The only downside of the venue is the hours. All the ingredients are extra fresh, buns soft and the meat cooked perfectly, just pink as a good burger should be. more. The venue is predominantly takeaway but the seating isn’t bad. BURGER HOUNDS has set up shop in the food-notorious corner shop of Wahroonga. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. I had to order the Blue Buffalo to satisfy my love for blue cheese. Not cheap for burgers you say? !More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. I found the conditions to be poor with limited food options to chose from and also slow service. A great little burger joint and believe the hype. 180 GRAM WAGYU PATTY Poutine Red Cheddar Streaky Bacon Maple Bacon Jam -Cheddar Mayo Grilled Curd Slab One of our secret menu items, Southern Fried Chicken Breast Green Oak Lettuce Spanish onion aioli, Double Wagyu Patties triple red cheddar Streaky Bacon ketchup American mustard Spanish onions Hounds sauce Dill pickles, Nashville fried chicken Chicken Breast Fillet traditional slaw ranch sauce Dill pickles hot butter drench, Burger Hounds, 1 Redleaf Avenue, Wahroonga Sydney NSW 2076, Australia, The Council of the Shire of Hornsby, Pennant Hills, New South Wales, Wahroonga, Ku-ring-gai Council, All rights reserved © The Burger Collective. Seating is limited and outside but for a takeaway place this is fine. I found the conditions to be poor with limited food options to chose from and also slow service. Get quick answers from Burger Hounds staff and past visitors. Had a Seoulfood which is fried chicken breast with Korean chilli sause and the chicken ribs coated in honey and warm spice. The portions are actually beyond large, could possibly even share one if you wanted to. For a burger this is the place to go. It is with big thanks to the gents at The Burger Collective that I discovered this wonderful place – they took me out to dinner and made me much fatter. Burger Hound will knock your socks off!! Wings, various loaded fries, shakes, hot dawgz, bacon and egg rolls plus caffeine and hot chocolate hits. Southern Fried Chicken Breast Green Oak Lettuce Vine Ripened Tomatoes ranch Spanish onions Double Swiss cheese Double Streaky Bacon, KETCHUP MUSTARD SPANISH ONION PICKLES SOUTHERN FRIED CHICKEN BREAST 180 GRAM WAGYU PATTY DOUBLE RED CHEDDAR STREAKY BACON Soft fried Egg Hounds sauce One of our secret menu items, 200 GM BRISKET PATTTY double American cheddar DOUBLE SAWCE cider pickled Spanish onions, Green Oak Lettuce ketchup Spanish onions vine ripened tomato Sliced Beetroot grilled pineapple tasty cheese aioli Wagyu beef patty, DOUBLE PICKLES KETCHUP MUSTARD WHITE ONION AIOLI 200 GM BRISKET PATTTY COMING SOON, 200 GM BRISKET PATTTY American cheddar KETCHUP MUSTARD diced white onions Green Oak Lettuce Vine Ripened Tomatoes aioli, pickles aioli UBER BUTTER Southern Fried Chicken Breast, 200 GM BRISKET PATTTY DOUBLE TRUFFLE MAYO Double Swiss cheese Streaky Bacon cider pickled Spanish onions, 200 GM BRISKET PATTTY jalapeños DOUBLE SRIRACHA MAYO American cheddar Grilled pineapple, Spanish onions smokey bbq sauce smoked cheddar Wagyu beef patty dill pickles smoked aioli Streaky Bacon, Southern Fried Chicken Breast korean sweet chili Pickled daikon Green Oak Lettuce Spanish onions Hounds sauce, cider pickled Spanish onions spiced honey traditional slaw honey dill mayo Southern Fried Chicken Breast, Southern Fried Chicken Breast Red Cheddar Maple Bacon Jam aioli Sweet Potato Fries Cheese Curds gravy, Rice bubble fried chicken spanish onions Green Oak Lettuce Chipotle maple mayo ️ honey dill mayo, 180 GRAM WAGYU PATTY Double Red cheddar pickled jalapeños Maple Bacon Jam Sawce, Green Oak Lettuce Spanish onion aioli Southern Fried Chicken Breast buffalo sauce Pickles ranch sauce, ketchup Spanish onion Wagyu patty garlic dill pickles Hounds sauce Simple perfect Double Red cheddar American mustard, ketchup mustard streaky bacon Wagyu patty crispy onion rings MB8 garlic dill pickles Hounds sauce vine-ripened tomato Red Cheddar Green Oak Lettuce, Peri peri grilled breast Green Oak Lettuce Spanish onion perinaise pickled jalapeños. Wahroonga is a few things to me.