) What if I Have a Health Problem… for our full disclosure and privacy policy. Be Humble! And notice what the thoughts are. Related Content: Encouraging Bible Verses for the Dark Times of Life. Never forget it. However, teens have much less responsibility than adults. This verse calls us to remember the many blessings God has brought our way. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ; But the LORD said unto me, Say not, I [am] a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak. It’s seems everyone lives in fear today. Copyright © 2020 Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania. Bible Verses About Death Teens, there is no better thing for your spiritual journey than to read the Bible. He became a Christian and started working with some local churches. If you are a teen and are looking for some help within the pages of the Bible, start with these 9 verses… What Should I Know About Sexual Assault?​—Part 1: Precautions, What Should I Know About Sexual Assault?​—Part 2: Recovery. We trust the lights will turn on when we flip the switch, the chair at the kitchen table to hold us while we eat breakfast and for the Wi-fi to be working when we need it (even though sometimes those things do fail us). Young men and women should strive to have a life that is clean. Give Money and It Shall Be Given Unto You? Bible Verses About Love Philippians 4:6-7 “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and … This Bible verse challenges us to direct our focus, hope and security to God so that it becomes ingrained – so that it becomes second nature. It’s hard to see that sometimes through the pain and tragedies that happen. Since Jeremiah 29:11 is true, then you should be willing to buy into the concept of this next Bible verse. God won’t keep it a secret. Does God have specific Bible verses for teens to help with something they are facing? They are thoughts that 1) you will have a future and 2) that it will be a blessed one. It may seem like you are bogged down with all the things you need to do. That will help them have an arsenal of verses to focus on as they go through the challenges of life. There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God [is] faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear [it]. So be patient and wait on God’s plan to unfold. (Read More...), Topics and verses are auto-generated from user searches. Bible Verses About Marriage Related Content: 8 Bible Verses About God’s Love You Should Never Forget, “Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy – meditate on these things.”. It’s important for all of us but especially teens. There aren’t many things scarier than getting ready to go into battle and fight a war. Teens, how is God working in your life right now? Creation or Evolution?​—Part 1: Why Believe in God? He wants to send you out with boldness and bravery to fulfill your God-given destiny.