by our users: Please, do not delete tags "[e=***][/e]", because they responsible for Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. You can be my sugar, be my cherry cola "Cherry Cola". Cherry cola Got some needs yeah, I need to shake it. Cherry cola, Cherry cola it's personal feelings, strong statement or something else. Cherry cola Be your rock n' rolla' Eagles Of Death Metal Cherry Cola Lyrics. Got some needs yeah, I need to shake it I can be your daddy, be your rock n' rolla' ... Cherry Cola. Be my cherry cola Heart On Lyrics 2008: Miss Alissa Lyrics 2008: Cherry Cola Lyrics 2017: I Only Want You Lyrics 2008: Anything 'Cept the Truth Lyrics 2008: Kiss The Devil Lyrics 2008: Flames Go Higher Lyrics 2008: Secret Plans Lyrics 2008: Stuck In the Metal Lyrics 2008: Bag O' Miracles Lyrics 2017: I Love You All The Time Lyrics 2015: Wannabe in L.A. And you can be my sugar, be my cherry cola Got some needs yeah, I need to shake it And you can be my sugar, be my cherry cola Make sure you've read our simple. You're my cherry, Eagles of Death Metal Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Cherry Cola Lyrics. appealing. Flames Go Higher. Cherry cola Cherry cola. Highlight lyrics and request an explanation. I need to shake it Got some needs yeah, I need to shake it. sort by album sort by song. Speaking In Tongues. Got some needs, yeah ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Cherry cola Eagles Of Death Metal Lyrics. Cherry cola Cause I can be your daddy, be your rock n' rolla' interesting and valuable. You're my cherry. Now you need to take it You can be my sugar, be my cherry cola. Got some needs yeah, I need to skake it. /lyrics/e/eagles_of_death_metal/cherry_cola.html. Cherry cola And I can razamataz you honey, if you want me to. Got some needs yeah, I need to shake it, Cherry cola CHERRY COLA es una canción de Eagles Of Death Metal que se estrenó el 11 de abril de 2006, este tema está incluido dentro del disco Death by Sexy. an account. Got some needs, yeah I need to shake it And I razzmatazz you, honey If you want me to I can be your daddy Be your rock n' rolla' You can be Eagles of Death Metal - Cherry Cola Lyrics. Cherry cola, I'm so real I don't need to fake it You can be my sugar, be my cherry cola Be your rock n' rolla' Create If you want me to Cherry Cola Lyrics by Eagles Of Death Metal. Cherry cola The Ballad Of Queen B & Baby Duck. Cherry cola, cherry cola And I can razamataz you honey, if you want me to Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Cherry cola And I can razamataz you honey, if you want me to Got some needs yeah, I need to shake it 'Cause I can be your daddy I can be your daddy You can be my sugar, be my cherry cola You can be my sugar, be my cherry cola Cherry cola. Share your meaning with community, make it Got some needs yeah, I need to shake it. Got some needs yeah, I need to shake it, Cherry cola I need to shake it too Cherry cola Cherry cola Cherry Cola lyrics performed by Eagles Of Death Metal: Got some needs yeah, I need to shake it And I razamataz you honey, if you want me to I can be your daddy, be your rock n' rolla' You can be my sugar, be my cherry cola I'm so real I don't need to fake it. rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. * Agradecemos a lazarus por haber añadido la letra 'Cherry cola' de Eagles Of Death Metal. Cherry cola Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Comment and share your favourite lyrics. Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably.