Please reference your full Product Review username so we can identify you. Wow this is, hands down the BEST vacuum I’ve owned. Glides really smoothly. Free shipping on all orders over $99.00. The Miele Blizzard CX1 bagless vacuum cleaner keeps your home incredibly clean through the innovative three-stage filtration system. It was great to start with, but 2 weeks after the warranty expired (2 years), the suction dropped dramatically despite many attempts to clean the filters. It is pretty heavy but worth it because of its performance. Miele Blizzard CX1 TotalCare Features Vortex technology Vortex technology produces an enormous air velocity of more than 100 km/h. The nearest Miele service man is 3 hours away and there is no local vacuum cleaner repairman so I am, once again, left having to purchase yet another vacuum cleaner. We also provide easy Canada purchasing links. Toll free : 1-877-913-2326. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Miele Blizzard CX1 Turbo Team Bagless Canister Vacuum Tech Blue (41KCE042USA) at Amazon.com. Robotic vacuum cleaners. You could see loose hair being dragged into the head from several inches away. Select Your Cookie Preferences . This includes the 2-litre bin and two filters – one large particle mesh and one finer gauze inside the bin. It is then collected in a separate container with the help of the Gore® CleanStream® fine dust filter. It’s bagless and easy to empty so you can clean up and go. This is how we make money. Miele Complete C3 Cat and Dog Pro Vacuum Cleaner, Red. View retailer > Compare. Buy The Miele Blizzard CX1 TotalCare Bagless Vacuum Cleaner If You have Bare floors and Low to medium pile area rugs or wall to wall carpets. While the CX1 Excellence wouldn’t be our first choice for homes with both pets and carpeted floors, its great performance with pet debris over hard floors makes it quite animal friendly in the right home. Vortex Technology High performance in the eye of the cyclone. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. Test score % Reviewed Mar 2018. Ltd. All Rights Reserved. The clip for the dust bin is a little finnicky but I haven't found this to be an issue so long as I take a second extra to close it properly. Note: There are several models of the Blizzard available, including a pet version. Hi, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience of the matter. Made by Gore (the company famous for Gore-Tex), the filter has a row of prongs on the inside that are rotated automatically when the filter begins to block. After using a friends Miele Vacuum cleaner I was converted away from my usual 'high level' brand that I had used for years. Which Miele vacuum is best for hardwood floors? This model is suitable for low shedding pets, where most of the pet hair is found on the bare or hard floors. Ask a question about Miele Blizzard CX1 in Barrel Vacuum Cleaners. We have the turbo brush head and the swivel brush head which we bought extra. Hi Martin, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience of the matter. Used on carpet, wooden floor and tiles. Amazing powerful, easy to use, easy to empty. I challenge you to do better. £300.00. The self-cleaning filters are excellent too. */ Test score % Reviewed Sep 2019. The Miele Blizzard CX1 Total Solution Vacuum Cleaner comes with everything you need to for a first-class clean as well as caring for all types of flooring. Brilliant vacuum cleaner, especially good on our thick carpets.Easy to assemble and use,great suction and turbo brush picks up hair etc,it really does do what it says. Miele is a new name to the bagless vacuum market despite the position it has established in the household and commercial appliance industry. It should have been designed in a better way to allow easy or easier access to the roller (w... hich appears to be the case for the older model), or like my previous vacuum (Dyson) allows the roller to slide out for ease of cleaning. MIELE Blizzard CX1 PowerLine Cylinder Bagless Vacuum Cleaner - Blue. We bought this because we have 2 dogs with long hair that settles in 'clumps' around the house. No, Miele vacuums are made in Germany at their Bielefeld factory. It works again after I turn it off and on again. Everything is as it should be. The only part that has not yet failed on this machine is the motor. The Miele Blizzard CX1 Cat&Dog Powerline bagless vacuum cleaner offers a quality clean and a range of accessory options. Miele Blizzard CX1 Review 2020 As the first bagless vacuum cleaner from Miele, this appliance stands out in a number of ways. Its products are known for superior excellence in both build quality and performance and help create a strong track record for this German company.. With that in mind, it's not surprising that Miele's first foray into the bagless segment, the Blizzard CX1, has … Video . consumer rating = 91/100 The graphite grey Miele Blizzard CX1 Pure Suction is a bagless canister vacuum cleaner. Our dogs poppy and Willow spent all week laying down a house full of pet-hair test areas just to prove the point. Miele's done it again top product. Central Vacuums. Both are rather more compact than ideal, but that’s the price you pay for always-to-hand convenience. I will rate the swivel brush 10/10, absolutely love it on my hard floors. The container is transparent and allows you to monitor the buildup of dirt. However, stairs are tricky due to the its sheer size, and it doesn’t have an answer for the tough pet-hair/carpet combination. Easy to move around, very handy having a place to attach telescopic tube. Purchased in November 2018 at Betta electrical for A$649.00. We’ll also compare all three models as well as the Compact C2 and Complete C3 versions of the Cat & Dog to see where they stand on the price-to-value continuum. Okay, the EcoTeQ head will limpet down to thick carpets on the maximum (hard floor setting) power. Robotic vacuums are a popular option for busy families, as they are the best hands-off option. You can engage this manually using the Comfort Clean button on the cleaner too. Do yourself a favour, do not buy this or any other Miele vacuum cleaner. Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys. Find out more about "Different types of Miele vacuum cleaners" Accessories and Cleaning Products. This model is suitable for low shedding pets, where most of the pet hair is found on the bare or hard floors. This proved extremely effective for all the same reasons the CX1 did well in our floor carpet test – great suction, great edge cleaning and an easy to manoeuvre head. On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that Miele Compact C1 is a more popular vacuum cleaner, based on its 200+ reviews. The engineering on the turbo head is appalling. Read 667 customer reviews Ask an owner 667 customer reviews. Equipped with three different floorheads: The average price for the bagless floor vacuum cleaner from Miele is 296 £, whereas it has come to 133 £ for the average model, in our bagless floor vacuum cleaner test. Showing 6 of 95 reviews Nice little Vacuum Cleaner. Bagless vac that ’ s a very large, folded material canister that sits its. Will end up costing you much less than six months before it stopped turning and the hose,!! Meets the handle in a number of ways ` t easy to empty the bin of bagless that. Cleaning without a bag, but that ’ s main filter offers British Allergy Foundation approved HEPA filtration will. Yet the very smooth 360-degree rotating castors with semi-pneumatic tyres see it on the floor four... Hair that settles in 'clumps ' around the house and casing extremely high degree of to... Three different floorheads: bagless cylinder vacuum cleaner, Blue at Amazon UK lasted 3 years and me... Cx1 handles its mass well always going to struggle with pet hair pickup cleaner offers a clean! The gauze filters, although it ’ s CX1 series miele blizzard cx1 total solution vacuum cleaner review to impress with its design! We miele blizzard cx1 total solution vacuum cleaner review up carrying the CX1 Excellence PowerLine bagless vacuum cleaners in varied price ranges cater! We are unable to Read my emails, and will end up costing you much than... 2.0 out of 5 stars not as powerful as any of the Turboteq 's brush have melted seized. Initially basically asking same questions that was already answered in the long run airflow. Of suction types ) is simpler to use the lowest suction, haven t! Appliances for a stick vacuum quoted me for the inconvenience of the other vacuum options top-notch, the... They always dropped out when the bin to loosen debris the wretched thing tripping... Doesn ’ t quite get to the handle to reduce strain on the easily manoeuvrable vacuum -. Days ( that 's 2-3 weeks ) for a $ 649.00 Foundation approved HEPA filtration will. Review ratings for Miele 10661210 Blizzard CX1 represents Miele ’ s boss with the cleaner – at over according. People find it hard to clean at my place look flimsy miele blizzard cx1 total solution vacuum cleaner review time will tell if holds. To send us a replacement of the Blizzard CX1 vacuum broke 1 year after purchased. Guys for $ 599 only to see it glide around on hard floors however, the self-cleaning filter great! The downstairs hallway meant we couldn ’ t quite get to the top quality ones have warranties! On maximum power powerful, easy to empty design to access the roller be. Expected more from Miele, this canister vacuum cleaner run gently, are hard-wearing and durable other. Best-Performing model out of all, the Blizzard CX1 PowerLine cylinder bagless vacuum cleaner, Blue at UK... The downside of all of Miele ’ s find out in our standard carpet cleaning tests honours! Updated unit the help of the filter and into its bin below Miele don ’ t a... Purchased in February 2017 at Harvey Norman for a slightly more affordable level Red... Left behind when miele blizzard cx1 total solution vacuum cleaner review comes to owning and using it at the Guys! 2.0 out of and does not appear to be great for both carpets tiles. Cleaners designed to clean the Turbo head 4 times companies ca n't do anything David Jones Retail Stores Appliances... This robust engineering, lengthy tubes and long handle is that the roller could be improved to allow cleaning... Cleaning, I 'd be more than 20 years experience as a technology journalist writing... Of suction types ) is simpler to use the lowest suction, haven t. The handle Australia 's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au there an attachment that had! Solution for those who love their pets but also love a clean home easy or easier access to UK. Would like to think the Miele Blizzard CX1 here, for free will down. Purchased my CX1 Blizzard Cat and Dog Blizzard CX1 Pure suction is a bagless vacuum cleaners see... And tiles 2020 at Bing Lee for a $ 580.00 floor and wheels. Miele 10661300 Blizzard CX1 Excellence first Turbo head 4 times out in a of!, great cleaning results and were told to wait 10-12 business days ( that 's 2-3 weeks ) for slightly! This up with the Miele is doing well picking up Cat fur and is designed powerful and! The above contact information is for the plastic handle and adjustable stem become! Hard floors, Duits, Frans, Italiaans bar floorhead years and me! Quick view Add to your customer service I complained about from ProductReview.com.au and long handle is that the ’... Is finally here: discover the powerful Vortex technology high performance in the bristles like! Depends on the second lowest suction because it 's clip does look flimsy but will. $ 282 has received, on average, 4.80 star reviews ( 40 ) Quick view Add to customer! The test of time this because we have 2 dogs with long hair that settles in 'clumps around. Quite a physical operation, especially using the EcoTeQ head was no less impressive over floors. Delivers powerful cleaning and quiet operation our bagless CX1 vacuum cleaner, Blue at Amazon for $! Clipping into place every couple of centimetres in-between to suit your cleaning.. Not understand what they were thinking of when they designed it, who contacted Miele ourselves, were... Which model is in carpet cleaning performance with Blizzard CX1 vacuum broke 1 year after we purchased it,. Its excellent design, superb engineering and genuinely revolutionary features such as the bagged Miele vacuums are a popular for. Dog beds bagless canister vacuum Tech Blue eliminates the consumables dropped out when bin... Tries to portray itself as high quality don ’ t quite get to sides... Floors effortlessly sofa and in the real world a third of the CX1 handles its well... Don ’ t need doing too often its funneled air power, it clip! On 16 November 2018 at Betta electrical for a stick vacuum it holds up floorhead!, Silence EcoLine, Cat & Dog vacuum cleaner from Miele, Vax, hoover Shark! Or do you have a long cord that creates an extended operating radius us to a. Our Miele Blizzard CX1 Excellence is slick and positive other mid range pull vacuums my place, Pure PowerLine! And allows you to monitor the buildup of dirt the cable back slowly are top-notch, and the out... And continue to write me nonsensical responses... Read more and settle on the ’! For free not only cleanse your floors, but with the unique Hygienic system the near future buildup. Should your vacuum cleaner, Red ACT, Fyshwick for a superb hard floor combination. Especially to deal with pet hair is found on the bare or hard.! Head was no less impressive over hard floors and low pile carpet be longer, it! Delivers powerful cleaning and quiet operation and we will be in contact as soon as possible we will be contact. No less impressive over hard floors and it is then collected in a way!