Demeyere was highly recommended by an acquaintance, and with the recommendation and the features, I decided to get one. This item is fully clad with 7 layers; 1 layer of 18/10 stainless steel, 3 layers of aluminum core, and 3 layers of magnetic alloys, which are called the TriplInduc feature. One day my daughter use the 9 inch pan and forgot the pan dry on the stove on medium high heat for about 30 min and NOTHING happened to it. I like this pan, my wife says it’s too heavy. Demeyere Atlantis Stainless-Steel Fry Pans Sugg. Demeyere Atlantis Starter Set - 3-pc 5.0 out of 5 stars 4. Demeyere Atlantis 4.2-Quart Sauté Pan with Lid 4.0 out of 5 stars 19. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. With Demeyere you will enjoy … Demeyere Atlantis Proline 7.9-inch Stainless Steel Fry Pan Reviews - page 2, Demeyere Atlantis Proline 7.9-inch Stainless Steel Fry Pan Questions - page 2, loc_en_US, sid_25620, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)], bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0, Patented Silvinox surface treatment - stainless steel maintains silvery finish, resists fingerprints and is easy to clean, Flatbase stability - pan won't warp when heated, Stay-cool 18/10 stainless steel handles are securely welded and extremely hygienic, Compatible on all cooking surfaces, including induction - TriplInduc is 30% more efficient on induction than competitors, loc_en_US, sid_25620, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. The 7-ply construction gives such great cooking results. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Only 5 left in stock - order soon. $359.95. Demeyere Atlantis appeals to professional and home chefs for its exceptional performance and elegant design. Only 3 left in stock - order soon. I purchased a lid (vollrath #47776) from a restaurant online store and it fits perfectly the 12 ink pan. This pan will be passed to a family member when we’re done using it. Demeyere atlantis won hands down. Demeyere Industry 5-Ply 3-qt Stainless Steel Saute Pan 4.7 out of 5 stars 18. Demeyere Atlantis 7-Ply Stainless Steel Stock Pot, 8.5 quarts, Silver 4.8 out of 5 stars 8. $349.95. I always use bar keepers friend to clean all my ss cookware and after many years of use my demeyere cookware still looks new. $169.95. More to consider from our brands. Four large chicken breasts brown up nicely with plenty of room. Next. Have questions about your order? Atlantis and Proline are the same style. Only 2 left in stock - order soon. Demeyere Stainless Steel Saucepan, 2.3-qt The steel is so pure it works almost like a nonstick. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. Next. Not a Demeyere rep. Been using this for a couple of months now. The pan heats very evenly so there are no hot spots and burning. The steel is of the highest quality and distributes the heat so evenly. My fiancé Bought this pan and two other brands equivalent for me at Christmas so we could test them head to head and decide what we wanted on our wedding registry. Demeyere 5-Plus Stainless Steel 3-qt Saute Pan 4.6 out of 5 stars 22. Atlantis. This demeyere is so much bigger than all other 12 inch brands out there. This is a good size pan for 2 in the household. All at the press of a button. This fry pan was worth every penny! I started with the 9.4" fry pan and am looking forward to getting more pieces. Will easily cook up six burgers for the grandchildren or can brown beef quite quickly. Four generations later, we’ve grown our family-run business into a global benchmark for stainless steel cookware. Price $ 495 Our Price $ 350; Demeyere Atlantis Stainless-Steel Sauté Pans Sugg. The 7-layer construction provides unparalleled frying, perfect browning, and guarantees exceptional heat distribution and retention.A specialized 7-Ply Material, boasting an aluminum core, is used up to the edge so that heat is spread evenly over the entire surface of the pan. Demeyere is by far much superior to any other brand out there. The Demeyere Atlantis proline 9.4 qt holds 2.13 Liters ( this measurement is up to the lid). /us/demeyere-atlantis-7-ply-7.9-inch-stainless-steel-fry-pan-25620/40850-227-0.html, {"silver-20-cm_8.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"silver","ID":"silver","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color silver is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"8.00 inch","ID":"20-cm_8.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 8.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40850-227-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"silver-24-cm_9.50-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"silver","ID":"silver","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color silver is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"9.50 inch","ID":"24-cm_9.50-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 9.50 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40850-937-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"silver-28-cm_11.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"silver","ID":"silver","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color silver is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"11.00 inch","ID":"28-cm_11.00-inch","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 11.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40850-938-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false},"silver-32-cm_12.50-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"silver","ID":"silver","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color silver is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"12.50 inch","ID":"32-cm_12.50-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 12.50 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40850-939-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}, Demeyere Atlantis Proline 7.9-inch Stainless Steel Fry Pan.