Other Low Calorie  and Sugar Free Bliss Balls You Might Like: YES! I used to be addicted to store bought bliss balls because they were convenient to buy, and they tasted good. ♦  Instead of using medjool dates, use a combination of dried figs and apricots in the same quantity. Required fields are marked *. ♦  Instead of using macadamias or cashews, swap them out for either pecans or walnuts. This is from the naturally occuring sugars in the medjool dates and not from refined sugars. Bliss balls will keep for upto 4 days in an air tight container in the fridge. You might notice that in the nutritional information it says that there is 16 grams of sugar per ball. Add all ingredients to a food processor or high speed blender and blitz for a minute or two until all combined into a crumb like mixture. One base can make many flavours. Not with these. Have a great day! Is it really necessary to soak medjool dates as they are soft anyway? (I like slightly smaller than golf ball size). Put into an air tight container to set in fridge for a couple of hours before eating. Using slightly damp hands (to avoid mixture sticking) roll into 12 equal sized balls. 1 of 2 All Reviews Jennifer Joling Rating: 5 stars 02/18/2017. Hi there! I’m Kim and I'm passionate about living a life infused with mindfulness, simplicity and self-care. Remove the seeds from the room temperature dates. The recipe didn't say whether to use hot or cold tap water. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. F45 Vanilla hemp seed protein balls afternoon snack recipe. I doubled the recipe and had to substitute for a few of the ingredients that our local grocer didn't have and they were great. https://thermobliss.com/the-best-thermomix-bliss-ball-recipes These low calorie bliss balls really are a winner. I'll update the recipe with a note about room temperature dates v dates kept in the fridge. Then roll into 12 evenly sized balls. These turned out very well! If you love the idea of healthy portable snacks you can take with you, this recipe is a great one to keep on hand to use as is, or to mix it up when you feel like a change. Please check your email for further instructions. I call these my clean eating bliss balls because they keep me full and satisfy my sweet cravings, and for that reason alone I always seem to have some either in the fridge or in the freezer. Grab the Healthy Food Swaps Checklist Bundle! Reviews for: Photos of Bliss Balls. Get them delivered each week straight to your inbox! They are just what you need to keep your clean eating regime on track whilst still enjoying healthy snacks. 1 ½ cups/ 12 Oz. Next, pop all the ingredients into a food processor or high speed blender and blitz till combined. If your medjool dates were already at room temperature, and they were soaked in hot water, that could be why they were too soft. Bliss ball recipes. You might pay a little more for medjool dates but the end result is better. Refined sugars are the ones that raise you blood sugar levels, make you feel like you're constantly hungry and never full and like you have all the energy in the world one minute and no energy the next. Thanks for subscribing! Perfect for lunchboxes, to keep the 3pm munchies at bay, as a pre workout snack, or as a sweet treat after dinner. Don’t forget to give it a star rating below! This will increase the protein count significant and instead of sugar free bliss balls, you'll have sugar free energy balls. ♦  Instead of using the cocao powder in these low calorie bliss balls, swap it out for your favourite protein powder in the same quantity. These low calorie bliss balls have all natural ingredients and good natural sugars and fibre from the dates, protein from the nuts and good fats from the sugar free peanut butter. I really want to get this right because they tasted so good. https://www.foodmatters.com/recipe/chocolate-bliss-balls-recipe If you keep your dates in the fridge, it is a good idea to pre soften them in warm tap water. swap it out for your favourite protein powder. These low calorie naturally sweetened sugar free bliss balls are super easy to make, use just 5 ingredients and are sure to keep cravings at bay during the day. The chocolatey flavour was unbelievably good however mine turned out way too soft. No, but I think they are better because they are sweeter and juicer and help to bind all the ingredients together. Medjool Dates (at room temperature). https://www.eatwell.co.nz/hot-topics/wellbeing/2560/Our-best-bliss-ball-recipes I used hot. Your email address will not be published. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. ★ Did you make this recipe? See article. Here I share my recipes, tips, insights and wisdom for eating well, slowing down and reconnecting with the things that matter. Making low calorie bliss balls and sugar free energy balls is easy once you have a base recipe to work with. Each one delivers an ojas-boosting hit of homemade love! 7 Checklists with over 65 Swaps to Help You Ditch The Sugar! Plus I could eat 4 or 5 in a row and still want more. Thy are the ultimate clean eating snack food you can take with you anywhere. Perfect for lunchboxes, to keep the 3pm munchies at bay, as a pre workout snack, or as a sweet treat after dinner. Your email address will not be published. Bliss Balls Recipe (gluten-free, vegan options) These bliss balls are loaded with chocolate, are no-bake and easy to make gluten-free and vegan. I often freeze half and put the other half in the fridge as I know I will eat them within the next 5 days. Reviews: Most Helpful Most Helpful Most Positive Least Positive Newest. could that be the problem? LAST UPDATED: May 16, 2020 | PUBLISHED: December 12, 2017 | BY: Kim. If your dates are already at room temperature, don't worry about soaking them in water, just remove the seed and they should be soft enough. These low calorie naturally sweetened sugar free bliss balls are super easy to make, use just five ingredients and are sure to keep cravings at bay. Store in the fridge in an air tight container and you'll have easy sugar free snacks on hand for the week. F45 Vanilla hemp seed protein balls afternoon snack recipe. Thanks. If you have 10 minutes you can easily whip these together and then you have healthy sugar free treats on tap for the rest of the week. If you're using regular dates, you may need to add in a tablespoon of tap water to help bind the balls together as they typically aren't as moist. But they were loaded with sugar and they weren't cheap. These gorgeous little bliss balls contain ingredients like dates, nuts, and coconut, which are sattvic, nourishing to the tissues, and great for peace of mind, as well as spices like cinnamon and cardamom which help to balance digestion. They … 9Honey's Every Day Kitchen cook-along: Healthy bliss balls two ways - apple-oat and raspberry-lamington. If using walnuts, you might even want to lightly toast them beforehand for a richer flavour. These low calorie naturally sweetened sugar free bliss balls are super easy to make, use just 5 ingredients and are sure to keep cravings at bay during the day.