Thank you! can with me. 100% Natural - GMO FREE - Pole & Line Caught Skipjack - Keto - Paleo - Solid Hand Packed in PORTUGAL, King Oscar Kipper Snacks, Smoked Herring Fillets, 3.54 Oz (Pack Of 12), Bubly Sparkling Water, Tropical Thrill Variety Pack, 12 fl oz. Wild Pacific sardines packed in spring water are rich in texture and have a delicious, mild taste. This will change on our future labels. • Sourced in an abundant and well managed Japanese fishery with quotas established to prevent depletion of biomass Pacific Crest Sardines in Water, 4.4-Ounce, (Pack of 50), Unsalted Sardines in Spring Water, (Pack of 6), 3.75 oz Tin - Trader Joe's, Matiz Sardines Variety Pack, Wild Caught Spanish Waters | 10 Tins | In Olive Oil, Sweet Piquillo Pepper, Spicy Piri Piri Pepper and Lemon Essence, Trader Joe's Wild Caught Unsalted Sardines in Spring Water 4 Pack, WILD SELECTIONS Sardines in Spring Water, 3.75 Ounce (Case of 12), Wild Sardines, Canned Sardines, High Protein, Gluten Free, Keto Food, Keto Snacks, Non GMO Snacks, Low Carb Snacks, Canned Food, Wild Planet Albacore Wild Tuna, Sea Salt, Keto and Paleo, 3rd Party Mercury Tested, 5 Ounce ,12 Count (Pack of 1), Season Fillets of Mackerel in Olive Oil, 4.375-Ounce Tins (Pack of 12), Wild Planet Wild Sardines in Water, No Salt Added, Keto and Paleo, 4.4 Ounce, FREE 2-hour delivery on orders over $35 with Prime, BRUNSWICK Wild Caught Sardine Fillets in Spring Water, 18 Cans, 3.75 Ounce (Pack of 18), Crown Prince Natural One Layer Brisling Sardines in Spring Water, 3.75-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12) (Packaging May Vary), Crown Prince Natural Skinless & Boneless Sardines in Water, 4.37-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12), Wild Planet Wild Sardines In Spring Water, 4.4 oz, Crown Prince Skinless & Boneless Sardines in Olive Oil, 3.75-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12), Wild Planet Sardines In Water, Lightly Smoked With Sea Salt, Nutritional Powerhouses Packed with Flavor, 4oz Cans, 6Count, Season Skinless & Boneless Mackerels in Water, No Salt Added, 4.375-Ounce Tins (Pack of 12) (packaging may vary), Wild Planet Wild White Anchovies in Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 3rd Party Mercury Tested, 4.4 Ounce, Pack of 12 (00117367), Crown Prince Mackerel in Water, 15-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12), Connetable Sardines in Sunflower oil, 4.375 Ounce (Pack of 12), King Oscar Skinless & Boneless Mackerel Fillets in Olive Oil, 4.05 Ounce (Pack of 12), King Oscar Skinless & Boneless Sardines in Water, 4.23 Ounce (Pack of 12), Matiz Sardines in Olive Oil, 4.2 Ounce Can (Pack of 5) Spanish Gourmet Wild Caught Natural Fish for Tapas, Snacks, or Meals, Protein Rich, Sealed Freshness, SANTO AMARO European Wild Sardines in Tomato Sauce from Puree (3 Pack, 120g Each) IBERIA STYLE! tamer I have a feeling there is really only 4 oz in each can. Yum. I thing that befuddles me is how it can be 4.375 oz NET WT but contain 5 oz (2.5 servings of 2 oz). Plastic Bottles, Matiz Sardines Lightly Smoked 4.2 oz Imported From Spain (5 pack), Canned Sardines in Olive Oil - Canned Mediterranean Sardines without Heads, from El Manar - 12-Pack of 125g Tins. not eating them. beef and poultry, so these guys are my primary animal protein. I guess they know a good thing too! Try Wild Sardines in our Mediterranean Seafood Antipasto Platter or Sardine Power Lunch! (verified owner) – November 22, 2020, Jason from Long Island (I get the ones in water) - have at least one can with my eggs and toast every morning. Take the sardines and put it in a glass bowl. (I get the ones in water) - have at least one can with my eggs and toast every morning. I try to eat these everyday. Product Details. These silver fish are also inexpensive and easy to prepare. I thought there was no way I was ever going to cultivate a taste for sardines until I tasted these. I bought two cases! They are also available smoked. A friend bought me a case of COTS and they were mangled ... sad looking messes. Wild Planet Wild Sardines in Water, 4.375 Ounce - 12 per case. These are definitely a staple in my home. Thank you! Not to mention that they are delicious and incredibly convenient. My diet is limited so when I go off, I always try to take a ... can with me. A safe delicious fish that I love to eat. So, another time I thought I'd treat them again and bought a cheaper brand of sardines. Thanks Wild Planet. I am thankful for the bounty of the sea, I pray I am not eating too much, and that the bounty will be here for millenia to come. They are also gluten-free, non-GMO and OU Kosher Pareve, so you can snack with confidence. EXCELLENT SOURCE OF PROTEIN – 19G PER CAN. My little dog is all a quiver when I open a can!! (Consistent quality, sustainably caught and nutritious!). I have to agree, they are the best! The best sardines by far. With 1700mgs, it’s my new omega 3 supplement! Meaty and flavorful, Wild Planet sardines are a nutritional powerhouse that are rich in omega 3, protein, calcium, and iron. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, Sustainably sourced seafood packed with protein. Sardines are named after Sardinia, the ancient Italian island where large schools of these fish were once abundantly found. Suite 100 - 3600 Lysander Lane Richmond, BC, Canada V7B 1C3. Delicious Wild Planet Sardines in Water are a healthy and sustainable addition to your regular diet that you can feel good about. In fact one day I fed some to my 2 cats as a treat, they loved them. Single-species caught in an abundant, well-managed fishery off the coast of Japan, these firm and meaty sardines are delicious! Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water, 16.9 Fl. My puppy LOVES his sardines and I feel good about buying from a company which uses only sustainable fishing methods. Excellent product! (See video.) I’m loving it I wish I could get coupons for this product because I’m buying all the stock up at the stores . Wild Planet offers four traditional sardine varieties: in Extra Virgin Olive Oil; in Water; in Water with No Salt Added; and in Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Lemon.