From a healthy lunch box, to easy supper and healthy treat she has you covered from every nutritious angle. Find Alice on Instagram @aliceliveing. Fry the burgers for 5 minutes on each side until cooked through. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Clean Eating Alice: Eat Well Every Day by Alice Liveing. From a healthy lunch box, to easy supper and healthy treat she has you covered from every nutritious angle. 3. Season with salt and pepper and roast in the hot oven for 40 minutes or until softened, tossing halfway through. Tip the dates into a bowl, cover with boiling water and leave to soak for around 10 minutes, then drain. Clean Eating Alice – Butternut squash and feta frittata. Gone. Soooo, we may all be stuck at home - but I've been finding myself meal prepping more than ever. Clean Eating Alice: Eat Well Every Day by Alice Liveing. 7. 2. (See the full recipe here). Thanks! Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. It's time to become an official Sweaty Betty. 1 red onion, peeled, halved and finely sliced. All recipes from Clean Eating Alice: Eat Well Every Day by Alice Liveing (Harper Thorsons). Instagram star Alice Liveing shared her healthy eating recipes 8. 4 spring onions, 2 finely chopped, 2 sliced, 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped, plus extra slices, a small chunk of ginger, peeled and grated, ¼ of a bunch of fresh coriander, leaves chopped. Quick cookies, indulgent brownies, family tray bakes and more, Take a look inside our new Christmas issue, Count down to Christmas with craft beers, whiskies and gins, Best DIY restaurant meal kits and recipe boxes, Field mushrooms, spinach and goat’s cheese on toast. Black Friday. Stuff with the watercress and place a burger in each. In a bowl, mix the turkey mince, chopped spring onion, chopped chilli, ginger, egg yolk and most of the coriander until fully combined, then use your hands to form two burger patties. Add the dates and blitz until smooth. It's packed full of flavour and nutrients and is seriously delicious too - and it does a double duty because I usually roast a big batch of pumpkin and beets and use half for this frittata and the other half for salads. Black Friday. This frittata will keep in the fridge for 2-3 days in an airtight container and can also be frozen in individual slices to reheat and eat later. Heat the coconut oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat until melted. Put the pecan nuts, desiccated coconut, vanilla extract, sea salt and date syrup into a food processor. After years of bad skin, constant fatigue and feeling uncomfortable about her appearance she completely overhauled her approach to eating. These tasty burgers have a little chilli kick and are ideal to pop into a sealable container and take to work for lunch. Seriously good snacking and so moreish, the natural sweetness of the Medjool dates means that these aren’t as naughty as they taste. Add the dates and blitz until smooth. Fry the burgers for 5 minutes on each side until cooked through. Puree beetroot with lemon juice in a blender or food processor. 2 beetroots, peeled, trimmed and roughly chopped, 1 red onion, peeled, halved and finely sliced, a few sprigs of fresh coriander, leaves chopped. Zero Gravity High Waisted 7/8 Running Leggings, Sustainable Bamboo Mindful Seamless Bamboo Yoga Bra. 4 spring onions, 2 finely chopped, 2 sliced, 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped, plus extra slices, a small chunk of ginger, peeled and grated, ¼ of a bunch of fresh coriander, leaves chopped. Want to mix up your workouts and meals? Allow to cool slightly before slicing and serving. Layer the beetroot, feta and dill over, then pour the eggs in. Whilst you're at home, it's easy to find yourself eating not so well. Beetroot, feta & rosemary muffins Makes 10 Directions. In a mixing bowl, beat your eggs until combined and stir through your remaining ingredients, seasoning to taste. Alice Liveing has become an Instagram sensation after sharing her passion for food and fitness. https://www.southerninlaw.com/2020/04/gluten-free-pumpkin-beet-feta-frittata-recipe.html. 4. Finish with the sliced chilli, remaining coriander, sliced spring onion and sliced tomato, if using. Alice has exclusively shared her go-to HIIT workout for abs and a bum of steel and three recipes from her book Clean Eating Alice: Eat Well Every Day. Add the dates and blitz until smooth. That chocolate block? Thing. Black Friday - 25% off Every. Want 20% off your first full price order? By entering your details, you are agreeing to olive magazine terms and conditions. Let us know what you think of this post! This recipe makes the most of earthy beetroot and pairs it with salty feta and dill for really colourful dish. We've gone from 10,000 miles apart to right beside one another - finally home in Australia together. Southern In Law is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. From a healthy lunch box, to easy supper and healthy treat she has you covered from every nutritious angle. Alice has exclusively shared her go-to HIIT workout for abs and a bum of steel and three recipes from her book Clean Eating Alice: Eat Well Every Day. January 11, 2017 January 11, 2017 ~ sammydc135 ~ Leave a comment One of my favourite things about Christmas, is getting into my new cookbooks and learning some new recipes. Put the pecan nuts, desiccated coconut, vanilla extract, sea salt and date syrup into a food processor. Please try after some time. Preheat the grill to high. Remove from the oven and set aside. Gluten Free Roasted Pumpkin Beet and Feta Frittata Recipe | Healthy but seriously delicious, this Pumpkin Beetroot and Feta Frittata can be adapted to use whatever you have in the fridge and makes a great breakfast, lunch or light dinner option. 3. A frittata is one of the easiest egg dishes to make. Oct 7, 2017 - Weekend mornings and tasty, no-effort breakfasts go hand in hand. It's time to get back on it, shop our new arrivals today. ( Log Out /  Focusing on fresh, healthy ingredients Alice hopes to make simple healthy eating and exercise accessible. I’ll admit, I’ve had to tweak the method slightly as I don’t have a pan that I can use on the hob and in the oven, but it was still delightful and super easy to make. Tip the dates into a bowl, cover with boiling water and leave to soak for around 10 minutes, then drain. Ingredients. I'm Kristy, twenty-seven, a coeliac, major bookworm and married to my very own Southern Gentleman.