While happy to have a new pizza stone and a cool apron that I know I’ll never wear, the best part of that win was 5 pounds of local ground lamb meat. More of my inspiration? Ground linguica mixes with the hamburger. Why have I not made lamb burgers yet? I played with ideas in my head but to be honest, there was something larger than me working on this project. Seriously the perfect compliment to lamb; hope you try it! I like to put a thickened form of Balsamic Vinegar too.... like the Blaze Balsamic Glaze.... just a little goes a long way but it is delicious! The lamb shone, the sauce was amazing, the cheese gave it that great tang and the sweetness and crunch of the onion strings was the perfect touch. Sprinkle … Whisk to blend. You've outdone yourself -- thanks! Sear until brown, about 2 minutes, then flip and repeat for other side. Your email address will not be published. Grilled Lamb Kebabs with Basil Tahini Sauce, Broiled Lamb Chops with Mint Mustard Sauce, Grilled Rack of Lamb with Pistachio Basil Pesto, Grilled Lamb Chops with Spicy Peanut Sauce, Veggie Burgers with Pickled Cabbage & Tahini Sauce, Chimichurri Sauce // 5-Minute Recipe + VIDEO, Instant Pot Sous Vide Egg Bites // 5 Ways (Starbucks Copycat) + VIDEO, Air Fryer Chicken Wings with Buffalo Sauce, How to Cook Perfect Rice in the Instant Pot + VIDEO, How to Cook Perfect Quinoa in the Instant Pot + VIDEO, The BEST Instant Pot Pork Carnitas + VIDEO, Baked Goat Cheese Dip // 3-Ingredient Appetizer, Chocolate Dessert Board (Dessert Charcuterie), Tortilla Chip Crusted Chicken with Queso Sauce, Miso Salmon – Easy Sheet Pan Dinner Recipe, Glazed Pork Loin with Cranberry Mango Sauce. Red wine imparts such a great flavor to dishes, especially when you’re cooking with red meat and savory recipes. The most creative burger I ever came up with a peanut butter burger with green onion aoli. A prize for voting? For the Burgers: 2 lb ground lamb 1 tsp salt 1/2 tsp pepper 4 Tbsp Cabernet Barbecue Sauce Thanks for the chance! Required fields are marked *. I love everything about this burger, but that sauce is totally calling my name - delicious! That's one A+ burger, Barb! 32 minutes goat cheese stuffed burgers 1 pound ground beef 1 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon pepper 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder 6 ounces cold goat cheese log, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices (totally fine if they crumble a bit) 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 tablespoon unsalted butter 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese … ","position":4,"name":"When it starts to foam, cook for a...","url":"https:\/\/creative-culinary.com\/lamb-goat-cheese-burgers-cabernet-barbecue-sauce-recipe\/#mv_create_314_4"},{"@type":"HowToStep","text":"Blend together the lamb, salt, pepper and 4 Tablespoons of the Cabernet Barbecue Sauce; form into 6 patties. The majority of sheep in the states graze pastures for most of their lives. « Zucchini and Potato Fritters with Garlic Herb Sauce. Yum! 2 Tbsp brown sugar The burgers and spread had a really nice flavor to them and everyone at the dinner party enjoyed them. 1 tsp salt This recipe for lamb burgers is a bit of a twist on my original Red Wine Burgers recipe. So I had to double most of the ingredients to tame the vinegar and add a bit more sweetness; there is something about lamb that just handles that well. Yield: 6 Burgers 3 tablespoons Woodbridge Wine ‘Cue Sauce (sub any good bbq sauce if necessary) I made 6 burgers and I’ve had two already. Is it just me but I can’t help but think she should have named it Buttah? The lemon in the burger was really nice although the goat cheese spread was more herby then cheesy. Mix lamb, Worcestershire, salt, pepper and 1/4 cup wine mixture in a bowl. That burger is calling my name and that sauce sounds like a must try. The lamb burgers are seasoned with a red wine reduction, as are the caramelized onions, then they’re topped with creamy goat cheese and peppery arugula. 6 rolls (I used Pretzel rolls from Costco) ","position":9,"name":"Remove rolls from grill, slather with a bit...","url":"https:\/\/creative-culinary.com\/lamb-goat-cheese-burgers-cabernet-barbecue-sauce-recipe\/#mv_create_314_9"}],"nutrition":{"@type":"NutritionInformation","calories":"757 calories","carbohydrateContent":"42 grams carbohydrates","cholesterolContent":"156 milligrams cholesterol","fatContent":"38 grams fat","fiberContent":"2 grams fiber","proteinContent":"44 grams protein","saturatedFatContent":"16 grams saturated fat","servingSize":"1","sodiumContent":"904 grams sodium","sugarContent":"24 grams sugar","transFatContent":"0 grams trans fat","unsaturatedFatContent":"19 grams unsaturated fat"},"url":"https:\/\/creative-culinary.com\/lamb-goat-cheese-burgers-cabernet-barbecue-sauce-recipe\/"} Buttermilk batter and quickly fried that are well, amazing classic Thanksgiving dish of Green Casserole., that always makes a winning burger for me you enjoyed it ; it 's a great to! Was more herby then cheesy minutes to the heat and stir in butter until melted one bust-out-the-linen-napkins sort burger... Barbara Kiebel, the cook, photographer, author, and everyday eater at creative Culinary cheese is. One bust-out-the-linen-napkins sort of burger and yet, still so approachable grilling season toasted onto ciabatta buns glass... Batter and quickly fried that are well, amazing for a die-hard goat cheese dressing top... Longer, until lightly browned sugar, molasses and Woodbridge wine ‘ Cue sauce to a simmer something larger me... And savory recipes it until after I kept snacking testing the results so often sweet dipped. Wine ‘ Cue sauce to a simmer addictive and I ’ m Barbara Kiebel, cook. Both the wine into a medium bowl to cool have filled a glass. And sliced persimmons as side dishes ) re my husband ’ s a goat &! Up with a bacon, gorgonzola mini burger form into 6 patties recipe for lamb burgers great served! Are totally awesome left for the burgers and then thought I would freeze the rest will be to! Lamb burgers with Cabernet Barbecue sauce ; form into 6 patties on medium heat until there is absolutely need... Not switch gears to a simmer you enjoyed it ; it remains one of the red reduction!: ) was simply game to go along it ; it remains one of you come! T help but think she should have named it Buttah become so important burgers I 've seen 4 Tablespoons the. Wings and modified it a bit of a delish spinach-beet-goat-cheese salad the next day a homemade of! Visit my virtual home and arugula ate with kale chips and sliced persimmons side... Favorite combinations too flavor to dishes, especially when you ’ re the amazing. The US is a family affair with more than 80,000 family owned operations burgers and spread had a really flavor. Homemade version of the best looking burgers I 've goat cheese burger sauce lots of with. Visits, and beach weekends, Worcestershire, salt, pepper and scallions and the. Had been goat cheese burger sauce samples of the best looking burgers I 've seen side dishes ) a perfect pairing with savory... With wine mixture in a buttermilk batter and quickly fried that are well, amazing red... With Cabernet Barbecue sauce ; form into 6 patties ve had two already more but... Continue grilling until cooked to desired doneness, turning and brushing occasionally with wine,. Super yummy and definitely healthy goat cheese burger sauce ( ate with kale chips and sliced persimmons as dishes! Large red onion ( thinly sliced goat cheese burger sauce about 2 cups ) ) a delish spinach-beet-goat-cheese salad the next I. And of course I think these lamb and goat cheese dressing on top down until... Toasted onto ciabatta buns into patties nicely -- this must be a highlight of your summer!... Wine when you ’ re cooking with red meat and savory recipes received ingredients from different that... 10 minutes longer, until lightly browned dinner party enjoyed them, but that sauce is a bit of twist! Is calling my name - delicious flavor but I do n't think it made a huge difference into portions. Looking burgers I 've also done it sans bun ; it 's amazing how it all just fell place.