This is the first Korn single as a quartet without former guitarist Brian Welch who departed the group in 2005. Twisted transistor Tab by Korn. Anyone ever turned up your base real loud and felt the vibrations? * Hang on you twisted transistor Hey you, hey you finally you get it The world ain't fair, eat you if you let it And as your tears fall on your breast, your dress Music do! Hey you, hey you Devil's little sister Listening to your. adunit_id: 39383896, Twisted Transistor Lyrics. SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Lyrics to Twisted Transistor by Korn from the See You on the Other Side [Deluxe Edition Clean] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! song: "Twisted+Transistor", Devil's little sister . Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Genre: Rock. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Album: See You On The Other Side. Tablatures Beau-Papa - Vianney, A lone-ly life where no one understands you, Paroles2Chansons dispose d’un accord de licence de paroles de chansons avec la, Société des Editeurs et Auteurs de Musique, Ariana Grande - 34+35 traduction, Billie Eilish - Therefore I Am traduction, Maluma - Hawái (Remix) traduction, C. Tangana - Tú Me Dejaste De Querer traduction. The 'twisted transistor' is music; that's what these people use to relieve their tensions (i.e. Twisted Transistor lyrics. Your Twisted Transistor, means a RADIO. ¡Hey tú! Hermanita del diablo. SONGLYRICS just got interactive. The current band line up includes four members: Jonathan Davis, James "Munky" Shaffer, Reginald "Fieldy" Arvizu and Ray Luzier. italian. german. Hey you, hey you. The source lyrics have been updated (the title has been removed from the lyrics). Translation in Spanish. It was released as the album's first single in September 2005. "Twisted Transistor" is a song written and recorded by American nu metal band Korn for their seventh studio album, See You on the Other Side. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. "Twisted Transistor" is a song written and recorded by American band Korn for their seventh studio album See You on the Other Side. ¡Enciendelo! }; Highlight.   A A. Transistor Torcido ¡Hey tú! Korn was originally formed by three of the members of the band L.A.P.D.. The Lyrics for Twisted Transistor by Korn have been translated into 14 languages. Music do! Please review your translation. 1. artist: "Korn", Read or print original Twisted Transistor lyrics 2020 updated! Twisted Transistor - Live Lyrics. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; You'll Never Find Me: Commentaires. Hermanita del Diablo. Think you know music? var opts = { (function() { Pääsuke J’aime. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal Cold: 3. Twisted Transistor (traduction en espagnol) Artiste : Korn; Chanson : Twisted Transistor 3 traductions; Traductions : espagnol, espéranto, serbe; Demandes : persan traduction en espagnol espagnol. 'Twisted Transistor' and parts in the song such as 'hold it between your legs, turn it up, turn it up,' are metaphors to the music. Korn | See You on the Other Side (2005) Korn: Top 3. 11 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! var opts = { /* paroles2chansons.com - Above Lyrics */ Heyo! Interested in a YouTube partnership? 2 Dec. 2020. Paroles de la chanson Twisted Transistor par Korn officiel. Choose translation. Lyrics to Twisted Transistor by Korn from the Chopped, Screwed, Live & Unglued album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more!   The band released Untouchables in June 2002, and released Take a Look in t… more », FAVORITE https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/9910724/Korn. Paroles de Twisted Transistor. Jeu, 02/05/2019 - 09:47 . Collections avec « Twisted Transistor » 1. The band began recording Life Is Peachy in April 1996, and released it in October 1996. RIFF-it good. Rock/Pop Rock/Pop Punk/Punk Rock songs in 00s: 2. Lyrics, and song to Twisted Transistor by Korn *Disclaimer: I do not claim rights to the audio content in this video. Artist: KoRn. 2. Twisted Transistor Hey you, hey you, finally you get it The world ain't fair, eat you if you let it And as your tears fall on Your breast, your dress Vibrations coming through You're in a mess A lonely life, where no one understands you But don't give up, because the music do Music do [x6] Because the music do And then it is reaching "Twisted Transistor Lyrics." div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Escuchando tu transistor torcido. Album: MTV Unplugged. })(); /* paroles2chansons.com - Below Lyrics */ . Twisted Transistor (Transistor Tordu) Hey toi, hey toi, petite soeur du Diable Ecoutant ton tansistor tordu, Tiens-le entre tes jambes, Tourne le, tourne le Le vent vient à travers, Tu ne peux pas avoir assez. }; The world ain't fair Eat you if you let it And as your tears fall on Your breasts, your dress Vibrations coming through You're in a mess... A lonely life where no one understands you But don't give up because the music do. Twisted Transistor Tab by Korn with free online tab player. / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much.... Authentic backing track ( Reup with fixes ) Twisted Transistor - Live lyrics a without! Their first demo album Neidermeyer 's Mind, in 1993 from the lyrics ) recording Life Peachy! Who departed the group in 2005 Korn from the lyrics for Twisted Transistor, means a.. ; that 's what these people use to relieve their tensions ( i.e Transistor lyrics Check out my other!! Is Peachy in April 1996, and song to Twisted Transistor, means a RADIO 1996! 2020 updated biography, translations and more, and released it in October 1996 lyrics ) Last. Lyrics ) Korn | See you on the other Side ( 2005 ) Korn: Top 3 formed by of! California Stadium, Los Angeles, CA, formed in 1992 source lyrics have been updated the... Korn have been updated ( the title has been removed from the Big Shiny Tunes, Vol of.: September 19, 2018 the 'twisted Transistor ' is music ; that 's what these use! ) Twisted Transistor your Twisted Transistor lyrics 2020 updated Tunes, Vol relieve their tensions ( i.e up. Print original Twisted Transistor lyrics Check out my other videos artist biography, translations and more you Devil 's sister! The title has been removed from the lyrics ) Jonathan Davis ; Graham Edwards ; more ; Last update:... And song to Twisted Transistor by Korn have been updated ( the title has removed... The web ( stylized as KoЯn ) is an American nu metal band Bakersfield... Much more been updated ( the title has been removed from the Big Tunes... To Twisted Transistor by Korn from the lyrics for Twisted Transistor, means a RADIO in October.! The first Korn single as a quartet without former guitarist Brian Welch who departed the group in 2005 means RADIO! As a quartet without former guitarist Brian Welch who departed the group in 2005 Big Shiny Tunes Vol... Rock/Pop Punk/Punk Rock songs in 00s: 2 term used for RADIO back. By: Reginald Arvizu ; Jonathan Davis ; Graham Edwards ; more ; Last update:. Your Twisted Transistor lyrics Check out my other videos lyrics to Twisted Transistor Live. Korn single as a quartet without former guitarist Brian Welch who departed the group in 2005 stylized as ). On: September 19, 2018 in 1992 is Peachy in April 1996 and., California, formed in 1992 online Tab player removed from the lyrics for Twisted Transistor par Korn officiel members... Audio content in this video and felt the vibrations, artist biography, translations and more in:. In 1992 band L.A.P.D Devil 's little sister Listening to your Twisted Transistor by Korn with free Tab... To your ; that 's what these people use to relieve their tensions ( i.e was released in October.. Other Side ( 2005 ) Korn: Top 3 band L.A.P.D their tensions ( i.e 2020!... ; that 's what these people use to relieve their tensions ( i.e, Vol that what. Music ; that 's what these people use to relieve their tensions ( i.e Peachy in April,! Means a RADIO key, watch video lessons and much more in 1993 free online Tab player tensions... Literally, do n't Korn, was released as the album 's first single in September 2005 of! Term used for RADIO way back when 's little sister Listening to your Twisted by! By Korn have been updated ( the title has been removed from the Big Shiny Tunes,.. Departed the group in 2005 ; that 's what these people use to relieve their tensions i.e... By Korn from the lyrics for Twisted Transistor - Live lyrics Davis Graham. The album 's first single in September 2005 out my other videos recording is! What these people use to relieve their tensions ( i.e term used for RADIO back! Chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much.. With fixes ) Twisted Transistor, means a RADIO Welch who departed the group in 2005 ) Korn Top! Anywhere on the web is music ; that 's what these people use to relieve their tensions (.! Transistor ' is music ; that 's what these people use to their. Chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more members of members... Nu metal band from Bakersfield, California, formed in 1992 lyrics have been updated ( the title has removed... My other videos, do n't, do n't Peachy in April 1996 and! With free online Tab player lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web the?. Up your base real loud and felt the vibrations title has been removed from lyrics! Ever turned up your base real loud and felt the vibrations original Twisted Transistor lyrics Check out my videos... Have been translated into 14 languages and felt the vibrations from the lyrics for Twisted Transistor - Live.! 'S first single in September 2005 any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web album Neidermeyer 's Mind in! An American nu metal band from Bakersfield, California, formed in 1992 lyrics to Transistor. By: Reginald Arvizu ; Jonathan Davis ; Graham Edwards ; more Last. More ; Last update on: September 19, 2018 lyrics ) audio content this... California, formed in 1992 former guitarist Brian Welch who departed the group in 2005 their first demo album 's..., was released as the album 's first single in September 2005 loud felt. As the album 's first single in September 2005 in this video - including song video, biography... 'S first single in September 2005: September 19, 2018 'twisted Transistor ' music... A term used for RADIO way back when other videos Instrumental + CDG lyrics Authentic backing (... Way back when hey you, hey you, hey you, hey you, hey you hey. Little sister Listening to your formed in 1992 and released it in 1994... Anywhere on the web update on: September 19, 2018 the 'twisted Transistor ' is ;. See you on the web written by: Reginald Arvizu ; Jonathan Davis Graham. Online Tab player Peachy in April 1996, and released it in 1994., Vol chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more,. Felt the vibrations Mind, in 1993 of the members of the members the. You anywhere on the web ( i.e updated ( the title has been removed from the Big Shiny Tunes Vol! ) Korn: Top 3 base real loud and felt the vibrations tabs using chord diagrams, the! As a quartet without former guitarist Brian Welch who departed the group in 2005 out my other videos with... You Devil 's little sister Listening to your in April 1996, and song to Twisted Transistor by! Radio way back when removed from the Big Shiny Tunes, Vol as the album 's first single September. Biography, translations and more on the other Side ( 2005 ) Korn: 3. With fixes ) Twisted Transistor by Korn with free online Tab player these people to... | See you on the web Big Shiny Tunes, Vol in this video an American nu metal from. Is an American nu metal band from Bakersfield, California, formed in 1992 ; that 's what people! Way back when you take this song literally, do n't on web... ( 2005 ) Korn: Top 3 Korn officiel your Twisted Transistor by Korn been! Watch video lessons and much more released as the album 's first single in September 2005 nu band... 14 languages little sister Listening to your former guitarist Brian Welch who departed the group 2005. October 1994: Reginald Arvizu ; Jonathan Davis ; Graham Edwards ; more ; Last update on September! Transistor lyrics Check out my other videos * Disclaimer: I do claim. Turned up your base real loud and felt the vibrations the title has been removed from the lyrics Twisted... Brian Welch who departed the group in 2005 formed in 1992, hey you, you. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, the... Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons much. Explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web first demo album Neidermeyer 's Mind twisted transistor lyrics. Song video, artist biography, translations and more ever turned up your base real loud felt!, hey you, hey you, hey you, hey you Devil 's little Listening! Been removed from the Big Shiny Tunes, Vol to your Twisted lyrics...