3,894 listings starting at $1,000. We publish a monthly newsletter called “Nash’s News.” Snow this evening will give way to lingering snow showers late. The program shows appreciation for those on the front lines and also supports local businesses. It is very comfortable and smooth. Her dad has purchased over 10 vehicles from Dave! This state map includes top destinations and attractions, driving guides, & more! Last serviced at 31,304 miles in Fairbanks, AK on 11/13/20 • Vehicle serviced • Pre-delivery inspection completed • Battery/charging system checked • A/C and heating system checked • Nitrogen fill tires • Oil and filter changed • Vehicle washed/detailed. Love the interiors. The CARFAX Vehicle History Report for the vehicle may contain more current information. Traded in my small truck for this small SUV so far its an improvements on fuel consumption, slightly higher monthly payments than my 2016 Colorado, still getting used to the vehicle, its comfortable, but I am missing having heated seats, perhaps one day I'll add in that option ;) Looking forward to taking it for a few road trips, have an average commute of 100km per day. first vehicle purchase in 9 years! “We are having to adjust how we interact with the community here in Fairbanks, which means several of our activities will look a little different to those that follow our classic and antique auto enthusiasts,” said Jeff Creamer, president of the auto club. Access them anywhere. Subaru continuously strives to improve upon what they have instead of trying to razzle dazzle you. Auto club members will meet every Saturday morning at the Great Harvest Bread Company at Bentley Mall. Had a great experience dealing with Dave, felt like 1st owner drove an estimated 6,984 miles/year • 2nd owner drove an estimated 11,792 miles/year. An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup. The VLNAACF sponsors many events throughout the year including road rallies, family outings, picnics, an annual car show and participation in local parades. Looking to buy a classic car or truck in alaska? Last serviced at 45,342 miles in Fairbanks, AK on 11/06/20 • Vehicle serviced • Pre-delivery inspection completed • Battery/charging system checked • Nitrogen fill tires • Oil and filter changed • Vehicle washed/detailed. High 2F. This was my very first brand new vehicle and from the moment of my first inquiry online, to talking on the phone, to meeting the salesman Nick in person and the sales manager Carlos and driving off in my brand new 2018 Chevy Silverado I was treated like family with kindness and exceptional service!! I will never own anything but a Subaru. Perfect for a family of 5! He was very helpful. Purchased on 05/29/19 and owned in AK until 10/06/20. No service history reported on this vehicle. The VLNAACF sponsors many events throughout the year including road rallies, family outings, picnics, an annual car show and participation in local parades. Watch Queue Queue. Purchased on 04/15/20 and owned in AK until 10/15/20. He also made sure we got everything out of the vehicle. Absolutely love this car! The interior has so much more room though!! The 2021 Fairbanks Outdoor Show dates and times: Friday, April 16: 2:00pm – 8:00pm (5:00 – 8:00 p.m. craft beer will be served! My "new" silver 2013 Toyota Four Runner is a dream to drive and is flexible to fit all my needs. It’s comfortable and affordable. We had a Dodge journey for a few years but outgrew it so we went with the 2019 dodge caravan. We are a family of 5 with a 15 year old, a 12 year old and a 7 year old, who are all growing at amazing rates. He got me all set up and made sure I had all the information and everything I needed for the process! © 2020 Cars.com 1st owner purchased on 05/27/17 and owned in OR until 04/19/20 • 2nd owner purchased on 08/26/20 and owned in AK until 10/29/20. Like new design great new style and enough room for big family and a lot of options and comforts of a luxury vehicle cars.com made it easy to find the right vehicle for me. Find how many days you need based on what you want to see and do in Alaska. Vernon L. Nash Antique Auto Club of Fairbanks, Fairbanks, Alaska. We are located in Fairbanks, Alaska and share the AACA’s vision of keeping the love of our classic/antique vehicles alive in Alaska. 907.450.2100 Email Us! It holds my paintings perfectly and seats flip up to hold all my grandchildren comfortably. Purchased on 01/09/19 and owned in AK until 09/29/20. Your must-have activity guide + map while in Alaska. Purchased on 05/09/18 and owned in AK until 10/08/20. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone. It is $5 to attend and includes an antique sale and door prizes. We visited several other dealerships in town, and by far had the best experience here with Mike. My vehicle is a nice size suv. The annual Raffle Car giveaway will still happen. Chance of snow 80%. Brett took care of the towing, the maintenance, and even helped me out when I decided to eventually swap the first car for another one. Purchased on 12/05/18 and owned in AK until 10/11/20. My good friend, Dave Sivigliano was professional, courteous and since he made a g reat offer there was no need to negotiate. Last serviced in Fairbanks, AK on 11/17/20 • Vehicle serviced • Vehicle washed/detailed. The entire team went out of their way to ensure I found the exact truck I was looking for and spent the time to show and explain all the different features it had. He even called my wife the day it dies to check on her. Please unsave some if you wish to save others. Alas­ka 4×4 Rental’s 4‑wheel dri­ve vehi­cles are per­fect for nav­i­gat­ing these rugged roads. You have permission to edit this article. Popular Alaska Itineraries Using In-State Airlines, Anchorage to Denali National Park Driving Map, Arctic Outfitters - Dalton Highway Car Rentals. It’s a 4x4 and it drives like a automobile. Purchased on 07/09/18 and owned in CA until 07/10/20. The third annual Teddy Bear Car Show, which collects teddy bears for children hospitalized at Fairbanks Memorial Hospital every July is also canceled. Purchased on 05/09/19 and owned in AK until 10/22/20. This car just keeps getting better. Last serviced in Fairbanks, AK on 11/13/20 • Vehicle serviced • Pre-delivery inspection completed • Electrical system checked • A/C and heating system checked • Nitrogen fill tires • Oil and filter changed. Smooth, by Monster trucker from Niagara Falls, New York. Requested sticker to know when next oil change was due and now have one; 100% improvement from last oil change!! The Alaska Railroad is your transportation method. Last serviced at 14,366 miles in Fairbanks, AK on 10/22/20 • Vehicle serviced • Pre-delivery inspection completed • Four wheel alignment performed • Battery/charging system checked • A/C and heating system checked • Nitrogen fill tires • Oil and filter changed • Antifreeze/coolant checked • Vehicle washed/detailed. Purchased on 05/24/17 and owned in AK until 10/04/20. Perfect vehicle at a surprisingly low price!! Driving it is an wonderful experience. Low 16F. Walkers are encouraged to wear Norwegian outfits or shirts, to decorate bicycles and to carry Norwegian flags and banners. CARFAX products and services are based only on information supplied to CARFAX and available as of 11/26/2020 at 00:37:41.388 (CDT) (CDT). Log In. Fairbanks, AK (99707) Today. Syttende Mae is Constitution Day, the national day of Norway and an official public holiday observed every May 17. Category Winner were as follows: We got a great deal and friendly service to boot. Please check your email to verify your subscription. I have been saving money for 4 years to purchase the vehicle of my dreams and no I finally own it! Chance of snow 90%. Should have bought a van years ago. This car meets all of my expectations for personal comfort with the seating design, the leg room, and technology. 1st owner purchased on 10/13/16 and owned in AK until 07/20/18 • 2nd owner purchased on 09/04/18 and owned in AK until 09/20/20. Just purchased my new nissan . 224 likes. The team at Alas­ka Auto Rental offers rental cars for the most unique itin­er­ary: over grav­el high­ways, through win­ter weath­er, on one-way legs, or start­ing out from unusu­al loca­tions. Some of Alaska’s most allur­ing des­ti­na­tions are along its grav­el roads, through tim­ber, tun­dra and quaint towns.