We call them “Better Than Crack Brownies.” Soooo delicious! Store tightly covered at room temperature. Cut and serve. Spread evenly in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray. Also, can use 7 oz. or so and spreading over top of COOLED brownies then put choc. My mother’s best friend (she was like a Mom to me after my mother passed when I was 11) used to make these everytime we went to her house because I loved them so much. I bet they’re already gone! Bake at 350° F about 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted at center comes out clean. I was nervous because I didn’t have much success with the smore brownie you posted over New Years but this was great. Thanks! These are sooooooooo good! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! 18 %. This recipe halves well. This is one of my all-time favorite recipes (at least right now), so I’m always happy to hear from people who like it as much as I do. I like to keep them in the fridge…I like when the chocolate sets and they way they taste. Marshmallows, nuts and Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal make these bar cookies an all-time favorite. My friends loved them! Not much more difficult, and the resulting brownies worked well with the marshmallow and Rice Krispie topping. Just follow the Smores crush recipe, but bake the mix as directed above (or on the box) and pour it over the crust. The half batch version worked out beautifully and I had just enough to share. Goodness. What happened with your S’Mores brownies? I think that I used a bit too much marshmallow but they were still good. I topped them with a sprinkle of the mini PB cups from Trader Joes Thanks for the guidance on storing them! That picture could be in a magazine. Cakespy, I gave a bunch to my friend Rachel (Average Jane Crafter) but the rest are still here, waiting to be eaten. I wish my thighs didn’t like them as much as I do. I made them for a bakesale and they were gone within minutes. Was it the scratch part you had issues with or spreading the marshmallows? The kids loved them! This looks like it would be popular with both adults and kids. I made these for a housewarming party and they turned out great. The recipe starts with packaged brownie mix, so it’s almost fool-proof. I hope that you’re having a nice weekend so far. Home » Peanut Butter Marshmallow Krispie Topped Brownies. They are delicious and a nice gourmet looking brownie! Oh, I forgot to tell you welcome back from Disney World. Beat in eggs, then add in slowly the flour and salt. I love all your “Favorites Lists” . Spread marshmallow creme on hot brownies, then let cool. I’m having so much fun with my new camera and light box. Two minutes before they are supposed to be done, pull brownies from the oven and sprinkle marshmallows across top. In large mixing bowl, combine KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal, sugar, flour, cocoa powder, salt and pecans. Thanks to the brownie mix, these come together quickly. That and the fact that Rice Krispies are fortified qualifies these as a highly nutritious snack ;). Kelsey, I’m glad you had a chance to try them. Spread mixture on top of marshmallow creme. Your email address will not be published. Peanut Butter Marshmallow Krispie Topped Brownies, 18.3 to 21 oz brownie mix plus eggs & oil (or whatever box calls for), Cook time includes time needed to cool and chill. Thick, chewy rice krispie treats “glued” to a fudgy brownie base with a layer of marshmallow fluff! Variation: Use a brownie mix instead of making brownies from scratch. Cool until Rice Krispies mixture hardens. Your email address will not be published. Spread mixture on top of marshmallow creme. 1. I do think it would work. Forget halving the recipe, I know I will have to double (or even triple!) Stir in Rice Krispies. Want a sweet treat in a hurry? Therese, I can’t believe it’s taken me this long to try this recipe. . I have this recipe!! I first made Marshmallow Krispie Topped Brownies back in 2008 and had no idea how popular they’d become with my friends. I never had better brownies. Easy Peanut Butter Marshmallow Krispie Topped Brownies. The movers came yesterday and took nearly all our kitchen stuff, but I need to make a dessert for my roommates’ last dinner tonight…this looks doable! The kids loved them!! Add remaining ingredients and mix only until combined. Your new camera takes beautiful pictures! Marshmallow Fluff, peanut butter, brownie mix, milk chocolate chips and 1 more Better-Than-Crack Brownies How Sweet It Is Rice Krispies Cereal, brownies, milk … These are so simply to make and so very delicious. These are great. (Although how can you go wrong with brownies, peanut butter, and Rice Krispie treats?). I had a box of Pillsbury brownies and they worked just fine. Commentdocument.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "afab624a004d982804599ed18e24e9a1" );document.getElementById("b6eee96863").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. But I’ll definitely be making a full batch of these for a bake sale or something. And easy! Total Carbohydrate It is good to see you in the cooking groove…that is the Anna we love!!! However did I miss these the first time around??? ®,™, © 2020 Kellogg NA Co. All right reserved. They are for the “Women in the Outdoors” event at our gun club tomorrow. I never thought of topping a brownie with a Rice Krispie Treat (peanut butter, no less). I didn’t want to use a brownie mix, so I subbed the Baker’s One Bowl Brownie recipe. For a bake sale, event or party, these are a sure thing. Hey Anna, I was wondering if it would be possible to omit the peanut butter and just use milk chocolate to melt with the rice krispies…do you think it will stay together nicely? Lift from pan and score into squares (about 16 or 20). It will always be one of our favorites. This krispy topped brownie cut well and tasted sooo good. the recipe because the family will not let me out of the house without leaving some for them too! I just made these for church tomorrow and we all loved them here!! Peanuts and kettle corn add the perfect crunch to Rice Krispies®. Never seen anything like these before, I intend to try soon. I finally had a whole one and Wow! Melt butterscotch chips and peanut butter together in medium-sized saucepan over medium-low heat. These are cooling right now. So far I have made these brownies, the macadamia nut with Bailey’s Irish creme, Wellesy chocolate chips, pistashio white chocolate jumbles and your toffee. Marshmallow Krispie Topped Brownies have a base of brownies, a layer of marshmallow creme and a topping of Rice Krispies, chocolate, and peanut butter. If you wanted one, you would have to grab it early. Get into the holiday spirit! Put the brownies in the refrigerator for a few hours to chill. I even made them in a miniature cupcake way! I can’t wait to try these!!! Altogether a keeper of a recipe!! Whenever I make these the recipe is always requested. Cool until Rice Krispies mixture hardens. A few weeks ago, my mom and I hosted my sister’s bridal shower. Maybe you could do a half batch for experimentation. My favorite thing about this one is all the different textures. But hey, excess is excellent. Ok, now to the bars. Cream margarine, sugar and cocoa with mixer. I love Rice Krispie Treats, but these are way more interesting. I just made these and they are outrageously good! The crunch is such a bonus! My boys voted them the best cookie they’ve ever eaten, which is saying something since I cook/bake a lot and we are big foodies!