Oops this item is out of stock. Take the Hair Goals Quiz and get customized hair care advice. 7.5. You may request to access, rectify or delete your personal data by sending an email to, By checking this box, you accept that your e-mail address will be used to send you marketing newsletters and information about Bumble and Bumble products, events and offers. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in each newsletter. There’s more. This lightweight primer helps to detangle hair, preps hair for styling, and refreshes styles. Cerave Hydrating Cream-to-foam Cleanser – Is It Really That Good? products mentioned Philip B. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in each newsletter. White Truffle Ultra-Rich Moisturizing Shampoo. Join Bb.Rewards for online exclusive goodies. If you disagree with the options offered by Facebook, please click on “create your account” without Facebook. Score a free HIO Moisture Kit when you spend $35+. Serious damage repair and heat protection, for styles that glow. You can buy Bumble and Bumble Prep from Boots and Space NK or online at, The Skincare Saviour – Award Winning Skincare Blog, Last Minute Stocking Fillers – Ti Up by Harlem Carter, ghd Curve Hair Tool Collection Launches This Week. To download a newer web browser, click on the upgrade button below. A creamy conditioner with enough moisture for everyone (and every day). Click NOTIFY ME and we’ll let you know once it’s back in stock. Full of herbs and vitamins, this rich elixir quickly refreshes hair without weighing it down. Best Drugstore Dupes for High-End Hair Products We pit luxury hair products against their drugstore counterparts -- find out which are worth the splurge . Not to worry, just enter your email address below and we will send you an email notification when this product is in stock. left to order + get it in time for Christmas! A 6-oil elixir with UV filters to save strands. Offers and goodies directly to your inbox, Score a free Moisturize + Define Curls Duo when you spend $30+. This translucent dry finishing spray adds volume, lift, and airy texture – instantly. This formula refreshes hair without weighing it down. PHOTO 13/14. For more information on Bumble and Bumble, a trading company of Estée Lauder Cosmetics Limited privacy practices, please see our For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy If you love my blog, … Arachidonic Acid (Component of Vitamin F), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract. Drugstore To Luxury Retinol Eye Creams You Have To Try, Sunday Riley Blue Moon Clean Rinse Cleansing Balm Review. The ultimate hair styling product for prepping chic styles. What i usually do is i spray it into the hair liberally making sure the hair is damp but not wet then i will blow dry it into the hair, if its a guy ill use this to create a shape for example a quiff then when its all dry i can apply styling products i just feel like it looks better when you use this, its also perfect for a smooth blow dry combining this with Bumble and Bumble Straight Blow Dry is a sure fire way to get sleek smooth hair. The full size (250ml) is £16 and and the small size (50ml) is only £6 . No minimum required. Refresh, revive, and lightly scent styles on day 2 (or 3, or 4…). For more information on Bumble and Bumble, a trading company of Estée Lauder Cosmetics Limited privacy practices, please see our, 25% off sitewide with any £20+ order, discount automatically applied at checkout PLUS your free gift with £75+ orders*. A 6-oil elixir with UV filters to save summertime strands. Bumble and bumble is a cruelty-free brand. What is your favourite BB Product? Your email address may be collected if you choose to share with us your email address from your Facebook public profile, for this purpose. Read More. Creator of The Skincare Saviour, a skincare blog covering everything from reviews, tutorials to busting myths, finding dupes and breaking down trends. Spray evenly and liberally (you can’t use too much) onto damp or dry hair and work through. Bb.Products are free from parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, and formaldehyde. No-fuss hair cream for easy, air-dried styles. A texturizing hair spray that adds airy volume. Bumble and bumble is a cruelty-free brand. 12 Best Acne Products for Your Clearest Skin Yet . Scottish science nerd obsessed with all things beauty! This product is free of silicones, mineral oil, and alcohol. Free delivery on all orders. All opinions on these products are my own. Read More. Thanks for Reading! 11 Best Tinted Moisturizers for Easy, On-the-Go Coverage. If you love my blog, Don’t forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy For more information on Bumble and Bumble, a trading company of Estée Lauder Cosmetics Limited privacy practices, please see our, Your email address will be used only to send you Bumble and Bumble newsletters and information about Bumble and Bumble products, events and offers. Image via Imaxtree SEE NEXT PAGE: Shampoo and Conditioner That Nourish Lifeless Hair EDITORS' BEST OF. The lowdown on new products, offers, and hair inspo – straight to your inbox. You can buy Bumble and Bumble Prep from Boots and Space NK or online at boots.com or uk.spacenk.com. To get the best possible experience using our website, we recommend you upgrade to a modern browser. Use it to detangle and prepare hair for styling. A mild, moisturizing shampoo for a creamy cleanse. We don't test on animals. This lightweight primer helps to detangle hair, preps hair for styling, and refreshes styles. Please indicate that you accept the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy of the Bumble and bumble site in order to sign-in with Facebook. FREE standard shipping on all orders. Retrouvez toute la gamme et produits Bumble and Bumble : les nouveautés et les meilleures références de la marque ainsi que tous les avis et les conseils de milliers d'internautes pour réussir vos achats. Have you used Prep before? Or spray it on styled hair to reactivate products already in the hair. 25% off sitewide with any £20+ order PLUS your free gift with £75+ orders*, By clicking “Continue with Facebook”, you accept that your first name, last name, Birthday, Gender, Location, Age Range, and Relationship status will be used to create and manage your user account. Water\Aqua\Eau, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Algae) Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Biotin, Cysteine, Retinyl Palmitate, Linoleic Acid, Gluconolactone, Linolenic Acid, Amodimethicone, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Calcium Gluconate, Isoceteth-20, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-10, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum) <.