Overall they could probably seat about 15 to 20 tables in their two dining areas but it's never full - until this summer when one of the local "Main Line" dining/food blogs ran an article on Bua Loy and it was "discovered". On May 5, 2019 Sean Phengmisouk, owner of Bua Loy Cuisine opened a small restaurant named after his mother. Yelp. =P. Tritt Facebook bei, um dich mit Bua Loy und anderen Nutzern, die du kennst, zu vernetzen. Das wird warm serviert und ich sage Euch: die Bällchen im warmen Kokosmilch schmelzen so schön soft, weich im Mund ( guckt, da kommt die Schwärmerei wieder ;-D) Also, meine Lieben, meine Mama und ich freuen uns riesig, wenn Ihr das auch mal ausprobiert :-))) Alle Sweet Lovers, last Euch das nicht entgehen :-D Wir wünschen Euch ganz viel spaß beim Kochen :-*** vielen lieben Dank für Eure Unterstützung, Ihr seid unsere lieblings Klebereisbällchen ;-))) dicke jub jubs an Euch, Eure MoFacebook: Maureena SrisomboonInstagram: Happybeautygolucky taro jam mix with tapioca flour in coconut milk. Dieser Nachtisch heisst Bua Loy - es sind Klebereisbällchen in Kokosnussmilch :-))) Unsere Klebereisbällchen werden aber von Kürbis geküßt ;-) das gibt einen noch leckeren Geschmack und schenkt der Süßspeise eine tolle Herbstfarbe. delivery. 10:18. waiter service. They always have famous Thai actors/singers to perform here. Pailin's Kitchen Recommended for you. vegan options. good for groups. Bua Loy, translating to “floating lotus”, is a dessert as beautiful as it is named. The people here are extremely friendly. Bright orange and green orbs intermingling and floating in a sea of white coconut milk, it is a traditional Thai soupy … 4.5. Tips. curbside pickup. Tripadvisor. August 2020. August 2020. Facebook. wheelchair accessible. Pad see ew, papaya salad, beef jerky, Toong Tong (literally means golden bags), etc.Awesome desserts. take-out. Take-Out/Delivery Options. - Duration: 10:18. Want to chime in. Bua Loy Cuisine is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . That just made the whole experience even more wonderful. Their telephone number is +1 610-341-8162. I used to be a big fan of his, but I grew up and stopped being obsessed with celebrities. List of Thai desserts; References. Heads up: From now on, other Yelpers will be able to see how you voted. I like their bua loy (literally means floating lotus), which is rice flour balls in coconut soup.And the concerts they had there...Good times.I went to 3-4 concerts held at Thailand Plaza. takes reservations. Bright orange and green orbs intermingling and floating in a sea of white coconut milk, it is a traditional Thai soupy dessert that is fragrant and will satisfy any sweet tooth. At least twice a year, they have someone famous over. Specialties: Bualoy Cuisine Now open under New Management and OWNERSHIP Established in 2019. No, the owners don't sing and wait tables here.The ones who do are the employees.They used to be popular singers and actors in Thailand.The ladies were a famous duo back in the 70's-80's.Great entertainment.Delicious food. 4. caters. My first Laotian cuisine was awesome thanks for Bualoy. It's a great opportunity for the fans to see their favorite actors/actresses/singers and take pictures with them.When my friends and I have some money to waste and want to go karaoke and eat authentic Thai food, we'll go to Thailand Plaza.An awesome singer/waiter sang Colors of the Wind while my friends and I were waiting for dessert this one time. He also participated at the Thai New Year Festival. Both were great. Taro Balls In Coconut Milk (bua Loy) at Bhan Kanom Thai "Here I am in Los Feliz (in Los Angeles) again for yet another yummy dessert!This time, my guardian angel is named Chel and she is guiding me to heaven!