For a cute decorative accent, float a small plastic mama duck and a few baby ducklings on the top of the punch. Everyone loved it and I will definately use this recipe again! But...but...what about Friday night cocktails?! Add one package of blue powdered drink mix to 64 oz. The mama to be will love this alcohol-free Baileys Irish Cream 7. Note:  Sneak over and give it a stir from time to time as it naturally separates the longer it sits. These Are The Cutest Gingerbread Cookies EVER, Best non-alcoholic spirit for easy drinking, This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. This Sweetheart Sunrise Drink is a fun drink that everyone should enjoy.. Light and classy, it'd also make a lovely gift for a non-drinker. In a good way. Expect a soft lemony taste, balanced with sage and a salty tang. Some parents-to-be even reveal their baby’s gender through their baby shower cake, with the sponge dyed pink or blue depending on whether they’re expecting a girl or a boy. This was a special assignment. Juice of 1 – 2 limes Some people abstain from alcohol for religious reasons. https://startadaycareservice.com/non-alcohol-blue-punch-recipe-for-baby-shower She holds a Ph.D. in history and an honours degree in geography from the University of Ulster. If you serve the refreshment with this way, then you can add the floating duck so it looks like a pool. Float scoops of ice cream on the top. Initially, I was following a recipe which proved to be too sweet for my liking so I reworked it. Non-alcoholic spirits are made without alcohol or have had their alcohol removed before sale. 1 (0.13 ounce) package blue, berry flavored unsweetened drink mix, 1 (2 liter) bottle lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage, 1 (64 fluid ounce) bottle white cranberry juice. There's a minty freshness to this alcohol-free herbal aperitif. Non-Alcoholic Blue Punch. Moreover, Blue Punch is … The flavour is refreshingly citrusy - think pink grapefruit and blood orange - and it tastes equally delicious neat over ice or as a spritz. Say Aloha to Blue Hawaiian Baby Shower Drinks Blue Hawaiian Baby Shower. The non-alcoholic spirit itself is clear and bright in appearance and flavour. I submitted a photo of the Baby Blue Punch that I made which was taken about 5 minutes after adding the ice cream scoops. Its zesty flavour is uplifting after a long day, and it tastes great mixed with the brand's Italian Orange for a no-alcohol negroni. Mixed all the liquids and powder and then tasted. I didn't notice any vanilla beans in the punch itself but there were tiny little black specks along the sides of the punch cups that resembled dirt. They're helpful if you're trying to cut down or stop drinking entirely, often in the name of health. Or if you want something different you can add coconut water so you will get a Hawaiian taste on your blue punch recipe for baby shower. Add food colouring to a drink to change the appearance & make it taste different, Mixed drinks with Jack Daniel's & cranberry juice, What to Drink: Blue Hawaiian Punch Recipe. Info. Oct 2, 2017 - Blue Lagoon Non Alcoholic Drink recipe. Rita Kennedy is a writer and researcher based in the United Kingdom. The ice cream melts somewhat and turns the punch a beautiful baby blue color leaving frothy blue and white clouds floating on top. My punch bowl holds 6 quarts and this recipe was just enough to fill my punch bowl to about 2 inches from the top. Here’s the list: Baby Shower Lassi This refreshing drink is growing in popularity and comes compliments from India. Add lime juice and sugar to taste depending on the sweetness of your watermelon, Transfer to punch bowl add lime slices for garnish. When planning party drinks, don’t forget that the NHS advises pregnant women against consuming alcohol due to the risk of harming their unborn baby, so you should ensure that non-alcoholic options are available for those who would prefer them. Try any flavor or color of unsweetened drink mix in place of the blue. I loved this receipe but for our baby shower I made some modifications. Mix 64 oz. If any guests will be drinking alcohol, add a dash to any clear spirit for a stylish cocktail, or mix it with a combination of apple juice and lemonade to create a delicious mocktail for those going tee-total. Cover, and shake until the outside of the shaker has frosted. Cranberry Mocktail from Food Folks and Fun. You do not need to be afraid about how to make this blue punch recipe for baby shower because basically you just need two ingredients to make this beverage. It's cloudy and garnet-red in colour, with a peppery, bittersweet aroma. I served this at my daughters baby shower! Each liquor was judged on its aroma, flavour and overall taste. I will definitely use it in the future maybe even experiment with different colors of Kool-Aid that would be suitable for other party themes. Zero. 2 1/2 – 5 tsps sugar Mini pumpkin cakes a yummy, last-minute (trick or) treat, York House School Fall Market fun for savvy shoppers, Boob cupcakes: good dessert, great conversation piece. The obvious addition to an alcoholic blue cocktail is blue curacao which, despite its lurid blue colour, is actually flavoured with oranges.