Top subscription boxes – right to your door. I've tried other protein pancake mixes where there was an unpleasant taste do to the protein powder but with this one I couldn't tell the difference, its good enough that i can actually eat the pancakes plain if i wanted to. Reviewed in the United States on July 22, 2018. I will definitely keep purchasing these delicious pancake mixes! 3 Top with lots of butter and low carb Keto maple syrup. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Really tasty, low carb, protein packed pancakes! However, once I popped them out of the freezer and opened the box, I could already tell … 5,175 global ratings | 1,672 global reviews. With 11g net carbs I'm not sure if these are worth it for those who have a net carb restriction of 20g of net carbs per day. Birch Benders Performance Protein Pancake and Waffle Mix ($6.33 per 16oz bag) Credit: Birch Benders. I think the coconut flour lends a sweet element without tasting artificial. I purchased this off reviews and curiosity + waffles being a food I miss since going keto/sugar free over a year ago now. Just a little bit! I don’t even need butter or syrup! A substitute! We have heard that some customers find the monk fruit too sweet. Otherwise, does the trick. These pancakes had a weird sweet taste to me that I did not like. Let me preface this with I am NOT a big pancake fanatic - but this mix has me hooked! Like lots of people we have busy mornings, but we also like to have a nice breakfast. Good-Quality Gluten-Free Mix - I Use It Often, Reviewed in the United States on April 17, 2018. They are also super filling . Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Please feel free to send us a note at info@birchbenders.com and we can find you a flavor you may enjoy more! I buy Birch Benders brand from Costco often but wanted to try this variation. UPDATE: I tossed the remainder of the bag into the trash. Fantastic product, couldn't ask for more: I run 4x a week and weightlift 4x a week, these are unquestionably my breakfast staple every single day! Maybe its just me bit I do not like my pancakes raw in the middle....even after 10 min in the pan. I have always disliked the tasted of whey protein and I can really taste the whey in these pancakes. I have a severe addiction/craving to sweets and this helps a lot!!!! KETO-friendly. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I cook up whatever portion I planned & save any extras in a freezer bag between squares of parchment paper. I hope they never quit selling this. A substitute for the real thing! Also, no matter how hard I tried to could not get them to cook all the way through (they were still a bit doughy inside). This mix packs 16 grams of protein into three or four pancakes. Tried adding an egg or 2 to the mix, cream, cashew milk, melted butter, vanilla extract and experimenting with less/more water (again, not all at the same time). I don't typically write reviews unless I have a very strong opinion about an item, whether good or bad. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on May 24, 2019. We attempted to have an open mind about them, but we consider this a "one and done". Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Either way, protein or protein with spices the waffles have a delicate flavor and are no whey after taste. 1,283 global ratings | 273 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on August 5, 2017. The taste of this Keto Chocolate Chip version was not that great. Find out if Birch Benders is worth the price today in our review. That reduces the convenience of making pancakes, but I still think it's a quality product worth trying. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I make most things from scratch, but I wouldn't mess with this perfect pancake. They browned nicely but took a little longer to cook than what package directed. Reviewed in the United States on February 17, 2018. This is one of those items that I unfortunately can find too compliment. But we ending up tossing the entire batch (whole bag). First, they tastebetter than any other pancake mix. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I wonder if anyone else has experienced this?!?! What Is Birch Benders? See all details for Birch Benders, Protein Pancake and Waffle Mix with Whey Protein, Just... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Then, an hour after eating I was overcome with VIOLENT stomach pains and cramps. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It came out actually good! Reviewed in the United States on April 4, 2020. I add chia and flax seed to the mix, but they are awesome without! I can't get myself to eat this no matter what I've done to mask the flavor. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Normally I'm a pure protein gluten free person, however, I do look for other options for family members who are not watching their gluten intake but want a high protein mix. Third, just add water. The consistency behaves perfectly in the pan every time and I'm not clawing around looking for more food within 2 hours of eating these. Reviewed in the United States on November 13, 2018. Just make the whole bag and freeze the rest of the pancakes for another breakfast if you meal prep. Reviewed in the United States on August 3, 2020. I’m not much of a pancake fan but my trainer asked me to add these to my meal plan. Reviewed in the United States on October 8, 2019, We love these pancakes. The manufacturer commented on the review below, The manufacturer commented on this review. I mix it with additional coconut flour and I add an egg and almond/coconut milk to the mix to make the pancakes come out smoother. This blends horribly and the pancakes came out grainy, flavorless and fall apart. They reheat nicely in the microwave when covered with a slightly damp paper towel to prevent drying out. Mix by itself with water is a bit dry (which is why i add stuff to it.) Note: I was not paid for my review of Birch Benders Paleo Pancake And Waffle Mix. Listen this is what it is. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Paleo Pancake & Waffle Mix by Birch Benders, See all details for Paleo Pancake & Waffle Mix by Birch Benders, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I remember dirt tasting better (although I haven't had any for 40 years).