I bought a whole Copper River Salmon for $9.99/lb. Want to make your own fish marinade? Required fields are marked *. We are having company over tonightContinue Reading ), Our last harvest of the season, roasted marinara sauce (YUM! QFC Fresh wild Alaskan sockeye salmon fillets – $9.99/lb, Safeway Judging each salmon on a scale of 1-10, this cheapo Costco fish scored the highest at 7.6. It’s the top of the line salmon, beautifully pink and delicious! Mexico. Christine R. Queen Bee is an amazing site with great deals no doubt, but my favorite parts are the snippets of silliness, morning coffee, amazing second hand finds. Costco Wild Alaskan. Shop Costco.com's selection of meat & poultry. Well, this year’s season is over. What is your stock-up price for Copper River salmon? The reason Copper River Salmon is so good is because Copper River is a long, cold river and the salmon build up good fat to make the journey. I think this is a pretty great deal, don’t you? Remember Costco selection/prices can vary depending on your location. Trident Seafoods Panko Breaded Tilapia, 3 lbs. Albertsons I had it a few weeks ago and I couldn’t really tell what the big deal was. For what it is worth, I prefer Chinook, or King, salmon to sockeye and I think farmed is gross. Costco’s Kirkland brand sockeye salmon is sustainably caught and individually frozen without any seasonings in 5- to 7- ounce portions. She's always keeping us well informed, saved a lot throughout the years, been following for a good 7 years ! Fresh farm-raised Atlantic salmon fillets – $8.99/lb. Club; Retail; Smoked Fish; Unique Finds Your email address will not be published. They’re comprised of keta salmon, which has a … It’ll be $11.99/lb. I meant the Copper river whole salmon at costco. Fresh Sockey salmon – $8.99/lb Thank You! Shop Costco.com's selection of seafood & fish meat to find crab, salmon, cod & more from top brands. Of interest – Whole Foods Market is having a one-day sale on fresh wild-caught salmon this Friday. At about $11 per pound, the price is right too. Products. Taste is subjective, though. The whole salmon costs around $6.99 which is much cheaper than fillets. Item 31801 Add. Morey’s Marinated Wild Alaskan Salmon, $19 for 2.25 pounds If you want your salmon in an elegant fillet rather than burger form, but don’t want to fuss with having to marinate it, these frozen fillets are for you. But yesterday while at Costco we spotted Copper River Salmon, wild caught, fresh for $12.99 a pound! . All Rights Reserved. She is great about commenting back to questions or even just saying thanks to people who let her know they picked up an item she posted! Queen Bee has saved me lots of money, but it's also brightened many a days! Either $12 or $13 a pound is a decent price; $10 is more what I like to pay for wild caught Alaskan salmon. Copyright ©2020, Queen Bee Today. Not only how to save on the family grocery budget. I’ll be honest, I’ve never purchased it before – I usually get it free from my folks, but it’s early in the salmon season and our freezer is bare. ... Morey's Marinated Wild Salmon, 2.25 lbs. A friend kept sharing her deals so I had to start following and I’m so glad I did. She has saved us hundreds, if not thousands of dollars cumulatively over the years. Thanks for your insight Anne! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Enter your email to receive great offers from Costco Business Delivery. I’ve had a hankering for grilled salmon lately. The new coupon book started June 13 and if you want to know how the final price shakes out, check out the Costco Wholesale June 13 coupon book match-up here. No problem. I never really had salmon that I didn’t like. Costco also had the lowest-scoring fish on the test, as the … Queen Bee has been my go to for many years. Your email address will not be published. Design by. at Haggens (aka Top Foods). I couldn’t tell the difference.