If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. This deal is not a guarantee there will be any stock in the store, so please don’t make a trip you wouldn’t have made otherwise just for this item. Find Your Beach. Company number - 9729292. It’s fizzier and nowhere near as good as the imported stuff. Looks like Aldi are scammers , priced at £9:99 today but scanning at £13:99 , because it’s alcohol they won’t override the price, absolutely appalling. the trolley then hit the curb, which is very uneven and not a drop curb to street level (as you would expect since the car park is immediately on the other-side of the road), and the trolley subsequently tipped over. Add to trolley. If you can, go in store and pick these up rather than online. Great buy for such a popular drink, Does it have no smell too....? Corona Extra Lager Beer - 18pk/12 fl oz Bottles, undefined out of 5 stars with undefined reviews, An even-keeled imported beer with a refreshing, crisp, and well-balanced flavor, Easy-drinking beer made from the finest-quality blend of filtered water, malted barley, hops, corn, and yeast, Keep the fridge stocked longer with this Corona Extra beer in an 18 pack of 12 oz beer bottles, Brewed in Mexico since 1925, this pilsner-style lager beer has a golden hue, A Mexican lager style beer that pairs well with all types of food, Whether friends and family are right by your side or a video chat away, raise a toast with this cerveza, and raise each other up. 3 boxes of sol for £21 not to bad to. Try again. Ingredients: Water, Barley Malt, Non-malted Cereals, Hops, Instructions: Pop Open, Lime In, Find Your Beach®, Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Mexico- American-Style Lager- 4.6% ABV. Whether or not we're paid doesn't change how hot a deal can potentially get - that's only up to hotukdeals members. Read what other members have to say about a deal and share your own opinion. On Offer. Early sell-out possible on special purchase items, and quantities may be otherwise limited. 18 x 330ml Bottles of Corona Beer for £12 online and in store at Asda. Corona Extra Mexican Beer is a crisp, clean and well balanced cerveza with fruity-honey aromas and a touch of malt, making it a great lager beer for tailgating, the beach or at a barbecue. Beer. Reviews are submitted by our customers directly through our website. Ends 01/12, Products you add to your basket will appear here, By browsing this site you accept cookies used to improve and personalise our services and marketing, and for social activity. Find more genuine deals & bargains recommended by real people at LatestDeals The aroma is fruity-honey with a touch of malt and the flavour is crisp and well-balanced between hops and malt, toward the malt side. It may not be reproduced Pack (10) $ 32 00. Why do Chris Whitty's suits always look like they are four sizes too big for him? On Offer. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Talking of which I'm a celebrity get me out of here ! Brewed in Mexico since 1925, this canned beer's flavor is refreshing, crisp, and well-balanced between hops and malt. Still bagged me self a box tho (popcorn). Can $ 5 00. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website. However, it's fragrant nature and citrus notes, when combined with lime, also make it a great partner for several cuisines: in particular Thai, Chinese and Mexican. Just picked up 18 330ml bottles of Corona for £9.99 and was told it was national. serving of average analysis: Calories 149, Carbs 14 grams, Protein 1.1 grams, Fat 0 grams. I'll be back tomorrow for more. Registered in England and Wales. All the Tesco’s in my local area are still stocking the imported stuff which is much better (and therefore a better deal too). ... Stella Artois Premium Lager Beer Cans 18 x 440ml 18 x 440ml. Minimum unit pricing applies in Wales Max. ;), Thanks for posting, great price @Cadian105 and welcome to hotukdeals (y), Heat - got some at the weekend but it will go cold - people don't read - this is cheaper than costco. Add to trolley. Two pallets stock on shop floor.. Yeah Tesco have price matched Aldi on this, just got some (party) 🍺 Still £12 in Tesco and has been for weeks https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/293285283, I don't want to be "that guy" but I bought last weekend "18x 330ml coronas for £12" at Tesco Dunno if this was local or not, Better than the morrisons boxes of 24 for 20quid!.